RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

sonic2800

Sep 24, 2019
That's what I assumed but when I'm told to follow her there, absolutely nothing happens and I've had a flashing ! over the door since talking to Cassidy in episode 7 also.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
That's what I assumed but when I'm told to follow her there, absolutely nothing happens and I've had a flashing ! over the door since talking to Cassidy in episode 7 also.
If I remember correctly you need to progress Anastasia's events a bit until she blows up the church (this specific step might not be required but it's a good idea to complete) then go into the church and talk to the blond girl near the back a couple of times (go out and back in if she runs away) until you get a prompt to go down to the basement. This should introduce you to what's stuck in the basement and the nuns that look after them, which is a required step for a bunch of other stuff.

Oct 2, 2017
Just tried the above and it worked a charm. Currently stuck on Episode O_4. Finished Episode Y, got Claudia's letter, chatted to Herb as Jones, nothing I can figure out at Orthrus or anywhere else or any text conversations.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Just tried the above and it worked a charm. Currently stuck on Episode O_4. Finished Episode Y, got Claudia's letter, chatted to Herb as Jones, nothing I can figure out at Orthrus or anywhere else or any text conversations.
You should go find Tiffany near Future fitness (to the left of it) and talk to her as Alouette.

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
I really do wonder who I can ask to get the 'no sexual content' tag off the thread I asked a few times before and didn't really get anything.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I really do wonder who I can ask to get the 'no sexual content' tag off the thread I asked a few times before and didn't really get anything.
main page, look on the right side, pick an admin who is connected and send him a pm ?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found a game like this with the same character as canasta only difference is in this game on stean Notes From Province her name is pen not sure if she is evil like canasta but I am wondering if it is made by the same person as this game? here is anastasia/pen

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've found a game like this with the same character as canasta only difference is in this game on stean Notes From Province her name is pen not sure if she is evil like canasta but I am wondering if it is made by the same person as this game? here is anastasia/pen
P sure they're just using the same RPGM stock assets ya know.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Those are free RPGM assets, correct. The same design is used in Magical Camp, Little Witch Academia, and certainly more.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Those are free RPGM assets, correct. The same design is used in Magical Camp, Little Witch Academia, and certainly more.
ok thanks I did not know, I don't know of many oldschool anime themed games I do know many anime films and really enjoy watching them.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes