VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn! It's a good thing I read the comments before playing this game. I guess being able to completely avoid Nicolette is something, but since there is no indication that if you go for her you'll get that kind of content, I think I'll skip this game completely. I'm not a fan of surprises and I can't be sure that the same thing won't happen with someone else in a future update.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..its out in the open now..my spoilering it didnt matter...ok..heres the thing..if you want the initial Nicolette pool boink go for it..later on..you can go to the meeting..and still have the chance to leave before the event happens...so you are oblivious.if you chose to stay...you will see her getting dicked by multiple guys while you watch..and are eventually invited to join in...so up to the point of "stay or go" everything is fine..BUT..knowing that...i went wayyyy back to an old save and nixed all Nicolette path shit cause i now know its not to my tastes...ima Sandy man thats what i am and a humma humma ho and a humma humma hey!!! also Kitty..she's awesome AF :D

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Have fun, Guys!*
We havin' fun brother ... but Nicolette apparently doubled the fun + a sloppy BJ/HJ :LOL::ROFLMAO: That was a dick move on your part ... a massive dick move and a subtle middle finger to your fans. The blonde bombshell was a fan favorite and u threw her under the bus with a shitty useless and irrational NTR scene/forced sharing.

It doesn't fit her character at all. IIRC she was recently divorced and didn't have a good fuck in a while. Our boy "fixes" that. During her sex scene she say anal is taboo ... then gets DP'ed ?? Da fuq?? One dick is a no-no, two dicks is a hell yeah ??:sneaky: You could've made her secretary do the "dirty" job and let the MC fix her needs.:WeSmart:And where the fuck was our girl Sandy... can we have some NTR with her too pls ?:LOL:

Joke aside, it's bad news for a new dev to bring both NTR and non-NTR to his game. It just DOESN'T work and slows down the development. Either go with one or the other, period. Also, we don't have a plot but we have a wannabe alpha MC ... why was the MC with the blonde at the meeting ?? VIP CUCK ?? He can write articles about corrupt politicians or mobsters and get himself and his sexy boss in trouble. Then do a cliche action movies ending with some fine ladies in the pic. My 2 cents on the issue.:unsure:

Try to avoid situations like the business meeting or complains will keep rolling in and nobody benefits from that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it aint NTR...(well the player may feel they got NTR'd) but the MC goes into the meeting by choice..stays by choice..is not forced to witness it and feel distress or loss or anything and is invited to join in...it was all choice..its just sharing...i dont like it myself but we cant just use the term NTR for everything that dosnt go your way...i had choice to avoid it altogether and i'm fine with that..sandy,cora and kitty were above her on the Rob-Scale anyways so it's ok..i dont hafta have every dame..some of ya do...but oh well..if nicolette is your main LI and ya want her pristine..this aint the game for you..that simple..but you are missing out on alot of fun gaming otherwise.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
it aint NTR...(well the player may feel they got NTR'd) but the MC goes into the meeting by choice..stays by choice..is not forced to witness it and feel distress or loss or anything and is invited to join in...it was all choice..its just sharing...i dont like it myself but we cant just use the term NTR for everything that dosnt go your way...i had choice to avoid it altogether and i'm fine with that..sandy,cora and kitty were above her on the Rob-Scale anyways so it's ok..i dont hafta have every dame..some of ya do...but oh well..if nicolette is your main LI and ya want her pristine..this aint the game for you..that simple..but you are missing out on alot of fun gaming otherwise.
The problem is that it's not avoidable, it's just skippable. Your only option is to completely avoid her and if you're waiting 7-8 months to get an update and you get this... Well, like someone already said, it was a dick move and even if you're not a fan of Nicolette, your girl might be the next one since this came out of nowhere.

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah i agree this type of sharing have nothing to do with NTR, and yes, you have a choice to kep metting or not , is your choice and yeah, i like Nicollete with and without this path. Im courious how we evolve this?

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss and Jubz

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
G12 Games way to ruin the game, i loved nicolette until this last update, wish you the best of luck with the game but this fan is no more, guess another one to my ignore list sadly.

for those that think this type of content is ok, good for you but skippable is never going to be ok in my books, to be honest i dont even care if it was avoidable, im really tired to see how this type of games ends up, i will rather avoid this from now on than lost my time and be dissapointed later even more, guess i missjudged you dev entirely too.

monroe you can always add MMMF and group sex, i think people will get the hint. In any case i did download it before it was even edited sadly, will have to soap my eyes now :LOL:

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i was always more interested in nella and sandy romantic routes, but i did have a save for nicolette i really liked the pool scene and as someone else pointed out the the scene with her in this update just did not fit her character, but i will still play the game shame there was nothing with sandy in this update, i do have a bad feeling about what happend too her but we will see.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oh well Goodbye Ncolette path, i was enjoying her a lot,she shares her life with the MC, then sayis that's it's been a while with a guy, the MC helps, her in that, she says no anal for her. Then she out off nowhere just become a coock deprevet slut, and gets anal and DP like she was doing for quite a while, and the MC only gets a louzy BJ or TJ, sad to see that shw was wright in this way in this update, i will probably will avoid this game, if this come out of nowere to her path can't imagine the future for the other girls.

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
Oh well Goodbye Ncolette path, i was enjoying her a lot,she shares her life with the MC, then sayis that's it's been a while with a guy, the MC helps, her in that, she says no anal for her. Then she out off nowhere just become a coock deprevet slut, and gets anal and DP like she was doing for quite a while, and the MC only gets a louzy BJ or TJ, sad to see that shw was wright in this way in this update, i will probably will avoid this game, if this come out of nowere to her path can't imagine the future for the other girls.
Yes, what happens in this update is inconsistent with what she said earlier.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Damn, you're telling me. I was planning on making her my main girl until that shit . . . When you choose to stay, the assumption is one on one sexy time. Why no way to bail when it became clear what was happening . . . ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ya..i cannot defend it anymore..i went back in..made sure i read everything right...it makes zero sense at all and looks like it was tossed in to please a patron or something even if it totally decimates her earlier story..it's really badly done and does ruin the game's narrative continuity whatever...this is how a game with a mountain of potential..falls off the cliff and dies painfully...sorry dev..ya messed up..bad.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Like many before me has stated, I'm also disappointed by that...surprise. It made no sense whatsoever no matter how one would look at it, it's very inconsistent with previous narration. She goes from being a woman who recently divorced and is taking things slow, maybe being open to starting a new relationship if the right guy pops up, even hooks up with MC which further implies that she may be interested in MC. And then suddenly she goes and takes every dick in her that is in the room...all you can do is leave or stay and watch...no thank you. After that scene she's very much dead to me, and hopefully is dead to MC as well. A skip button solves nothing, it would be better if you could prevent that scene taking place, meaning it doesn't happen even behind the scenes.

I don't mind if there are things like NTR or sharing or whatever else in a game, I'd just prefer them to be totally avoidable if you play things right.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes