VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
eddie987
I would write that in a spoiler, so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But she fucks them no matter what? Can you please answer that simple question? Because if she does it sure changes my relationship with her and the whole game. I'm not asking for any spoilers for the future, just if that scene remains unavoidable!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
But she fucks them no matter what? Can you please answer that simple question? Because if she does it sure changes my relationship with her and the whole game. I'm not asking for any spoilers for the future, just if that scene remains unavoidable!
Apparently she will do anyway, the reason in my opinion is, she is trying to gain some favor, or helping the MC to get the sport journalism job that he wants, but for me no reason the dev could come or arrange it's just not right, so wherever the reason maybe, that scene killed the character for me and for a lot of pepole, at this point i'm not looking foward to the next update, probably will pass the rest of the game.

But good luck to the dev.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Apparently she will do anyway, the reason in my opinion is, she is trying to gain some favor, or helping the MC to get the sport journalism job that he wants, but for me no reason the dev could come or arrange it's just not right, so wherever the reason maybe, that scene killed the character for me and for a lot of pepole, at this point not looking foward the next update, probably will pass the rest of the game.

But good luck to the dev.
I thought the same thing, I just want a clear answer before I put the game in ignore. I was mainly interested in her, and if she's a whore I have no reasons to play this game anymore.

I have no clue how any dev can think that it's a good idea to put unavoidable gangbang scenes with one of the love interests in games that aren't targeted to NTR fans. In what world someone who's not into that stuff will see something like:
"Look, honey! I won't let you fuck my ass, because I don't like anal, but I'll get DP'd by some random guys without a second thought! But it's just because I want to help you out!"
and think:
"Look how deep in her ass she's taking that cock! She really cares about me!"
Really now...

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I thought the same thing, I just want a clear answer before I put the game in ignore. I was mainly interested in her, and if she's a whore I have no reasons to play this game anymore.

I have no clue how any dev can think that it's a good idea to put unavoidable gangbang scenes with one of the love interests in games that aren't targeted to NTR fans. In what world someone who's not into that stuff will see something like:
"Look, honey! I won't let you fuck my ass, because I don't like anal, but I'll get DP'd by some random guys without a second thought! But it's just because I want to help you out!"
and think:
"Look how deep in her ass she's taking that cock! She really cares about me!"
Really now...
And further more for her was no to anal, i even thought ok, i'm ok it that maybe she just dosent like or a bad experience, cool, but no she really loves to take in the ass, but not if it's the MC, and "it's been a while since i was with a guy" oh this awoke in me a craving for a DP while he watches...

Such a crappy scene without sense no reason justifies that, and if they are that ones, even worse.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
eddie987, in the next update, goes like this.

Hey Sweety i got you that job that you wanted, it was so easy to get it, i just needed to take two dicks in me at the same time, and you know i don't like anal, but it was amazing, too bad you didn't stay and watch me take in booth holes, i would love to cuck you... LOL

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
eddie987, in the next update, goes like this.

Hey Sweety i got you that job that you wanted, it was so easy to get it, i just needed to take two dicks in me at the same time, and you know i don't like anal, but it was amazing, too bad you didn't stay and watch me take in both holes, i would love to cuck you... LOL
And they say romance is dead...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You guys are hilarious. Thanks for that! :)

Leave if you want, the scene won't be 'avoidable' that much is certain. So if that is a game killer, do what you need to do.
As far as I'm concerned, I can easily see at least one very good reason for what happened to make sense. Nothing to do with helping the MC out for work.
If you can't see any I can't help, the fact I don't care about her probably helps my judgement to not be clouded.
Ultimately it's your decision to stay or go, especially if no reason, no matter how good, would make a difference.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Leave if you want, the scene won't be 'avoidable' that much is certain. So if that is a game killer, do what you need to do.
As far as I'm concerned, I can easily see at least one very good reason for what happened to make sense. Nothing to do with helping the MC out for work.
If you can't see any I can't help, the fact I don't care about her probably helps my judgement to not be clouded.
Ultimately it's your decision to stay or go, especially if no reason, no matter how good, would make a difference.
There is no reasoning behind watching a woman who told you that she's not into anal and trying to ease herself back into dating, getting dp'd by two random guys. Nothing the dev says can make it work for someone who likes that character and is not into NTR, sharing, swinging, getting cucked etc. That doesn't have anything to do with "clouded judgement". If you don't like that stuff, you don't like them. There's no way around it. He could show that they held her whole family hostages at gunpoint and that's why she did it, and I would still stop playing this game if the gangbang stays unavoidable, because it's not my thing. There was absolutely no need for an unavoidable scene like that in this game.

I'll just wait for a while, to see if the dev will answer clearly if it will stay as it is, because I like the game, or at least I used to like it until v0.3. I'm not asking for anything to change, if that's his vision he should do whatever he wants, and I don't want an explanation why this happened or what happens next. I just want a simple "yes, it will stay unavoidable", or "no, you'll be able to avoid it". And by avoid it I mean it doesn't happen, not leave the room and just don't watch her getting dp'd.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
But Nicole is a sexual beast and this fact should be accepted. But nobody says about Nelia or anyone else, nobody will get banging some random guys. Chill! :)
Man no offense, but apparently u don't give two shits about what these fine people here say ... that scene in Nicolette's office killed her character for most players. She contradicts herself. Poses like a fine, sexy woman u can have a relationship with and goes full slut with the DP. It don't make sense. Their CEO already accepted to work with her, they didn't need any more "persuasion" so she could use her "assets".

At least she was a lady and didn't let the MC blue balled, very kind of her to do that:LOL:. A creampie and some anal action for the MC would've been better tho. Seriously now, that shit was legit cucking ... no sharing, no NTR (NTR fans didn't like it either) just some pointless cucking scene. Now we know why her hubby divorced her and who the real asshole was. Oh, and please define "sexual beast" for the rest of us. Sexual beast as in sex bomb, babe or bombshell - fucking hot woman or a dumb nympho that fucks for fun ??:unsure:

Sandy was missing. She doing some DP's of her own or has a gangbang party invite ?? Imagine what a big "fuck u" people got who wanted a threesome with Nicolette and Sandy or an other love interest. But as long as the rest of the girls don't "surprise" us like that, I'm cool with it.

Try to listen to your fans once in a while, ok u can't please everybody, but at least u win some people that pay u to continue working. Fans prefer quality over quantity, u know what I mean ?? High-quality renders, animations and a decent plot are always better than some sloppy, pointless fucking for a quick "lucrative" fap!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I agree just way outta character but def says mc's relationship with her won't change yeah that's a huge change not like she told him this was going to happen before hand so what now we have to just except to share her always even though she said all that during the pool scene? Sexual beast was not implied once hell that friend you work with hits on her all the time did she fuck him no hell at pool she wasn't even sure about being with an employee but she'll take two guys she don't know at a meeting I thought she was more professional? If she fucks fandoms I see rumors and blackmail hurting her business and her divorce is not going to go well since she dp's random business partners at there meetings why would she even invite the MC for that what in there interaction together made her think oh he would like to watch me give my ass to someone else since I told him no oh I'll also give my snatch to someone else all strangers and if he wants I'll blow him because our time together made me think he would enjoy that and not blackmail me for a better paying job. No sense

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
There is no reasoning behind watching a woman who told you that she's not into anal and trying to ease herself back into dating, getting dp'd by two random guys. Nothing the dev says can make it work for someone who likes that character and is not into NTR, sharing, swinging, getting cucked etc. That doesn't have anything to do with "clouded judgement". If you don't like that stuff, you don't like them. There's no way around it. He could show that they held her whole family hostages at gunpoint and that's why she did it, and I would still stop playing this game if the gangbang stays unavoidable, because it's not my thing. There was absolutely no need for an unavoidable scene like that in this game.

I'll just wait for a while, to see if the dev will answer clearly if it will stay as it is, because I like the game, or at least I used to like it until v0.3. I'm not asking for anything to change, if that's his vision he should do whatever he wants, and I don't want an explanation why this happened or what happens next. I just want a simple "yes, it will stay unavoidable", or "no, you'll be able to avoid it". And by avoid it I mean it doesn't happen, not leave the room and just don't watch her getting dp'd.
Agree, some people just have to defend the poor writing of the Dev, no reason for that even if it was blackmail she just offers herself without hesitation, and the MC accepts, like if he knows what she was planning, even if your point is right "held her whole family hostages at gunpoint" in the pool scene, she never said anything about a family she even says I'm glad that we didn't have children, so I doubt will be her mom.

And if she didn't really want that and was being forced in any way shape or form, from her reaction she was having the time of her life, by being DP and the MC watches.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
how someone likes girls who are romantic, caring, and naturally say "no anal":WaitWhat: ...but that's just acting,
yeah ... it doesn't make sense if the MC's relationship with Nicole continues(even Mc see that scene:BootyTime:)
if Mc is smart, he won't continue the relationship
it's over

bad move dev.

Acording to someone
Our Judgement is Clouded...

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
of course, especially the Nicole character is loved by many people ...
no matter what the reason she does that, this game is over in my opinion(if the character you like is only Nicole)

so there is no reason for us to criticize this dev anymore, he said he would not change the scene
She was one of my favorites, i even have a save just for solo her, i don't know if i will come back to this Game, i has the MC can even stand to see her in the same light and since she is the MC boss can't avoid her.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
She was one of my favorites, i even have a save just for solo her, i don't know if i will come back to this Game, i has the MC can even stand to see her in the same light and since she is the MC boss can't avoid her.
dev said : But Nicole is a sexual beast and this fact should be accepted.
i wonder why she not invite Mc, so there is will foursome:unsure:

there's no reason for us to like her anymore, because she's just a "sexual beast" or sl.. ugghh whatever

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes