VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah ... not the best quality control when the first screen of the game is an error screen.

I mean the text is easy to read, but yes, it is to large - could be half the size.
View attachment 1017453

How can a dev release a game with that font size? ..
press "a" on the keyboard should open a new screen for the fonts where you can change the size and the style

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yea thats the part where I'm like,no more DP,or did it just happen off screen. We all know she's a "sexual beast".

Nicollete aside this isn't a terrible VN. (Engrish aside.)Hopefully dev releases something to fill in the Nicollete office scene gap. Because I still want to know what went down at that meeting.
Yeah. That's what I'm waiting for before I give this another try. I was hoping that we'd get an alternative with this update (I though the dev mentioned something like that, but I might be wrong), but judging by some comments and after checking the images, there's nothing there. The game definitely needs a proofreader (unless something changed since the last time I played it), but I've seen way worse and I'm obviously not a native english speaker myself, so I don't really mind, plus the story is interesting enough to make up for that. I'm mostly interested in Nicolette though, so as long as it's not clear what the hell happened instead of that DP/cuckolding scene, I don't feel it's worth playing.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah. That's what I'm waiting for before I give this another try. I was hoping that we'd get an alternative with this update (I though the dev mentioned something like that, but I might be wrong), but judging by some comments and after checking the images, there's nothing there. The game definitely needs a proofreader (unless something changed since the last time I played it), but I've seen way worse and I'm obviously not a native english speaker myself, so I don't really mind, plus the story is interesting enough to make up for that. I'm mostly interested in Nicolette though, so as long as it's not clear what the hell happened instead of that DP/cuckolding scene, I don't feel it's worth playing.
Yea with the amount of time between game updates I'm hoping he patches something in for the office scene.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Heh. These scenes were deleted, but the meeting still took place and it is not known if something happened or not. :unsure:
So what if the scenes are removed when the meeting takes place anyway? And knowing what Nicolette was like before (at this meeting), I don't know whether I should trust her and believe whether she did it or not. Because she suddenly changed 360 degrees.
If that's the case i'll probably wait to play it till we know for certain what happened at the meeting, cause if everything happens either way only without MC there i guess she'll be out of MC Christmas list
It's a shame since she was my favourite, but after getting burned last time...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If that's the case i'll probably wait to play it till we know for certain what happened at the meeting, cause if everything happens either way only without MC there i guess she'll be out of MC Christmas list
It's a shame since she was my favourite, but after getting burned last time...
Unfortunately, she was also my favorite. Too bad Dev had to spoil it. :confused:
She was the only woman I loved in this game.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
its removed i guess.., editing the OP now...

btw guys.., does the game have sex with more than 1 person at a time even if its 1 guy and 2 girls? asking so that i can remove the group sex tag too and also please suggest any missing tags
Not at this point, but I expect it will be coming on 1 or 2 of the routes.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Heh. These scenes were deleted, but the meeting still took place and it is not known if something happened or not. :unsure:
So what if the scenes are removed when the meeting takes place anyway? And knowing what Nicolette was like before (at this meeting), I don't know whether I should trust her and believe whether she did it or not. Because she suddenly changed 360 degrees.
Hmm, now I have mixed feelings about whether I will look at the deleted scene or not because of what you said , maybe it's better if I don't ? :unsure:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
'm mostly interested in Nicolette though, so as long as it's not clear what the hell happened instead of that DP/cuckolding scene, I don't feel it's worth playing.
Well to those who have already played the game's earlier version , it's hard to imagine that something didn't happen now that it's deleted, I haven't played that version so I don't know that there's a deleted DP scene. I started at 0.4b but I don't feel something like that happened so for me it's worth playing

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well to those who have already played the game's earlier version , it's hard to imagine that something didn't happen now that it's deleted, I haven't played that version so I don't know that there's a deleted DP scene. I started at 0.4b but I don't feel something like that happened so for me it's worth playing
I understand, for those of us that played that scene it really destroys that character, she went from 0 to 80, sweet, amazing, lovely woman, and all her dialogue proves that her personality is just that, specialy the scene in the pool where she's telling her story, the girlfriend material, best charcter in the game for me, i did have a playthrough just for her only.

But in the meeting, like i said she went from 0 to 80, now she's a cock hungry slut, who love's to make the mc watch, while she's being DP, from some old dudes in the party, just so out of character for her and even the MC.

I haven't played the new update but from what i read i don't really have any reason to, if the only thing that the dev did was just don't let the mc went to the meeting, and no confirmation if the that scene his there or not.

Edit: if you want i can send you the version 4.0 that contains that scene, but if you like Nicolette the way she's is in the pool, i advise you to not play the meeting scene.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, that's the issue here. If you don't know how the original scene went, you have no reason to think of it as anything more than a simple business meeting, especially since the deleted scene was completely out of character for Nicolette. But... if you know what happened and you don't see an alternate scene with just the MC and Nicolette, you have no clue if she just went on without him. The MC was a spectator for most of that scene anyway.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Edit: if you want i can send you the version 4.0 that contains that scene, but if you like Nicolette the way she's is in the pool, i advise you to not play the meeting scene.
Well I don't like her in the pool, because I love her in that scene :love: . Well I already saw it in the CG folder thanks to Qmil679 . I just think of it like images in Fan Art thread , and even if I play the meeting scene , I just think of it like a MOD but I feel lazy to play the game just to see that and besides anal and MMF isn't my thing.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well I don't like her in the pool, because I love her in that scene :love: . Well I already saw it in the CG folder thanks to Qmil679 . I just think of it like images in Fan Art thread , and even if I play the meeting scene , I just think of it like a MOD but I feel lazy to play the game just to see that and besides anal and MMF isn't my thing
That's good, don't play, it does change that character for you at least it did for most of us, when out of nowere that scene just pops in the game, enjoy her, that pool scene is just soo good.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I think the Dev also needs to play through their game a little more before each release, still several errors, in V2 you start with an error about "one_button_screen".

I had a quick look in notepad++ for anything obvious aside from maybe a lack of arguments after the name? but I'm not familiar enough with whats supposed to happen on that screen to spot whats wrong with just a quick look.

errorscreen.png

Reactions: JPL

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, now I have mixed feelings about whether I will look at the deleted scene or not because of what you said , maybe it's better if I don't ? :unsure:
If you want to find out what Nicolette was like, go ahead.
But it can spoil your opinion of her. Really.

So if you love her now and she is your favorite character, after you see the whole scene and dialogs, it may change.
One thing is for sure, what was happening in that scene, Nicolette said that she liked it very much and she is counting on a repeat. (that's what she said at the end of the scene)
So MC alone is not enough for her.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, this game is now about 2 years old. And to my disappointment, everyone still talks like they're constantly drunk. Maybe it's better in the more recent content (I just made it through the first day) but I don't have the patience to sit through any more of this.
I'll check back in another 2 years or so, maybe it'll be readable then.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So, this game is now about 2 years old. And to my disappointment, everyone still talks like they're constantly drunk. Maybe it's better in the more recent content (I just made it through the first day) but I don't have the patience to sit through any more of this.
I'll check back in another 2 years or so, maybe it'll be readable then.
It might be abandoned by that time looking at his current patreon right now because of one stupid mistake, but still I hope not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It might be abandoned by that time looking at his current patreon right now because of one stupid mistake, but still I hope not
That works, too. Right now I wouldn't consider that much of a loss.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes