VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
just wait I am sending u on direct message ok ;)
Thank you so much! just got it!

Don't you better take the game? There are "animations" in it, it's probably better. I would send it, but I'm on the phone and I have the game on my PC.
Qmil679 Eh, its a bigger file, and I've seen every single animation in most games, its always the generic animations. Thanks anyways!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
That MMMF sharing thing stated in the notes is avoidable? I dont like anything that is ntr or close to it, mc dick should be the only one pumping pussy in games. Just clarify this to know if I should download it or not

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That MMMF sharing thing stated in the notes is avoidable? I dont like anything that is ntr or close to it, mc dick should be the only one pumping pussy in games. Just clarify this to know if I should download it or not
It seems to be completely taken out now, but probably better to wait for 0.5 to see what direction that situation takes now, if there was a story reason to put it in and see how the game will go for future and then decide.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It seems to be completely taken out now, but probably better to wait for 0.5 to see what direction that situation takes now, if there was a story reason to put it in and see how the game will go for future and then decide.
OK ty vm will do that .
The premise seems nice and I like the blonde and red head in the game image, if its stay removed and dont have the need to share the girls will give it a try in 0.5 then. Waiting for it

Reactions: luisar018

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game I think is underated and needs more support , I love the "Ahegao" and sex scenes are very hot for a 4b version

Reactions: luisar018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game I think is underated and needs more support , I love the "Ahegao" and sex scenes are very hot for a 4b version
I think people are waiting for the next update to see how the commotion that arose after the original ending of update 4 will be dealt with and if update 5 will show another direction or that the original ending and what it alluded to will be a partof the game in the future. I am full for games I support atm, but I know that I would be very leery to support anyway before I knew where it was going after that sudden surprise last update. :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I dont normally mind any sharing as long you actually know it was part of the game not added like this as a surpise. But was wondering but the sharing also was not really how nicolette was portraited when mc was visiting her home she already told mc she was not into anal at all, yet at the board meeting she had no problem being drilled by 2 unknown man ??

This was the part that puzzled me more. This made her previous story so out of character unless she was lying to mc the whole time.

Also the way the board meeting ended they already got everything finalized so that DP was not really neccacery anymore. Unless it was part with some type of blackmail going on but that was never the case here.

Also i was missing the sandy date instead of the DP it would have been more fun getting some fun with sandy unless she too was getting some DP witch mc did not know off ?? :eek:

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes