VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I was actually looking for something else in this thread but I'm glad I was and saw what happened with the boss' route since this is the first time I'm doing this story so I can just not pick her up at the pool and not get invested in her story since if there is 1 thing I hate more than NTR/sharing and that sort of thing its story that is totally out of character for one of the main interests and that seems to be what people are saying.

And from the bit I've seen of that character so far she seems like she's more into being decisive and in control, not one to be getting triple-dicked for no apparent reason.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Another thing, the ex-girlfriend comes in wanting to work and ultimately you are asked to support or not her application. well how do I know what to chose if I don't know the back-story? why did the relationship end? was she a cheating whore? Did you drift apart because you wanted her to chase her dreams? something else? It needs some context.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
What happened with Nicolette? Like getting tapped on the shoulder then punched in the mouth so stupid and out of character damn I liked her to there where no tags for this? I was looking forward to an incredible evening with just her after the meeting then bam bullshit damn it another game down the shifter fuck it was a decent game to why?? Damn it she was the main reason I played what a great and kind of unconventional romance that would have been so outta character for her this sucks

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Damn... what a fucked up update. I really like Nicolette story arc and she was becoming like the main girl to me, but after this - man I'm not sure I'll ever going to play this game anymore. If u stay - you watch the girl you kinda like get DP (although in the pool scene she clearly said no-no to anal), if you go - you can avoid it sure, but in a back of your head, you will know whats happened in that meeting, it's not avoidable - you (as the MC) just simply didn't see it. The only thing that can save this game from falling in the eyes of many is in the nearest update/bugfix dev ad the third choice (stay/go away/ or...) like grabbing her by the hand, walk her from the room and just say something like - "I can see where this is going, and you might be little off cuz the booz, but do u really want to do this? is it really you?"... something like that. Other than that - it makes zero sense to do shit like dev did to one of the girls, who knows, mb the girl you like and playing this game for will be next.
It's so out of character for her, that one scene ruined the game for me, she did have so much potencial for a romance relathionship with the MC.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Unfortunately as of now, that does not appear to be the case. It seems you can either ignore her altogether, or start something with her and then be forced to share. So there is no Nicolette route without sharing, which is a real bummer.
You can do the Pool scene, and the avoid the party, or go to the party and leave,but we know what will happen even if we are not there.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Tags need added ntr I would say sharing but yeah without being given a choice it straight cuck. So ruined it after all her inner dialog during pool scene then those two guys are thanks for the evening bye and she's like oh look naked, so stupid just outta character I just don't understand why it makes no sense to me?

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, this cene is only sharing and has nothing to do with NTR, but is off of game, is something absurd after the story tell to MC, and at the pool say no anal , but in sharing scene take it without problem in the ass, something unreal with this behavior, yea tells to MC how is not that kind of woman to be realy faithfull, but from there to this scene is something to unrealistic, and MC reacts like is someting normal like this is hapen in every bussines meeting, lol, probably there suffer some brain damage. In conclusion this scene is is something off and tuin the gameplay, dont get me wrong, i like NTR, sharing and another stuff related to this, but this is ... too very bad designed, no choice implemented, only ignore, to bad and that ruin the whole game. And yes if this scene had been well written I would have no problem to continue on the Nicolette route.Too Bad.

Last edited:

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Hey Guys!

Sorry, I'm late! Being stuck with my little daughter and yeah, she is the boss recently!
Now I got back my computer so I'll try to answer the comments.

The Nelia save, in the OP, look not working. Anyone can confirm it?
Those saves files are outdated, here is a new

First impresion on the first game run , is very nice and i like the story and the girl's oh all realy nice but something is disturbed me, i think the best of choice to pick if you wanr ro be with Nicollete is when run the tresome, i want to not understand me wrong, im ok with NTR or Sharing, but i think this is some too hard without a choice , for this i thing the run is wrong because here is the right place to choice, want or not to want the road what is next to you, first i realy like Nicollete , her story, but this is unexpected and for a NTR lover is hard without a choice, i want the choice to reject her after this scene, is a hot scene but i think here is neded a choice to paticipaate or not and end her relation or not, this is my tought and dont blame me for that.
Ah i write this right when i play this scene, i dont know what hapen next, if im wrong escuseme.
Edit
Dont get me wrong Dev make you game how you wish, is better in that way is your game after all, i put only my tough. you game your way.
Realy like your game , Good Luck.
Thanks for your comment!
Yeah, I admit that scene might be very unexpected. That's why you can make a choice before the gb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay meanwhile I saw a lot of people disturbed about the sharing and it is not a good thing. I didn't want to give unpleasant surprise at all so... There will be a patch due to poor language (two proofreader are working on this now) but I'll think again the first part of that scene to give some warning or anything to help to the players. Just give me some time!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Hey Guys!

Sorry, I'm late! Being stuck with my little daughter and yeah, she is the boss recently!

Those saves files are outdated, here is a new one

Thanks for your comment!
Yeah, I admit that scene might be very unexpected. That's why you can make a choice before the gb.

Okay meanwhile I saw a lot of people disturbed about the sharing and it is not a good thing. I didn't want to give unpleasant surprise at all so... There will be a patch due to poor language (two proofreader are working on this now) but I'll think again the first part of that scene to give some warning or anything to help to the players. Just give me some time!
The whole point most people are making isn't for it to not happen again, but not happen at all and just because you can choose to not see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen! Once she gets gangbanged, either you choose to see it or not, it's game over.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The whole point most people are making isn't for it to not happen again, but not happen at all and just because you can choose to not see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen! Once she gets gangbanged, either you choose to see it or not, it's game over.
I agree, even if we don't see we know, what is happening behind the scenes.

For me that scene is a killer for Nicole.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hey Guys!

Those saves files are outdated, here is a new one

Thanks for your comment!

So its not avoidable in the future? Does that mean all the other Love Interests are banging other guys even sweet Nelia? If so I wish you luck and I call my non-NTR brethren to put this game into ignore and never step put on this thread again.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I agree, even if we don't see we know, what is happening behind the scenes.

For me that scene is a killer for Nicole.
Guys, give the dev some credit and make sure you read their words.
They are not a native english speaker but they clearly haven't used the word 'again' the way eddie quoted. Looks like to me you just decided what they replied and wanted to make your point again...
If you're not a native english speaker yourself either, I'd suggest not jumping onto conclusions like that, give time and ask questions.
In fact I think the dev replied very nicely giving an insight into two explanations (one being bad wording that is being fixed, and second being a story plot yet to be revealed). Doing this without giving spoiler was nicely done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ayush100 and EZ8lt

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Guys, give the dev some credit and make sure you read their words.
They are not a native english speaker but they clearly haven't used the word 'again' the way eddie quoted. Looks like to me you just decided what they replied and wanted to make your point again.
In fact I think they replied very nicely giving an insight into two problems (one being bad wording that is being fixed, and second being a story plot yet to be reveled). Doing this without giving spoiler was nicely done.
If the scene stays unavoidable, it doesn't matter if they explain why she acted out of character. People liked her for some reason and that sure wasn't her being a cockhungry slut getting gangbanged by random guys at any given chance. And that definitely wasn't "just a simple scene"!

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
If the scene stays unavoidable, it doesn't matter if they explain why she acted out of character. People liked her for some reason and that sure wasn't her being a cockhungry slut getting gangbanged by random guys at any given chance. And that definitely wasn't "just a simple scene"!
In my opinion she could have a strong relationship with the Mc, that's one of the reason i liked her, but that scene is so out of character, and i agree it's not just a simple scene.

Now it's bad wording, how can you bad word a entire scene in the pool where she tells the mc and herself the person she is and the way she does things, even anal for her was a no no, in the meeting all of that gone, she just become "a cockhungry slut getting gangbanged by random guys".

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Come on!
But Nicole is a sexual beast and this fact should be accepted. But nobody says about Nelia or anyone else, nobody will get banging some random guys. Chill! :)

Thanks boulimanus but let it!
It's a forum and we are reading our comments! There is nothing problem with this!
I'd appreciate it if you could answer just one simple question. Is Nicolette's scene final? She get's gangbanged no matter what and your only options are to stay or leave?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Come on!
But Nicole is a sexual beast and this fact should be accepted. But nobody says about Nelia or anyone else, nobody will get banging some random guys. Chill! :)
Not a beast anymore, now she is just a cockhungry slut getting gangbanged by random guys, in my eyes and many more.

But hey you do what you think it's best afterall it's your game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes