VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ya..what she said..i like reading..its not the amount of content..its the translation of said content at times
it is what he said lol just cause i have a pic of Fuyu the Best girl in Ecchi Sensei as my profile pic doesnt mean i am a girl sir. :p

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Girl on title screen is hot
+ Nelia looks hot
+ Kitty looks hot (although I'm tired of these generic "alt looking" girls with colored hair xD)
+ Cora not only looks interesting, but also quite hot and unique
+ Liking April so far as well

+- Nicolette and Sarah look too generic (but Nicolette got hotter in the bikini / ponytail outfit)

- Renders are very grainy... and that kinda makeshift DOF effect looks cheap
- Lots of missing images. Hilariously, right at the start, there's a "black screen" graphic missing, showing a black screen instead. Has this game been tested even once? I mean, the missing graphic comes up just after 10 seconds xD
- Lots of glitches / visible seams in the female models, sadly, mostly on the skin parts

So... the girls are really hot. The MC looks like a clay doll in the sex scenes, sadly. The render quality, sadly, drags the overall quality down.

Reactions: Canto Forte

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hey guys!

First of all, thanks for all comments! The positive and the negative comments too, because you can to help me in that, I will be better in the future.

Yeah, I know, my english is terrible. Unfortunately it is not my native language, so now still the google translate is my friend.
But I will try to learn quickly.

Also, the project is a learning process for me. I need to learn about the language, renders, codes, photoshop etc. Because of this, the game is free and it remains.

Have a nice weekend, guys!
Hello,
I wanted to state that I sincerely like your game.
The message you wrote here is much more readable than the 'Broken English' used in the game itself???
English isn't my native tongue either. In my opinion the more efficient and effective way to improvement might be to concentrate on the writing in well structured games where you can get a feeling for the flow of the language and the correct sequencing of the words, a few of them jump out because of the level of the language used — simple and precise — as in 'Haley's Story', 'City of Broken Dreamers', 'Melody', 'Freeloading Family', 'Lancaster Boarding House' and several others.
Before I forget and in order to progress further try to find a book about English Idioms. Oxford University Press used to publish one. You can also have look on Amazon:I suggest to look for an intermediate level at eg.

You made already a very honourable effort. Have fun and don't give up!
Kind regards

Reactions: G12 Games

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well, loking like another clobe-made-by-clone Project...
Let see how moch we have Fap-Fap content in End Version...

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
My saves worked. Do I really need to restart?
Really? I'm glad it's working! I wouldn't have thought that after rebuilding of codes. Cool!

+ Girl on title screen is hot
+ Nelia looks hot
+ Kitty looks hot (although I'm tired of these generic "alt looking" girls with colored hair xD)
+ Cora not only looks interesting, but also quite hot and unique
+ Liking April so far as well

+- Nicolette and Sarah look too generic (but Nicolette got hotter in the bikini / ponytail outfit)

- Renders are very grainy... and that kinda makeshift DOF effect looks cheap
- Lots of missing images. Hilariously, right at the start, there's a "black screen" graphic missing, showing a black screen instead. Has this game been tested even once? I mean, the missing graphic comes up just after 10 seconds xD
- Lots of glitches / visible seams in the female models, sadly, mostly on the skin parts

So... the girls are really hot. The MC looks like a clay doll in the sex scenes, sadly. The render quality, sadly, drags the overall quality down.
Thanks for your summary!

Hello,
I wanted to state that I sincerely like your game.
The message you wrote here is much more readable than the 'Broken English' used in the game itself???
English isn't my native tongue either. In my opinion the more efficient and effective way to improvement might be to concentrate on the writing in well structured games where you can get a feeling for the flow of the language and the correct sequencing of the words, a few of them jump out because of the level of the language used — simple and precise — as in 'Haley's Story', 'City of Broken Dreamers', 'Melody', 'Freeloading Family', 'Lancaster Boarding House' and several others.
Before I forget and in order to progress further try to find a book about English Idioms. Oxford University Press used to publish one. You can also have look on Amazon:I suggest to look for an intermediate level at eg.

You made already a very honourable effort. Have fun and don't give up!
Kind regards
Hey, thanks for your nice words, it feels good!
Of course, I don't give up because I love doing this!

Is it me or does Sandy look different without a makeup? No makeup Sandy is really beautiful, while makeup Sandy looks like a generic DAZ face model (I don't mind it though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, I saw that too when I made those renders. Indeed, without makeup she is prettier than with.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Yep, I saw that too when I made those renders. Indeed, without makeup she is prettier than with.
Well its time to pick a final face unless she is a changeling/shapeshifter, would prefer if you pick the rounder sweeter face but its your game.

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Well its time to pick a final face unless she is a changeling/shapeshifter, would prefer if you pick the rounder sweeter face but its your game.
Her face is final. What's strange, I didn't change any shape or else on her.
But we could change her makeup in the future or leaving that completely if you want to, guys!
Thanks for your comment!

Reactions: Canto Forte

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Angel of Innocence [v0.3] [G12 Games] - Original Size: 811.54MB

Download Win (56.3MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much! If you don't mind, I'd like to use it on my Patreon!

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
The Engrish is strong with this game. I don't know what it is with Russian to English translations but the gender switches with the subject and/or object of a sentence happens a significant amount of the time. And in a fap game that can really kill emersion for straight players.

I've seen worse Engrish like in the game "my history" (has to be the worst example of engrish in a game on this site) but its still bad in this game.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Engrish or well actually it's bordering on Manglish (mangled english) in places aside decent start. Girls all look great tho Sandy kinda creeped me out cuz she appears to have no nipples lol. First thing I thought to myself when i saw Kitty was "this is what Jennifer from Midlife Crisis would prolly look like if we didn't save her from the trailer park" either way Kitty is my favorite girl. Cora isn't bad (love me a goth girl) a pity she apparently a lesbian but at least her cute girlfriend April seems interested :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is not bad. The renders arent that good. You can see the line around the lady parts for the first girl. There is a difference in the skin tone. And they are all a bit grainy. I saw worse and I think it is because of not enough render power?

The writing has a strong engrish vibe to it. Need a better translations and/or proofreading.
screenshot0001.jpg
Just had to laugh at this line ... ^^

There is potential, so keep up the work :)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes