VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Okay, guys!

I made mistakes (and not just only one but that's quite trending now) and I don't want at all so that you're standing up from your pc with bad feelings after a certain release so I've made a decision.

I won't delete that scene because too much work I've had with (two months and a lot of sleepless nights) and there is another reason why I can't delete this. But what I can do is to make a third choice if you don't want to share her with the buddies. I'll create a more simple line where you are only two there, nobody else. It's going with the next release!

But sorry, I cannot handle that if you decide to go home and meanwhile what's happening behind the scenes without you... But the chance of choice will be there just give me some time for making the third line.

Now If I could be honest with you guys, I want to finish this! I don't want to say to you guys at all, what should you speak with each other or not in this topic! Continue that if you would like to but from now on, I won't react any longer what is about Nicolette and this certain scene. (That means I'll still react for everything else.) Hope you will understand that!

Have a nice Day, Evening, Night, depends on the time-zone! :)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, guys!

I made mistakes (and not just only one but that's quite trending now) and I don't want at all so that you're standing up from your pc with bad feelings after a certain release so I've made a decision.

I won't delete that scene because too much work I've had with (two months and a lot of sleepless nights) and there is another reason why I can't delete this. But what I can do is to make a third choice if you don't want to share her with the buddies. I'll create a more simple line where you are only two there, nobody else. It's going with the next release!

But sorry, I cannot handle that if you decide to go home and meanwhile what's happening behind the scenes without you... But the chance of choice will be there just give me some time for making the third line.

Now If I could be honest with you guys, I want to finish this! I don't want to say to you guys at all, what should you speak with each other or not in this topic! Continue that if you would like to but from now on, I won't react any longer what is about Nicolette and this certain scene. (That means I'll still react for everything else.) Hope you will understand that!

Have a nice Day, Evening, Night, depends on the time-zone! :)
I think we appreciate that you are willing to respond to our problems with this scene. However, I think you may not be truly appreciating WHY we have a problem with the scene.

I'm willing to stick around for your explanation. I feel like I owe you, as the developer, that courtesy. However, if you are not willing to significantly change what happens, you need to realize that there is practically NOTHING (nada, zero, zilch) that will explain this scene away for me. Can't speak definitively for anybody else, but it certainly looks like I'm not the only one to feel that way.

You have basically broken the character. She behaves COMPLETELY differently over the course of a day! She goes from having been out of the dating game for awhile and not willing to entertain the idea of doing anal one day, to a gang bang with DP the next! This does not make any sense at all! I'm willing to look at how you try to explain this, but I cannot imagine ANY scenario where you will be successful.

Furthermore, you say that you give us a "choice" to leave . . . Not really true! When we choose to stay, based on our experiences with this character so far, we are expecting to have a one-on-one encounter with her. Instead, you force us into a group sex, sharing situation where she engages in activity with someone else that she has already denied to us and we don't even get to fuck her. All we get is a blowjob or a handjob (or maybe a titjob? I forget the exact details . . .) while strangers are DPing her. A true choice is the opportunity to leave after it has been made clear what is going to happen. Furthermore, even if she makes clear what's going to happen, and we are allowed to leave (opt out), we still will need to have an opportunity to reevaluate our relationship with the character. Even if she is up front and honest, that doesn't automatically mean that I'm gonna be okay with it.

People don't usually engage in behavior like this without talking about it first. If she had a conversation beforehand with MC, then it could be okay. We would have the choice to opt out or not. If after we opt out, she continues to engage in the behavior anyway, that is fine and her right to do so, but it is also MC's right to not want to be involved in a relationship with her.

*sigh* I'm not sure I've accomplished anything here. I don't think I've said anything new. If that's the case, I'm sorry to waste time and forum space. I look forward to seeing how you handle this. I understand your reluctance to abandon the product of so many hours of work. I don't think you need to completely abandon it. It could work as an optional scene. However, if this is the kind of character you want Nic to be, you really should establish that way before springing this scene on us. Think very carefully about how you are going to try to explain away this behavior. It needs to make sense or nobody is going to buy it, and you will have spent so many hours developing a character that most of us don't seem to be interested in playing with.

Good luck! Stay safe, healthy and sane!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think we appreciate that you are willing to respond to our problems with this scene. However, I think you may not be truly appreciating WHY we have a problem with the scene.

I'm willing to stick around for your explanation. I feel like I owe you, as the developer, that courtesy. However, if you are not willing to significantly change what happens, you need to realize that there is practically NOTHING (nada, zero, zilch) that will explain this scene away for me. Can't speak definitively for anybody else, but it certainly looks like I'm not the only one to feel that way.

You have basically broken the character. She behaves COMPLETELY differently over the course of a day! She goes from having been out of the dating game for awhile and not willing to entertain the idea of doing anal one day, to a gang bang with DP the next! This does not make any sense at all! I'm willing to look at how you try to explain this, but I cannot imagine ANY scenario where you will be successful.

Furthermore, you say that you give us a "choice" to leave . . . Not really true! When we choose to stay, based on our experiences with this character so far, we are expecting to have a one-on-one encounter with her. Instead, you force us into a group sex, sharing situation where she engages in activity with someone else that she has already denied to us and we don't even get to fuck her. All we get is a blowjob or a handjob (or maybe a titjob? I forget the exact details . . .) while strangers are DPing her. A true choice is the opportunity to leave after it has been made clear what is going to happen. Furthermore, even if she makes clear what's going to happen, and we are allowed to leave (opt out), we still will need to have an opportunity to reevaluate our relationship with the character. Even if she is up front and honest, that doesn't automatically mean that I'm gonna be okay with it.

People don't usually engage in behavior like this without talking about it first. If she had a conversation beforehand with MC, then it could be okay. We would have the choice to opt out or not. If after we opt out, she continues to engage in the behavior anyway, that is fine and her right to do so, but it is also MC's right to not want to be involved in a relationship with her.

*sigh* I'm not sure I've accomplished anything here. I don't think I've said anything new. If that's the case, I'm sorry to waste time and forum space. I look forward to seeing how you handle this. I understand your reluctance to abandon the product of so many hours of work. I don't think you need to completely abandon it. It could work as an optional scene. However, if this is the kind of character you want Nic to be, you really should establish that way before springing this scene on us. Think very carefully about how you are going to try to explain away this behavior. It needs to make sense or nobody is going to buy it, and you will have spent so many hours developing a character that most of us don't seem to be interested in playing with.

Good luck! Stay safe, healthy and sane!
He said that he'll make a third option where she doesn't get dp'd, for those who don't want to share her. I still don't see how watching a woman who denied you anal sex, getting dp'd by random dudes, is sharing and not being cucked or at least taunted, but let's not go there again... My best guess, from the "and there is another reason why I can't delete this" and the fact that it came out of nowhere, threw any sense of narrative continuity in the garbage and how completely out of character it was, is that someone (a patron maybe?) paid for it. The only thing we can do at this point, is wait for the next update and reevaluate the situation then. I'm not very optimistic to be honest, but I don't think there's anything else we can do or say.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
G12 Games

First of, I always appreciate a dev being willing to take criticism and react to it, even if, as is most often the case here, a lot of it is over the top.
You are doing the game for yourself, but of course you also want others to enjoy it, I think that's natural if you create something.
Always found it weird when people say they are creating something just for themselves.

I don't want to talk about the specific problem, as you said you don't want to talk about it any longer, which I find perfectly understandable.
I would like to offer my two cents on the general topic of sharing though.
Sharing is a kink, like NTR or trans-content that can be very polarizing.
Some people don't mind it at all, some don't mind it with certain characters or with "random" sexual encounters, some don't like it and for some it's a complete game killer.

But most important I would say 99,5% of the people here won't mind at all if that type of content is in a game, AS LONG AS YOU CAN avoid it, not just not see it, but like you want to do now, make an option where it simply doesn't happen.
It might seem like more work for you for little reason, but it will help you avoid bad reputation and needless arguing in the thread here.

With that said, I do understand that for story reasons sometimes devs need characters to behave a certain way and I'm always willing to be so fair and give a game the chance to show why something happened.
That's just me though and sadly many, many people here will never give a game a chance again the moment someone besides the MC touches a possible future love interest.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I enjoyed your game quite a bit, was only put off by the sometimes too grainy renders and the bad English, in an otherwise good game, that broken language is a real minus. I hope you are working on some way to fix this, whether by finding someone who will at least edit/correct your work or by hiring a translator.

Games with bad English seldom achieve real success (some do, but not many).

The writing is just understandable enough to get what you are trying to do, but often comes out unintentionally funny, because of the bad translation.

Again, I have fun playing the game and I like the romantic route with most characters, not gonna lie, it's what I would want for Nicolette as well but I have to see how that will work out.

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
I won't react any longer what is about Nicolette and this certain scene.
Is the best you can do. Don't bother with the haters, some of them like eddie987:
Damn! It's a good thing I read the comments before playing this game. I guess being able to completely avoid Nicolette is something, but since there is no indication that if you go for her you'll get that kind of content, I think I'll skip this game completely. I'm not a fan of surprises and I can't be sure that the same thing won't happen with someone else in a future update.
never came here, but when heard of NTR start to bash the thread, even if he didn't played the game. And he usually does the same thing with the NTR issue.
So keep in your route, the game has an interesting story, several paths, gorgeous ladies and choices are relevant, so I hope everything continues in the same way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Is the best you can do. Don't bother with the haters, some of them like eddie987:

never came here, but when heard of NTR start to bash the thread, even if he didn't played the game. And he usually does the same thing with the NTR issue.
So keep in your route, the game has an interesting story, several paths, gorgeous ladies and choices are relevant, so I hope everything continues in the same way.
Yep, definitely never played the game before...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
dev said : But Nicole is a sexual beast and this fact should be accepted.
i wonder why she not invite Mc, so there is will foursome:unsure:

there's no reason for us to like her anymore, because she's just a "sexual beast" or sl.. ugghh whatever
She used to be, now she is just cockhungry slut, apparently to be a sexual beast she need to be a complete slut.
She couldn't or she loses her sexual beast she have to slut shame the MC by cuck him.

Reactions: luisar018

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yep, definitely never played the game before...
People have to hate, because you have a reason to criticise something wrong in the game, they prefer to hate you and your opinion instead of trying to show their point of view, but sure the guy that did gave valid critcism, is hating, the person who is blaming the player is right...
If you like a certain kink that's ok, nothing wrong with that, but he never defended that he likes or not likes NTR, or Force Sharing, the writing was very poorly and out of character for her and that's the problem, that and the lack of choice, to not let her do that, or if you know that se will do that, terminate the relationship with her.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok... so Nicole orgy was a surprise and a major turn off.. the 2 guys get most the fun and MC only gets to watch and get a titjob/blowjob. (but I saw the dev already addressed this issue..)

went back and decided to go for kitty instead and win or lose the race both versions were great!

small question.. compared to earlier version the English lvl has gone down tremendously.. not sure if someone used to proof read this and now its being auto translated, but current text need major rework!

another issue I have is with the whole break-in scenario... MC gets someone enter his house and steal only his crappy laptop and next day there is a story with MCs notes in a rival newspaper and no one thinks those 2 are related..?
if the purpose was to get details about Nelia then the burglar should have lingered a bit longer and snapped some pics of her in MCs bed... (maybe he did so before attacking the MC and we will see it in next update but I doubt it considering the timeline of the events...)

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Okay, Guys! Thanks for all comment, it was a pleasure to read some of it! I really really appreciate it! But...

I slept on it and you've totally convinced me! I didn't like that scene, I hated doing that and I don't want to see that in my game so there is no other choice...

Here is the new patch and I know I chose a cheap solution, sorry about that! Now I'll start my work to try to make a better scene! Having a few ideas in my mind and I hope you'll like it!

Uploaders! Please change the links on the first page when you have time!

or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for any of interests once again and please, take care of yourselves in this **** time!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angel of Innocence v0.4b.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Angel of Innocence [v0.4b] [G12 Games] - Original Size: 1.15 GB

Download PC (78MB): - - -
Download Mac (63MB): - - -

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Guys, the saves links in the OP are dead. Probably(?) because the saves will not work with the update(?)

Reactions: luisar018

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
haven't played the game yet read the comments first and I thought wtf :eek: I‘m terrified and here comes a patch but well I'd probably wait for 0.5 for a more complete storyline and background

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes