VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
If any dev here makes changes taking into account what a bunch of pirates think their game should include/exclude, then they don't really deserve any support. Paying some attention to feedback is fine. But tailoring your game to it, expecting more support, is paranoid considering the nature of the site we are on...

Actually, going into development with anything but very clear, unshakable plan about what your game will be, is bound to cause you trouble at some point.
Dev once had close to 100 patreons but after that scene guess what happened they left every single one of them .when you create your support around one thing then add content completely opposite to that this was bound to happen . paying people definitely has a say in the story .
For Devs people here are future patreons every single reviews matters of course you don't have to create anything they say but listing to ideas , nothing wrong with that .

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dev once had close to 100 patreons but after that scene guess what happened they left every single one of them .when you create your support around one thing then add content completely opposite to that this was bound to happen . paying people definitely has a say in the story .
For Devs people here are future patreons every single reviews matters of course you don't have to create anything they say but listing to ideas , nothing wrong with that .
That wouldn't have happened if dev had a clear idea of what they wanted from the start and went with it, without doing two 180 turns (the initial change and then reverting it). Want to make that character a slut? Ok. Have a good story concept as to why she changed. Or don't change her at all if you wanted her as a normie waifu type. That's why having a solid plan about your story, without outside influence, is important.

Another dev on this site had their first project (a pretty popular game), flamed and review bombed because of an unpopular story twist that lots of people (including me) didn't like. He proceeded to not give a single fuck, finished the game and his second project is up there at the top games on the site.

Mistakes happen ofc and it's important new devs treat their first game more like learning process instead of something that gives immediate rewards.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So gave the new version a try. Girls are pretty,the English definitely needs a proof reader.

The shadow of Nicolette continues to loom over this VN though. The whole business meeting path is Axed. Like you can't go at all.

Curious to see where Dev goes with it. The post meeting stuff still says Nicollete is not available after her meeting. And that legitimately still has me somewhat concerned that Nicollete's DP scene is going to reappear,after some build up this time around.

Also thinking about Nicolette's DP scene,made her criticizing the Mayor for being unfaithful,strangely harious for some reason.

And with the amount of time between updates,Nicolette, is probably going to continue dominating discussion in this thread.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Let's try to be positive and give G12 Games a chance! He has a lot of good things going on here. For the record, even though I was one of the most vocal about the scene that was deleted, I was never advocating for dropping the game entirely. Even if the content in question had remained, I would have continued to play the other routes. As always, Nicolette is my favorite route. However, I am watching the Cora/April situation with much interest, and there are plenty of positives about Sandy, Nelia and Janessa. Not all that fond of Kitty though. Oh well, can't hit a home run every time! :devilish:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Game is very good and underrated, I wish the Dev could have more supporter for this game is such a waste and we all know the that game is close to dying if it stays like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hah, I was expecting someone to ask why I'm still watching the forum for this game.
Why? I'm just curious. What Dev decides to do next.. and whatever.
I also like to read people's opinions.
Just because I'm not going to play this game doesn't mean I can't read this forum and see what happens next. :)

I don't know about the DP version of Nicolette, I first played this game in 4.b and Nicolette became my favorite girl and now I am intrigue, I want to see that but just out of curiosity and I can understand the hate especially if its forced and thegame is not suppose to be ntr but I suggest you give it a chance man , it's very good and in my opnion the only thing that lacking is proofread

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I have already given up playing this game. After this action that Nicolette did, we can expect that another character loved by people (such as Nicolette was, she was the only character I loved in this game and certainly not just me) will do such an action as Nicolette.
Nicolette told MC that she didn't want to do anal, but.. she gave herself to these guys at the meeting (anal, vaginal, double penetration etc.) like a whore and she was proud of it (that's what I thought about her then). And the MC? he was glad that two guys were playing with his woman. When MC was at this meeting, he couldn't even have sex with her, he only got a simply BJ or boobjob. And he is her beloved guy? pff :ROFLMAO:
I don't like women who say they don't like something and then later in the game they suddenly do it, but not with MC but with a stranger.
Although this scene has been removed from the game, I will not forget this scene and I don't want to be disappointed a second time with how the game is made. That's why I'm just watching the forum, but I won't play.
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's just my opinion.
:PogChamp: I feel like I am lucky that I haven't played the game yet by that time , is that the reason why patron of his became 4 ? well , that is the reason why I don't play early versions of the game, I wait at least 4 to 5 updates first , other version number depends on the amount of content

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Come on guys if you trust the dev after what he did you're crazy.
I just don't understand how can you trust a dev that made a 180 change out of nowhere, contradicting not only the story already presented but his own words, he first said that he liked the scene and that it was not that "big of a deal" saying it was necessary just because (i bet he didn't even checked what he previously wrote in the game thats why he made such change out of nowhere) and then he said he didn't like the scene that he hated it i mean whut :ROFLMAO:.

serious question how can you trust a dev like that huh? but meh to each their own.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
MMMF ? NTR or is it avoidable?
its removed i guess.., editing the OP now...

btw guys.., does the game have sex with more than 1 person at a time even if its 1 guy and 2 girls? asking so that i can remove the group sex tag too and also please suggest any missing tags

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know about the DP version of Nicolette, I first played this game in 4.b and Nicolette became my favorite girl and now I am intrigue, I want to see that but just out of curiosity and I can understand the hate especially if its forced and thegame is not suppose to be ntr but I suggest you give it a chance man , it's very good and in my opnion the only thing that lacking is proofread
I have version 0.4, I can send you if you want to check. :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So gave the new version a try. Girls are pretty,the English definitely needs a proof reader.

The shadow of Nicolette continues to loom over this VN though. The whole business meeting path is Axed. Like you can't go at all.

Curious to see where Dev goes with it. The post meeting stuff still says Nicollete is not available after her meeting. And that legitimately still has me somewhat concerned that Nicollete's DP scene is going to reappear,after some build up this time around.
So if I get this right, the meeting happened you were just unable to attend it, and after that you're left hanging regarding if she were dp-d by some old farts or not?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Why you have it in the first place? want to relieve the horror when you want :ROFLMAO:
I haven't deleted it yet, and sometimes someone asks for it, I'm sending it. Hah :LOL:
Because now it can't be downloaded because the scenes have been deleted.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I have version 0.4, I can send you if you want to check. :D
Yes please, compressed version would be better . There are still older versions out there but the filehosting websites to download it are crap, not worth it

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Heh. These scenes were deleted, but the meeting still took place and it is not known if something happened or not. :unsure:
So what if the scenes are removed when the meeting takes place anyway? And knowing what Nicolette was like before (at this meeting), I don't know whether I should trust her and believe whether she did it or not. Because she suddenly changed 360 degrees.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Heh. These scenes were deleted, but the meeting still took place and it is not known if something happened or not. :unsure:
So what if the scenes are removed when the meeting takes place anyway? And knowing what Nicolette was like before (at this meeting), I don't know whether I should trust her and believe whether she did it or not. Because she suddenly changed 360 degrees.
Yea thats the part where I'm like,no more DP,or did it just happen off screen. We all know she's a "sexual beast".

Nicollete aside this isn't a terrible VN. (Engrish aside.)Hopefully dev releases something to fill in the Nicollete office scene gap. Because I still want to know what went down at that meeting.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes