VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How many patreons did dev lose?
Well with the time inbetween updates it is pretty hard to say if was because of mistake, reversal of mistake or the time inbetween (if has been truly reversed, since we still have no clue what happened for the date with Nocoletta after all that was why MC went there in first place :p Who knows the content will still return but after bit better groundwork earlier.)

Now that uncertainty as well will keep people likely away from supporting for now. Whether you like that content or not, the current doubt of what happened or will happen is for neither group a reason to support right now, but to first see what direction this game will go before deciding on that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
At the end of 2019, he made a post on Patreon talking about 90 supporters (i think that was before he released 0.4) currently he has 5.
Nah, he never had that many patrons. He was probably talking about followers.

How many patreons did dev lose?
Not that many, but he didn't have a lot to start with. According to Patreon stats he peaked at 8 back in August 2019, followed by a drop to 4 then a slight rise to 6, then peaked again at 8 in March-April 2020 (when the update with that scene and then the "revised" version were released) and since then he had a drop that went as low as 2 in December and now he has 5 patrons after the latest release.

Basically, since he doesn't have a frequent schedule, it seems that most people are donating only the months a new update is released. I don't know if that scene hurt him that much tbh, but it definitely didn't do him any good.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Is there NTR? When I clicked "business meeting" says that doesn't have content.
one of mc's love interests fucks 2 idiots in front of him and he can only watch,but this was visually removed

practically now the mc doesn't go to the meeting, but it still occurs, so does sex, but the mc doesn't see the meeting.

For those who have not played the old version can pretend they do not have ntr

Reactions: Qmil679

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
one of mc's love interests fucks 2 idiots in front of him and he can only watch,but this was visually removed

practically now the mc doesn't go to the meeting, but it still occurs, so does sex, but the mc doesn't see the meeting.

For those who have not played the old version can pretend they do not have ntr
Ohhh, I see. Is it when they are in the car? Before going to her house? I don't remember this meeting, only when we choose to run and meet Kitty.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You're making an assumption. Dev said he was going to remove it from the game and replace it with a one on one scene. Let's wait until he restores content for the business meeting choice and see what he decides. Until then, we don't know what happens at the meeting.

Ohhh, I see. Is it when they are in the car? Before going to her house? I don't remember this meeting, only when we choose to run and meet Kitty.
The choice to attend the meeting is still in the game. It just displays a "no content" placeholder message at the moment. I believe it's the next afternoon after their "pool party".

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
You're making an assumption. Dev said he was going to remove it from the game and replace it with a one on one scene. Let's wait until he restores content for the business meeting choice and see what he decides. Until then, we don't know what happens at the meeting.
dev had almost 1 year to update and has not yet done so, preferred to put new characters

but as you said it's just a guess, but there's no denying it too since he's trying to change her personality so that this kind of event can become normal in the game :rolleyes:

I like the game and I want the best for it, but I will only play again when this is clarified

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

The choice to attend the meeting is still in the game. It just displays a "no content" placeholder message at the moment. I believe it's the next afternoon after their "pool party".
Oh, ok! Thanks!

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Wait a second... after all this time the dev actually didn't change the ONE scene that he was told he would change? And it still has that plug from the previous patch? So it's fair to assume that she still bangs that 2 morons but now we don't see it as an MC? Fantastic... just fan-fucking-tastic:rolleyes::cautious:

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
dev had almost 1 year to update and has not yet done so, preferred to put new characters

but as you said it's just a guess, but there's no denying it too since he's trying to change her personality so that this kind of event can become normal in the game :rolleyes:

I like the game and I want the best for it, but I will only play again when this is clarified
What he's trying to change her personality why is he so set on making her something she's not?
I mean if he has to do it to someone it should be the red head from next door hell she had a boyfriend that wouldn't have sex with her so she went next door to have sex with someone else perfect for ntr/whore?
Nothing about nicolette says whore she's a respected business woman who could be blackmailed or ruin her reputation if she does that and newly divorced? How is that a good combo to make her a whore?

I'm about ready to give this game up for good but like you I will wait for clarification?
Dev could at least make it avoidable if ntr has to be in the game make it avoidable so that we can have the nicolette we've come to know and love.

Thank you for your time :)

If your going to have ntr/cuck put it in the tags from the beginning so that people can avoid the game without any surprises later (like last time)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
v04_96.jpg

Dear Patrons!
First of all, I would like to greet every old and new Patron here and thanks for all of supporting! Your presence gives me a huge help to continue this project and I would not have thought so many people were interested in this game. Thank you so much!
A few words about what is the matter and what will happen in the next few weeks. The early script work of version 0.6 has been started already but the renders still not. My priority is to make a patch for previous versions. (You can see a picture up there about this.) Some scenes are very grainy and I must render again. In the meantime, I owe you a scene too (business meeting with Nicolette) so I will make it again in a better way, as soon as possible. These are the big works now and if everything is ready to play, I will patch the game shortly.

Moreover:
  • There will be slight changes in the main menu (Supporting quick buttons and changelog buttons where you can read more about the changes.)
  • I will put a visible point system where you can see your earned points about different girls.)
  • At the end of the game, you will see your played routes.
  • Other, small repairs.
I will try to be done with the reworking as fast as I can and then I am going to work for the newest version what will be the longest and most eventful one for sure (in every way). I will talk about that later in another post. Until thanks again for being here and supporting my little project!
One more thing! The poll is still open so if you had not taken a vote yet please help my work to pick one !

v04_353.jpg

No NTR!

Work in progress on that. I will come with the patch shortly!

Take care, Guys!
G12

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Hello G12 Games.

In version 0.5 you have one small bug that can cause you problems in later versions.
In the file v05.rpy on line 1832 you will not be assigned a variable:
$ v05jay_job == True (there is an incorrect 2x "=" character)

1614516891645.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Angel of Innocence [v0.5b] [G12 Games]

Download Windows:

Changelog:
Added a missing scene (Business Meeting) with 85 renders
Reworked ~ 50
renders Decreased noise problems on the pictures
Converged every renders into jpg (Game size has been smaller)
Some changes on the main menu
Fixed a few bugs

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes