VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I dont normally mind any sharing as long you actually know it was part of the game not added like this as a surpise. But was wondering but the sharing also was not really how nicolette was portraited when mc was visiting her home she already told mc she was not into anal at all, yet at the board meeting she had no problem being drilled by 2 unknown man ??

This was the part that puzzled me more. This made her previous story so out of character unless she was lying to mc the whole time.

Also the way the board meeting ended they already got everything finalized so that DP was not really neccacery anymore. Unless it was part with some type of blackmail going on but that was never the case here.
This scene spoiled opinions about this character altogether. I don't like her after this.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This scene spoiled opinions about this character altogether. I don't like her after this.
First mc got spoiled by DP with Nicolette getting home with Sandy getting ready for their date and then find out that she too was getting a DP.. :eek: Thats why she did not open her door ?? she was getting drilled by 2 other board meeting lol.

Also the Kitty scene ended in blueballs. So there was not really much. unless you count Titjob/blowjob from Nicolette in version 0.4

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
First mc got spoiled by DP with Nicolette getting home with Sandy getting ready for their date and then find out that she too was getting a DP.. :eek: Thats why she did not open her door ?? she was getting drilled by 2 other board meeting lol.

Also the Kitty scene ended in blueballs. So there was not really much. unless you count Titjob/blowjob from Nicolette in version 0.4
I have already given up playing this game. After this action that Nicolette did, we can expect that another character loved by people (such as Nicolette was, she was the only character I loved in this game and certainly not just me) will do such an action as Nicolette.
Nicolette told MC that she didn't want to do anal, but.. she gave herself to these guys at the meeting (anal, vaginal, double penetration etc.) like a whore and she was proud of it (that's what I thought about her then). And the MC? he was glad that two guys were playing with his woman. When MC was at this meeting, he couldn't even have sex with her, he only got a simply BJ or boobjob. And he is her beloved guy? pff :ROFLMAO:
I don't like women who say they don't like something and then later in the game they suddenly do it, but not with MC but with a stranger.
Although this scene has been removed from the game, I will not forget this scene and I don't want to be disappointed a second time with how the game is made. That's why I'm just watching the forum, but I won't play.
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's just my opinion.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have already given up playing this game. After this action that Nicolette did, we can expect that another character loved by people (such as Nicolette was, she was the only character I loved in this game and certainly not just me) will do such an action as Nicolette.
Nicolette told MC that she didn't want to do anal, but.. she gave herself to these guys at the meeting (anal, vaginal, double penetration etc.) like a whore and she was proud of it (that's what I thought about her then). And the MC? he was glad that two guys were playing with his woman. When MC was at this meeting, he couldn't even have sex with her, he only got a simply BJ or boobjob. And he is her beloved guy? pff :ROFLMAO:
I don't like women who say they don't like something and then later in the game they suddenly do it, but not with MC but with a stranger.
Although this scene has been removed from the game, I will not forget this scene and I don't want to be disappointed a second time with how the game is made. That's why I'm just watching the forum, but I won't play.
Maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's just my opinion.
so you're upset because she did anal with someone else? or because you were surprised that she's a slut having casual sex with 2 men? or you're upset that she got DP'ed like a super slut?

i remember how Aunt hailey from freeloading family got you turned off by her slutty nature and her past. it looks like something similar happened here. difference is everyone knew hailey has always been a slut and Nicolette was not shown as a slut from the beginning :ROFLMAO:.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
so you're upset because she did anal with someone else? or because you were surprised that she's a slut having casual sex with 2 men? or you're upset that she got DP'ed like a super slut?

i remember how Aunt hailey from freeloading family got you turned off by her slutty nature and her past. it looks like something similar happened here. difference is everyone knew hailey has always been a slut and Nicolette was not shown as a slut from the beginning :ROFLMAO:.
Here the difference was that Nicolette was great, I didn't expect such behavior from her. She was my favorite character in this game and definitely not just mine.
But suddenly she does something like that. Wtf? :D

I mean all her behavior. She changed 360 degrees. From a lovely woman to a whore.

Anal is another matter too. she was saying to MC that definitely NO. And with these guys she was taking it like a champ.

I don't understand her change. And I know the scene has been removed and the game feels like Nicolette is just as great as before. But not for me anymore. I will not forget these scenes.
And I won't be surprised if Dev did the same with the other Li's in this game. So he decided to spoil them. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where does your purity lie ... oh ... player of them babes of hearts and/or spades ?!?

Is it with the purist unbecoming see no one, have no one ivory tower neausiating philistine?
Elsa.jpg

IT is with the beach body amazon looking to score and bask her body on to men?
Rena.jpg

Is it with the redhead bunny having a soup and channeling her desires at home in her towel?

Mulan.jpg

Choose your favourite in preparation for the season to come!

Reactions: luisar018

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So looking at pics dev put up I guess he has decided to definitely make nicolette a whore? So I'll probably move on to another game that doesn't change someones character so much you want a whore in your game make a new character that's been that way from the beginning!
Or use the red headed neighbor she was already with someone when she was trying to get mc sounds more like a whore then a professional women who is going to end up tarnishing her reputation when people start talking about what a whore she is??

Loved her to was my favorite could at least make it avoidable?
Bask her body onto men fuck that!
It's Bullshit just my opinion of course
Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sngo and luisar018

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So looking at pics dev put up I guess he has decided to definitely make nicolette a whore?
Let's hope not. Fortunately when I played the game that scene was already removed so didn't see and don't want to see. But if he really make nicolette a whore then I'm moving on to next game too and put this one in ignore, it's a shame because really liked her and the game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Abandoned? I hope no.
Although with all the shit that has been thrown on him I wouldn't miss it either.
Cheer up dev, don't let yourself sink and don't give up a game that was meant to be magnificent

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This thread is quite the rollercoaster ride. The models look really nice in the banner but due to the kerfuffle I think I'll let others go first for this update and see if the ship has righted itself.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes