danael411

Feb 3, 2019
My effing christ, the girls aren't just dumb, they never think about the people they care about when acting, to the point it's hard to feel bad for them even though they go through hell.
#JusticeforKazuya

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
I consider Japanese quite high rank in corruption media of any kind. One of my favorite corruption artist is Chuuka Naruto, woman hentai artist who loves making ugly men and using them to corrupt goddesses. So I had high hopes for this one as it was a very large game centered around corruption.

But my hopes were wrong, this game is trash. No, let me phrase it right, this game is a trash hentai game. I actually found it very useful to learn Japanese, I played it only 1-2 hours but learned quite a bit on how to use some words I learned in sentences. Of course I may forget them, just like I ever played this game. Imagine trying to play some hentai game and finding only saving grace about it being learning languages. It is this bad.

I have an acquired taste in corruption, and I will repeat what my brothers and sisters who said this before in this thread: corruption need acceptance from the Main Heroine. If heroine does not like it till the end, no aheago face, not becoming some demon, and anything similar what's the use of it.

Corruption does not mean just converting a pure being into dark evil one, it can be reversed, I equally like story of some hero converting a Demon Queen into a kind mother by using mating press just like I enjoy a Demon King making Heroine into a Succubus Slut. In both of them there is acceptance, there is some desire to be exploited. There was a gap, Demon Queen had potential to be kind and Heroine had potential to be a succubus, but here there is nothing like that. In 2 hours I fast forwarded a lot after getting tired of this game and watched many scenes, in all of them she is struggling, she does not like it, it felt so forced that I just deleted the game.

I have played corruption games, good ones and bad ones. And can say that this game is a bad one. This game is for those who want to watch some anime or something, its scenes are quite disturbing too. Devs are great in explaining the scenes, they show the first person view in great depth but what's the use if there is no acceptance. MC didn't like men's touch in first scene, and again in second scene and so on. There was no force corrupting her thoughts into accepting them as good thing. I can accept a r*pe scene but again and again? No. Every scene is torture for her, essentially she is not enjoying at all and this alone makes it a very bad corruption game. Even mass produced CGI trash is better in showing corruption.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Some people like it when she never enjoys it and always resists.
For example i fucking hate ahegao.
Btw
some hero converting a Demon Queen into a kind mother
This is something that I always wanted to see, like, it's always about a good girl gone bad, never the other way around a bad girl gone good
do you have any recommendations of games that have this?

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Its rare, but you can find some with tags like male protagonist and japanese games here. It will not fall under corruption tag as most people consider corruption which converts into evil only. You can find some doujins in hentai sites but they are most likely appearing with some hero/demon queen tropes.

stashar

Aug 31, 2021
Btw

This is something that I always wanted to see, like, it's always about a good girl gone bad, never the other way around a bad girl gone good
Spoilers because... any good one where this happens is just simply spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alas, that requires you to play at least two games to learn about ("Heroine's Chord" has many No Future heroines in it, so arguably you should play ~3 or 4 games before they all come together in the Heroine's Chord if you want the maximum effect).

FlamingLizard

May 3, 2023
Can't seem to find a straight answer to this so was wondering if anybody has finished it and does MC eventually start to enjoy it and become corrupted or is this an all the way rapey type deal?

stashar

Aug 31, 2021
Can't seem to find a straight answer to this so was wondering if anybody has finished it and does MC eventually start to enjoy it and become corrupted or is this an all the way rapey type deal?
There's like one? Maybe two? Endings where the main character starts to enjoy it / corruption end. But it wasn't much at all.

MhariNuevo

Jul 5, 2024
For the one wanting to gain time: a four episode H-anime adaptation of it exist since 2014.
"Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia"
Though i think the red-haired didn't really get pregnant there right? There was just an implied impreg scene in the bathroom where the bald teacher r*ped the red-haired girl and she complained that she really will get pregnant and then her brother and the loli joined them in the bathroom and had sex too.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Btw

Yeah, I prefer the girl getting corrupted and starting to enjoy it (the better NTR games have their characters go through this). The constantly fighting only to become catatonic or ahegao braindead is so lame. Might as well just replace her with a blowup doll at that point.