VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angel of Innocence v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Have fun, Guys!*

I'd like to ask a Moderator or Uploader to refresh the old banner for this one. Thank you!

* There will be a patch in the next few days to fix the grammar problems. Until enjoy this, if you can! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reifon and Kingvlad

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Great game, good story, Beautiful girls....Keep it up

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm having a hard time remembering this one I have played it before but I'm totally lost all I remember is helping out the neighbour :LOL: However this update was good so many good looking girls to choose from.

Reactions: G12 Games

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
When will all devs learn to convert their pics into jpeg? The renders are shitty anyway, image dimensions are 1280x720, but the size is enormous compared to what it should have been, all due to them being saved in png.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The dialogues are so bad this is clearly not a native speaker. It makes it really hard to read and follow what is going on.
On the plus side Cora is stunning and Kitty is damn sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: G12 Games
Jun 1, 2017
First impresion on the first game run , is very nice and i like the story and the girl's oh all realy nice but something is disturbed me, i think the best of choice to pick if you wanr ro be with Nicollete is when run the tresome, i want to not understand me wrong, im ok with NTR or Sharing, but i think this is some too hard without a choice , for this i thing the run is wrong because here is the right place to choice, want or not to want the road what is next to you, first i realy like Nicollete , her story, but this is unexpected and for a NTR lover is hard without a choice, i want the choice to reject her after this scene, is a hot scene but i think here is neded a choice to paticipaate or not and end her relation or not, this is my tought and dont blame me for that.
Ah i write this right when i play this scene, i dont know what hapen next, if im wrong escuseme.
Edit
Dont get me wrong Dev make you game how you wish, is better in that way is your game after all, i put only my tough. you game your way.
Realy like your game , Good Luck.

Last edited:

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Was interested in trying it, but after hearing that one of the girls (who also happens to be the one I was most interested in from the banner) is apparently a non-optional sharing route, gotta give it a pass. Would definitely give it a go if the sharing was optional.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup...needs sharing or whatever tag cause Nicolette gets BBC'd at the board meeting and ya cant avoid it(well...other than avoiding Nicolette..if yer on her path..you get more dicks for the price of one :p ) Sandy was absent :( my waifu..so sad..Cora is hot AF...and Kitty..heck ya Kitty!!!!!!! Nicolette though...needs a DPC moment...

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i was enjoying this till Nicollete decide she was going to have all the holes drilled i was definitely not kool with that i thought she and the MC would hook up after the meeting but nope instead you sit there and watch her get DP till she decides its time to involve you......i am not ok with sharing and or being cucked and i was not expecting that to happen i dont even know why thtook place.......i was expecting way better from her why couldnt there be an option to stop her let them leave then have fun with her....knowing that took place really kinda ruin the whole game play for me

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Pinguino47 do you set the tags?..if so it needs a sharing tag....you'll hafta ask those more inflamed than me though if it qualifies as NTR..i mean you can avoid it..its the players choice...just avoid the dame and it dosnt happen...but it's there for those who chose her path regardless..so a warning for future players is needed.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I don't take issue at all with any type of content, including the scene in question, being in a game. But the option shouldn't be between avoiding Nicolette entirely or being forced to share. If the scene is optional it's fine, just give us an option to keep her to ourselves.

Jun 1, 2017
Pinguino47 do you set the tags?..if so it needs a sharing tag....you'll hafta ask those more inflamed than me though if it qualifies as NTR..i mean you can avoid it..its the players choice...just avoid the dame and it dosnt happen...but it's there for those who chose her path regardless..so a warning for future players is needed.
yes you right, because of that i write my post, somehow ned a choice there , be my girl accept sharing or not. this is my tought, and of course you can ignore her, but i think is more tense to choice in that scene . what you do you think?

Reactions: Repuci
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes