VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
This is not bad. The renders arent that good. You can see the line around the lady parts for the first girl. There is a difference in the skin tone. And they are all a bit grainy. I saw worse and I think it is because of not enough render power?

The writing has a strong engrish vibe to it. Need a better translations and/or proofreading.
View attachment 354839
Just had to laugh at this line ... ^^

There is potential, so keep up the work :)
Ouch! It should be "I'll be" and not "you'll be". *Imagine as I'm just punching my own face at this moment.*
Yup, the render power is pretty minimal, my VGA isn't on the top, sorry for that!

Thanks for your comment!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ouch! It should be "I'll be" and not "you'll be". *Imagine as I'm just punching my own face at this moment.*
Yup, the render power is pretty minimal, my VGA isn't on the top, sorry for that!

Thanks for your comment!
Uhm no --- it should be "[...]that you'll see my underwear."

Currently the MC tells her that she IS his underwear. And not that he doesnt expected that anybody will SEE his underwear today ^^

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I enjoyed this a lot good amount of content in this update good job so far. Do I detect a hint of jealousy already with Sandy? she was pretty eager to see the MC :LOL: another game with some nice looking girls I really enjoyed the April sequence at the end we have her hooked already :D

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
I enjoyed this a lot good amount of content in this update good job so far. Do I detect a hint of jealousy already with Sandy? she was pretty eager to see the MC :LOL: another game with some nice looking girls I really enjoyed the April sequence at the end we have her hooked already :D
So cool! It's always good feeling to read such comments like yours! Gives me massive motivation for my future working!
Thank you very much!

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
I am new to PC. Just switched from MAC. How does one use the pre-saved files? (Nelia Save & Sandy Save)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi Guys!

Here is a new patch. If you're interested, check this out! I hope you'll like it!

and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to ask an Uploader to refresh the first page!
U have to update when im out in holidays damm, so many good games im missing, this one is on my list soo you should be proud of what u are making, hope i can spare a few dollars ur way in the future (y)

Reactions: G12 Games

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I'm bored! So i will try this game :D

Edit: Yeah, it's good ! 2 things : fix one orange pussy and give MC new dick !
Renders are OK and I believe you will get better in doing this !
GPU's are expensive and you have just 6 patrons 70 bucks a month, so any complains about rendering quality are pointless !

Last edited:
Reactions: G12 Games

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Angel of Innocence [v0.3c] [G12 Games] - Original Size: 821MB

Download PC (54MB): - - -

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
U have to update when im out in holidays damm, so many good games im missing, this one is on my list soo you should be proud of what u are making, hope i can spare a few dollars ur way in the future (y)
Thanks and I wish a good holiday to you! :)

I love this game, smooth animations, great sex scenes, and plenty of them. (y)
Something curious that the banner shows a suggestive foot to foot scene, but in the game there aren't many footjob scenes, a pity shame.
I'm glad you liked this little game!

I'm bored! So i will try this game :D

Edit: Yeah, it's good ! 2 things : fix one orange pussy and give MC new dick !
Renders are OK and I believe you will get better in doing this !
GPU's are expensive and you have just 6 patrons 70 bucks a month, so any complains about rendering quality are pointless !
Thanks for your comment! Yeah, the orange thing is a "little" annoying but luckily I solved this problem so that won't happen again.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes