RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Well, can't really complain about that from the player's side, can we? :KEK:
Dude's been putting so much effort as it was his main job. I am aware of how frequent and constant Saintbomber's updates are, just didn't expect this one to come out as fast; the "combat overhaul" thingy sounds like something tricky to do as fast. The best thing is that I do not question it for a second whether he really pulled it off in the best form he could. Saintbomber earned this trust and I couldn't be happier about that.

Reactions: Rotelle
Feb 28, 2021
I have completed all the stamps and recruited Canasta, but Senet doesn't give up her compact.
Also, I'm not sure how to end the day. Suicide and the scythe in Dark Forest doesn't do a damn thing.

EDIT : I cheated to get the ending, and it's pretty fucked up how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rotelle

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
Another update.
Saint Bomber said:

I want to use big words like:
THIS IS IT!
FINALLY, WE'RE HERE!
ヨバレテトビデテジャジャジャジャン!!
...But it's pretty much a more refined and updated version of last month's Alouette:VXA.
Get it here!

Last month was mostly dedicated to filling out a few missing events (the changelog ended up longer than I thought it would be), laying groundwork for Untitled Tank Game and cleaning off my mental desk after 3 years of AAA:VXA; a game that's just about ready to fly on its own without Mamabird Bomber looking over her shoulder.
There are thousands of ways through the game, and not all of them result in a perfectly clean sandbox experience.
Some of them are sandier than others.
Jump in, and let Simone help you discover your own pattern in the sand.
(I'll be here to help fish you out if it turns out to be quicksand.)
Edit:
For first-time players, get the RPG Maker VX Run Time Package here:

Reactions: Kommios

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
EDIT : I cheated to get the ending, and it's pretty fucked up how
Simone really is quite the all-loving hero, I suppose, even to people who don't deserve it. Who would agree that they don't deserve it. One thing I did like through the game was how she always, always tried to reach out to people and talk to them. And how often it worked.

Feb 28, 2021
Simone really is quite the all-loving hero, I suppose, even to people who don't deserve it. Who would agree that they don't deserve it. One thing I did like through the game was how she always, always tried to reach out to people and talk to them. And how often it worked.
Funny how her mother is the only one she didn't try to reach out to. Even after knowing that her mother is innocent and is just a victim of Aunt Raye's selfishness and immaturity. This irks me, since it contradicts her character a lot for no reason.

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
Funny how her mother is the only one she didn't try to reach out to. Even after knowing that her mother is innocent and is just a victim of Aunt Raye's selfishness and immaturity. This irks me, since it contradicts her character a lot for no reason.
I'd say that's a combination of a good two decades of Shady being an awful mother to Simone leaving the deep emotional scars that we see all game and the game making it clear (which means Simone knows it just like the players do) that there's nothing left of Shady. Just an empty shell waiting to be filled. Simone can't bring herself to reach out to someone she can barely bring herself to think about and isn't even there in the first place.

Reactions: doktormundo

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
right worked out you have to collect Monsters

Vampy
Slime
U.N Owen

any one know what the fourth one is and where?

Sep 30, 2017
So I seem to be encountering a bug with the latest version where I have my entire stamp club filled out except the last part of episode P, however the cutscene that has a bunch of black screens pans over from the top of orthus to pentaque and then does nothing, seemingly breaking and I can't make any further progress. Also When I return to the alleyway where that cutscene triggers, it restarts it, breaking again at the same part. Is there anything I can do to try to get around this?

Sep 30, 2017
So I seem to be encountering a bug with the latest version where I have my entire stamp club filled out except the last part of episode P, however the cutscene that has a bunch of black screens pans over from the top of orthus to pentaque and then does nothing, seemingly breaking and I can't make any further progress. Also When I return to the alleyway where that cutscene triggers, it restarts it, breaking again at the same part. Is there anything I can do to try to get around this?
So turns out there is a bug that breaks the cutscene if you are in 11_b, just move left and right to get out of the cutscene and then complete 11_b, complete the game (12b) and then instead try to trigger the cutscene again in 11_a by going in the alley.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes