VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
whelp add me to the list of ppl annoyed by office scene. im just glad we might have an option with Cora

Reactions: Nospamwss

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Well, I was enjoying the story. I though him a Nicolette would have a nice romance, but instead she turns out to be a gangbang ho.

This is an area of the story where it would have been nice to go in two different directions with her and the story. Giving the reader different choices. If you're not going to you may as well make the whole thing a kinetic novel.

Was definitely considering Paetron support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
you completely destroyed the game with all that shit...
Because of such people, you’re afraid of becoming patron even on the 10th update! because they are at any time and without warning! may add "Sharing, NTR, cuckold"
learn to add future tags so that people do not spend time on all this shit
goodbye, everyone.
sorry for google translation!

Last edited:

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Damn... what a fucked up update. I really like Nicolette story arc and she was becoming like the main girl to me, but after this - man I'm not sure I'll ever going to play this game anymore. If u stay - you watch the girl you kinda like get DP (although in the pool scene she clearly said no-no to anal), if you go - you can avoid it sure, but in a back of your head, you will know whats happened in that meeting, it's not avoidable - you (as the MC) just simply didn't see it. The only thing that can save this game from falling in the eyes of many is in the nearest update/bugfix dev ad the third choice (stay/go away/ or...) like grabbing her by the hand, walk her from the room and just say something like - "I can see where this is going, and you might be little off cuz the booz, but do u really want to do this? is it really you?"... something like that. Other than that - it makes zero sense to do shit like dev did to one of the girls, who knows, mb the girl you like and playing this game for will be next.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I hope Nicolette Sharing can be avoided, instead of just ignoring it:cry:
Unfortunately as of now, that does not appear to be the case. It seems you can either ignore her altogether, or start something with her and then be forced to share. So there is no Nicolette route without sharing, which is a real bummer.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Daaaamn My favourite character and out of the blue she was holding two dicks , If there would have been a NTR or Sharing tag on this I would never had downloaded it Cause I don't like those kind a games so this was really dissapointing to me with that surprise I fear to play any other paths , Kitty and Nicolette was my favourite girls in this game but with that office-seen coming without a varning that's it for me ... good luck with the rest of your game... and you shuld really change the tags on the description so people no what there in for...

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
i see this tag( i ignore group sex, I think there will be a MC scene with 2/3 women, because there are some women in this game preview .. i'm so silly lol ) :
View attachment 598623
so, i press download... then i read comment... people comment about ntr, cuck, sharing etc
and then i see another tag :
View attachment 598625

thank you guys for saving me :)
That's what we're here for. Hopefully the Dev sees the strong negative reaction to this forced scene and at least makes it avoidable (and not just by avoiding Nicolette altogether, since for plenty of people, myself included, she was the one that initially caught my eye out of the banner girls).

Last edited:

nozama

Aug 28, 2018
same dissappointment with Nicolette but meh, it will be interesting to see what happens with the others.
And what happened to the wordage. I have to read everything twice just to determine what the wordage should have been

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes