RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
How do I complete ep Y? I'm 2/4 finished. I've already got Dawg and talked to Herb as the agent and afterwards a Lasca icon appeared by the fountain next door. I've tried interacting with it, but nothing. I'm pretty sure it was meant to start Dawg's event and I think somehow I reset the marker.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Post a save. I'll try to figure something out.
Here ya go

Edit: Nvm. I got it. I had to change the variable on how many times I've seen the nurse since I was running out of events to advance the next day. The weird Lasca thing is still there though. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
That was my first theory. I simply wasn't sure if you can complete all herb events without completing nurse events. Don't worry about that Lasca thing. I have 100% stamp club completion and that thing is still there.

Reactions: VNProtagonist

Neko Neko Nii

Nov 8, 2017
Download newest version if you haven't already. This bug was removed in the latest hotfix.
Only started playing this from the october build and it just freezes on the stairs whichever route I pick

Okay I managed to solve that, I'm instead stuck on the episode 13 version of episode 10, every time I attempt to play it I get a freeze as soon as it cuts to the dark forest. I can do all the other episodes just fine but not 10.

Should also mention that there was a problem during the Stud beyblade date of one of the music tracks being named incorrectly, but that was resolved easily by changing the track to the proper name.

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
anyone know when it full release ?
Dev released yesterday: You can now play through the story from start to finish, but we're not at 1.0 quite yet. A combat overhaul is planned for the next update (January) which will have the unfortunate side-effect of breaking backwards-compatibility, so if it'd be best to hold off a little longer if you haven't played the game yet.

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Whoops I feel asleep for 3 months and didn't update lol, let me do that

anyone know when it full release ?
The full story content and all it's ending are out right now, it's going to get another update or two rehauling the battle system before it get a 1.0 release.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Is this still a no sexual content game?

I can't remember if it ever had the tag but I know there wasn't any the last time I checked.

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Is this still a no sexual content game?

I can't remember if it ever had the tag but I know there wasn't any the last time I checked.
I got the mis-tagged even though it always had some sexual content, but mostly because it isn't at the forefront, after all the no sexual content griefing I asked a mod to remove it lol.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Angelic Acceptor [December Edition] Compressed (Unested)

Win(1.3 GB/ 246 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hung Gen

doktormundo

Jul 6, 2019
I realise this is kind of a longshot, but if anybody has access to the dev's discord, can they tell me who the artist/s behind the credits song (under the lighthouse?) is? And also if they have any social media? I really liked the song and want to listen to it on spotify/soundcloud/youtube.

Thank you!

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
I realise this is kind of a longshot, but if anybody has access to the dev's discord, can they tell me who the artist/s behind the credits song (under the lighthouse?) is? And also if they have any social media? I really liked the song and want to listen to it on spotify/soundcloud/youtube.

Thank you!
Should be a discord link on the patreon, maybe if you sub, either way should be there I think!

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
huh, the plan next is the combat rework? interesting- i mean, i guess it could be improved, but there are a pretty small amount of fights relative to how long this game is... i think it's a weird call, but hey, the dev's got a creative vision to execute and i won't knock that

apart from that it seems like things are just gonna get touched up in the future which can be nice, but i was hoping they'd be more adult content... there isn't much (especially relative to how long the game is) and it seems kind of strange that the game blasts you with warning sirens and asks if you're old enough, but then is afraid to show a tiny bit of titty

ah gosh, this comment probably sounds overly-critical :/ i did like the game! some of its decisions don't make sense to me but i did enjoy it a lot

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017

Thank you!

the artist made a sound cloud for the track after ya asked!

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
Combat rework is out, the game is technically complete.
Saint Bomber said:
The Angelic Acceptor Alouette:VXA-Alpha!

That is to say, at long last, the game is finally (more or less) in its complete state.

Edit 2: Spoke too soon!
Below is a link to the v2, featuring a bug-fix for a game-breaking monster placement error that can stop the first Episode S event in its tracks. OOPS! It also significantly reduces the audio-file size.

Get it here: (v2)

Edit: I mentioned this last month, and totally forgot to mention in this post, but save files from previous versions are -not- compatible with this version, and will not be compatible with versions going forward.

I didn't get absolutely everything I wanted to include in there, but what remains is going to have to wait for me to get better with my off-hand.

(I'm running a 2-mouse operation here now, and still relying on my right hand for precision clicking, and there's way too much of that needed with RPGMakerVXA. I'm still looking for options on that front for the next project.)

Speaking of projects, I got some amazing fan art presents (and a rad model kit) for my birthday this year that I want to share with everyone!
You may have noticed the 3D printable Angelic Acceptor Alouette STL above.
It's going to be available for free on soon!

Heriberto is a fantastic 3D artist with a few of his own magical girl projects going.
He also constantly references cats, which makes him a kindred spirit, as far as I'm concerned.

So where are we with Angelic Acceptor Alouette:VXA?

It's "technically complete" but I'm still basically calling it a 0.9.

>There won't be any more scripts or backend junk added that could potentially invalidate save files.
>Hard mode isn't completely tuned for the difficulty I want yet.
>I still want to replace a couple of errant images that don't -quite- read the way I want to.
>There will be bugs. There will always be bugs.
>I haven't got around to writing the walkthrough.
>The unlockable hint system is a little weak right now.
>Using the Episode Skip to go back to the first 3 episodes from beyond the halfway point still results in some janky behavior that I haven't had time to ferret out yet.
>Simone's epic-length CatGirls! elegy is not yet complete.
>The bitrate on the current audio is a bit high, and may choke Steam Decks with its full gigabyte of aural majesty. Next month's version should be smaller.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miacis
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes