VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
because i'm hooked on Sandy i declined her....all the dames are hot AF..but Sandy has the personality of a possessive waifu potential yandere if you fool around :p she's perfect :D
Good feeling to hear she's perfect for you, thanks for that! :) But about rejection, I have a few plans in my mind about her so we'll see later this will be a good decision or not :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Good feeling to hear she's perfect for you, thanks for that! :) But about rejection, I have a few plans in my mind about her so we'll see later this will be a good decision or not :)
if written well..i lean towards crazy dames..so far so good here...its what makes me love Domiek 's writing so much..he writes personality better than anyone period and does crazy to a T ...so..if you are stuck..play his game a couple times for inspiration :p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1573026538024.png
Hey Guys!
I have a dream about that we can reach the 100 followers* until the end of this year and I was thinking let's make a little game or challenge for this occasion!
But what is this little game what I want to explain to you now?
It's simple! Currently, we are 84 (big thanks for every following) on this site and from now on at every milestone, I make a special render for thanking. The first image (with Nicolette) is already here and the next one will be at number 90. After that, I will come at 95 and the final picture will be at the magical number 100. These posts will stay for public forever so every visitor will be able to see them in this site.
So I have a request about if you like my project and you didn't do that yet please follow this site! This is a free method to help me to make this site bigger and bigger. And as I told before, I will come in the future with different renders (and different girls) in return when we reach the milestones together. And one last thing! If we reach 100 followers during this month, I'm going to make one extra, erotic render for you with any girl who you want to be there.
Have a Nice Day!
G12

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
What a game ! seriously i liked so much ! ... i'm not a person who leaves comments in every adult game released , but i make exceptions only with ones that i really like (y) . Your game deserves more comments , viewers , supporters ,etc and please
G12 Games for God's sake : DO NOT ABANDON this game .

Keep upt the good work !

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
What a game ! seriously i liked so much ! ... i'm not a person who leaves comments in every adult game released , but i make exceptions only with ones that i really like (y) . Your game deserves more comments , viewers , supporters ,etc and please
G12 Games for God's sake : DO NOT ABANDON this game .

Keep upt the good work !
zecon, you've touched my soul and OMG what a great touch was that! I loved to read your comment, that was a real honor and thank you very much!

Yeah, it's been so long since the last release and I'm really sorry for that! :cry: Unfortunately, there was an annoying technical problem with my hard drive and I lost a lot of data when I almost finished with the new version of the game. Now it's okay, working is continuing but I had a few bad weeks with the data saving.

And of course, this game won't be abandoned at all especially if I can read such a nice opinion like yours!
If God helps me (and I won't get a meteor strike into my house or something like that), I'll come with the next release in February!

Thanks for your nice words once again! You just made my day! :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Angel of Innocence [v0.4] [G12 Games] - Original Size: 1.2 GB

Download PC (81MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (66MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes