RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Trying to go rescue Naomi, but the beer fairy won't let me in! And I've apparently already bought the only can of beer the how convienient store had, and Eva already drank it! Help!

Edit - Wait, can you only buy beer in episode 5?
You need access to a later event to be old enough to buy beer from anyone except Naomi.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
So I'm kinda stuck at the final battle here

Have the reincarnation battery not full after the final battle. Then at the chapter (or episode) selection screen. What do I do next? I tried everything

Only by choosing chapter 5 would it show chapter 13. And then I don't know what to do next, it gets me back to the chapter selection screen again

Last edited:

WestorEast

Mar 7, 2018
So I'm kinda stuck at the final battle here

Have the battery not full after the final battle
At the chapter (or episode) selection screen. What do I do next? I tried everything

Only chapter/episode 5 shows chapter/episode 13. And then I don't know what to do next, it gets me back to the selection screen
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. You can only get to chapter 13 from chapter 5?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. You can only get to chapter 13 from chapter 5?
I edited for more clarity

Right after the reincarnation battery fight, Alouette then pulls the switch. Then I get to the 12 chapter selection screen. Every chapter is then a cutscene (I can't control anything)
What do I do after this?

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
I edited for more clarity

Right after the reincarnation battery fight, Alouette then pulls the switch. Then I get to the 12 chapter selection screen. Every chapter is then a cutscene (I can't control anything)
What do I do after this?
After going through those cutscenes you can select the very first episode and get one of the endings. After that you can go back to regular episodes and go for the other endings.

Reactions: Flat

babbitysmothe

Mar 27, 2020
I can't start episode N or O; investigating every inch of the Orthrus building from the outside as Tristadecca does absolutely nothing (including the window with a green arrow pointing to it, as she just says she won't break it), and there's nothing to do in the Freedom Real Estate Office either (I've also got Lasca 4).

Do these episodes need me to start at a specific episode number? For reference, I'm currently in episode 11, and I can't start either of these in episode 10 too. I've also done both of the bad endings that result from episode 11 (I'm assuming they're episode 12a and 12b).

Also, my gut says that all stamps are eventually obtainable regardless of what paths you took earlier; is this true?

Last edited:

babbitysmothe

Mar 27, 2020
I've also found some possible bugs when replaying episodes 4 and 5 after getting the two bad endings (spoilers for both of these episodes follow).

In episode 4, going back to Raye's home for episode A or buying a new battery case just cuts to a permanent black screen.

In episode 5, I can't get past the first set of two purple flame doors in the Secret Garden the bus enters. The gribbly orb hidden behind the waterfall is already smashed, and I can only smash one other gribbly orb, namely the one that comes up when you interact with a computer screen (the one below the water refuses to come up, and Angel Pulse just pushes it further down).

My save file can be found here ( ), if it might help. I haven't edited it with any online save editors; my stats are just insanely high because I spent way too much time grinding out levels.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I can't start episode N or O; investigating every inch of the Orthrus building from the outside as Tristadecca does absolutely nothing (including the window with a green arrow pointing to it, as she just says she won't break it), and there's nothing to do in the Freedom Real Estate Office either (I've also got Lasca 4).

Do these episodes need me to start at a specific episode number? For reference, I'm currently in episode 11, and I can't start either of these in episode 10 too. I've also done both of the bad endings that result from episode 11 (I'm assuming they're episode 12a and 12b).

Also, my gut says that all stamps are eventually obtainable regardless of what paths you took earlier; is this true?
Episode O is Orthus right?
I remember starting it pretty soon

babbitysmothe

Mar 27, 2020
Episode O is Orthus right?
I remember starting it pretty soon
Yeah it should be the Orthrus episode. Do you remember how you managed to start it? The changelog says that it can be started by investigating the Orthrus building as Tristadecca, but no matter what I do I can't get in.

babbitysmothe

Mar 27, 2020
Aha, I figured it out. Turns out I needed to progress on Aunt Raye's storyline a bit more by
talking to Prof. Melusine while disguised as Aunt Raye, which got me started on episode N and opened up episode O.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hi!
Do you know if it is a final complete version or there could be some "more final" and polished?

doktormundo

Jul 6, 2019
Hi!
Do you know if it is a final complete version or there could be some "more final" and polished?
It's complete, technically still in beta, but the dev is currently working on another game so I'd say it would take several months, maybe a year untill a "final" version comes up.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
It's complete, technically still in beta, but the dev is currently working on another game so I'd say it would take several months, maybe a year untill a "final" version comes up.
Ok, thank you a lot.
As much as I love SaintBomber's games I'll try to wait till "final" final version

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes