VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so i read the dev post from a yr ago about 'trying to do better' being a first timer. like a freshman trying to get it on with the prom queen. ... anyway by reading the 'extented' overview i want to know if the angwish, pardon me, engrish is better in the story. because that spoiler view of the story was SO FUCKING BAD..... sorry, my eyes are still burning. but i thought that banner looked nice (snicker) haha, no it really did. I for whatever reason still want to play this and don't want to go blind reading it... is it better????

Reactions: luisar018

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Angel of Innocence [v0.5] G12 Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 95 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 78 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Angel of Innocence [v0.5] G12 Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 95 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 78 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Bad link. When MEGA opens it asks for a key. ;) (PC)

''The provided key is not valid. Make sure the key is correct or ask the author for a new link.''

Scourge

Aug 6, 2016
Bad link. When MEGA opens it asks for a key. ;) (PC)

''The provided key is not valid. Make sure the key is correct or ask the author for a new link.''
The link has been pasted twice or something.. once you click it, check the URL and remove everything after the second https and it works

lol.. i was too slow :)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This thread is quite the rollercoaster ride. The models look really nice in the banner but due to the kerfuffle I think I'll let others go first for this update and see if the ship has righted itself.
I remember reading through this thread and finding it ironic that for all the outrage that was going on, it wasn't really getting any more financial support before the drama then it appears to be now. Which really just highlighted how pointless those applauses over devs completely folding to the people creating that drama, to the point anything short of removing it wasn't good enough to appease them, can be when it's coming from the usual suspects of game thread hoppers who hate certain content being in the games they come here to steal for free.

Too many comments about the engrish being bad lead to me to never pulling the trigger on the download though. Which should always matter more and be the primary focus before even jumping into the potential f95 drama pool. Checking back in I'm guessing that hasn't changed.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I remember reading through this thread and finding it ironic that for all the outrage that was going on, it wasn't really getting any more financial support before the drama then it appears to be now. Which really just highlighted how pointless those applauses over devs completely folding to the people creating that drama, to the point anything short of removing it wasn't good enough to appease them, can be when it's coming from the usual suspects of game thread hoppers who hate certain content being in the games they come here to steal for free.

Too many comments about the engrish being bad lead to me to never pulling the trigger on the download though. Which should always matter more and be the primary focus before even jumping into the potential f95 drama pool. Checking back in I'm guessing that hasn't changed.
It did not get way more support though after that content was put in either and for both sides the fact there was quite a while between those two updates may be a bigger factor as the insertion and later removal of that content. Now in my view it is never wise to suddenly without even a tag warning to include content like that to a game that was set up and gave no signs about that in the first 3-4 updates. Let alone suddenly and unavoidable as it was and not with at least one or two episodes leading up to it to let players know that such content was coming. Now there would have still been some players unhappy, especially if they had supported the game based on content first few updates and information they had gotten, but way less.

Any time I see that happening I see a shitshow following, now devs that warn from start, might have still some crying players and a few that wish things were different, but on the whole no shitshows. :p

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I replayed this just before Christmas and now non of my saves from the previous version work - even copied over the saves to the new folder.
Really?

And according to the changelog the 'intro' has been removed when every failed save loading takes me back to the beginning and asks if I want to see the Intro?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Downloaded today, don't play the game yet, so.. What's the problem with Nicolette being a slut or not?? There's a story conceived (more or less) and that's part of this story. I've read that a scene was deleted.. Don't know why a scene should be removed when there was too much effort put on that.. It's like when, for example, someone's painting his house on white for over 3 or 4 hours and suddenly other one who walks nearby tells to change the colour because he doesn't like it; there's no point on doing something like that, I guess..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Downloaded today, don't play the game yet, so.. What's the problem with Nicolette being a slut or not?? There's a story conceived (more or less) and that's part of this story. I've read that a scene was deleted.. Don't know why a scene should be removed when there was too much effort put on that.. It's like when, for example, someone's painting his house on white for over 3 or 4 hours and suddenly other one who walks nearby tells to change the colour because he doesn't like it; there's no point on doing something like that, I guess..
The problem was what you said but other way around. The house was painted white in first updates and suddenly without any warning prior in or outside game the dev added red squares in last update without any lead in or making it believable the woman in question or MC would act and react in that way. :p Now if dev put rework also in first part of game now that makes it more logical those kind of things will happen in future or he completely removed those plans I have no idea, did not play latest version yet.

In a way even if you did like that content it literally came suddenly and out of nowhere and was nonsensical as such.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Read the posts on this forum, there are a lot of them explaining about this situation (there are even a few of mine)

But Dev suddenly decided to make Nicolette a woman who have sex with two guys in front of the MC (here was the choice to be at this scene, or 'skip it', and that scene was still going on, just without the MC)
Not a cool move from Dev to add a scene like this to the game without warning. This behaviour didn't even suit Nicolette at all.
So here you can guess what was the reaction of people when one of their favorite woman in the game got such scenes.

These scenes were deleted in version 0.4b, but the memories remain.
Yeah maybe Dev did some work/effort in that scene, but it wasn't a good move. Everyone thinks otherwise of course, and may like this scene. But I don't like sharing/ntr, and here we couldn't even do anything to prevent this scene from happening.

I have stopped playing the game since then. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angel of Innocence v0.6.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.12.2021 (v0.6.1)

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Read the posts on this forum, there are a lot of them explaining about this situation (there are even a few of mine)

But Dev suddenly decided to make Nicolette a woman who have sex with two guys in front of the MC (here was the choice to be at this scene, or 'skip it', and that scene was still going on, just without the MC)
Not a cool move from Dev to add a scene like this to the game without warning. This behaviour didn't even suit Nicolette at all.
So here you can guess what was the reaction of people when one of their favorite woman in the game got such scenes.

Yeah maybe Dev did some work/effort in that scene, but it wasn't a good move. Everyone thinks otherwise of course, and may like this scene. But I don't like sharing/ntr, and here we couldn't even do anything to prevent this scene from happening.

Reading your comment, I see the inconvenience.. Way more fair would be to put on gamer's hands a path to prevent what you've described to happen or not (it's only thinking the plot to get one thing or the other, just like The Spellbook or other games do), or explaining early what you're going to see playing (something like a PEGI code --ntr/sharing warning, bipolar girl warning--, something like that)..

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The problem was what you said but other way around. The house was painted white in first updates and suddenly without any warning prior in or outside game the dev added red squares in last update without any lead in or making it believable the woman in question or MC would act and react in that way. :p Now if dev put rework also in first part of game now that makes it more logical those kind of things will happen in future or he completely removed those plans I have no idea, did not play latest version yet.

In a way even if you did like that content it literally came suddenly and out of nowhere and was nonsensical as such.
It wasn't just the lack of warning or build up, it was the fact that we had the exact opposite of that! Right before the MC had sex with her in the pool, he just mentioned how he was admiring her ass and she rushed to make it clear how that's a "forbidden zone" and then she suddenly gets double penetrated by two randos and the MC is loving it! What happened? Were they alowed entrance to the "forbidden zone" because they were UN's special envoys? She also had an internal monologue before deciding to have sex with the MC, about how she hadn't been with a man for months, if it's the right choice and all that, and then out of nowhere... gets double penetrated by two random guys without a second thought! That wasn't just out of character, that was killing her off and replacing her with her sex addict clone...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It wasn't just the lack of warning or build up, it was the fact that we had the exact opposite of that! Right before the MC had sex with her in the pool, he just mentioned how he was admiring her ass and she rushed to make it clear how that's a "forbidden zone" and then she suddenly gets double penetrated by two randos and the MC is loving it! What happened? Were they alowed entrance to the "forbidden zone" because they were UN's special envoys? She also had an internal monologue before deciding to have sex with the MC, about how she hadn't been with a man for months, if it's the right choice and all that, and then out of nowhere... gets double penetrated by two random guys without a second thought! That wasn't just out of character, that was killing her off and replacing her with her sex addict clone...
Well said! ;)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

If any dev here makes changes taking into account what a bunch of pirates think their game should include/exclude, then they don't really deserve any support. Paying some attention to feedback is fine. But tailoring your game to it, expecting more support, is paranoid considering the nature of the site we are on...

Actually, going into development with anything but very clear, unshakable plan about what your game will be, is bound to cause you trouble at some point.

Jun 1, 2017

Normally I would not agree with you but this time I have to admit you are right. The author made the mistake of not giving the right to choose regarding what was going to happen and right about the anal it was, i can say badly written Nicolete said that anal is taboo and then ... But that doesn't make the game less pleasant once what this mistake has been fixed. And I don't give a damn about your memories, and if you stopped playing the game, why are you still posting in this tread?
Comments like this do not help the author to make progress with the game, the first thing is that he must be allowed to do it as he wants, not as we want, and then if we like we play if not, we do not play it. In my opinion the comments should be able to increase the quality of the game not to change the story as we have the pleasure. And sorry for my bad English

Reactions: Ursus4321
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes