RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

epikachu

Aug 15, 2017
Hi there, I really liked the writting of this game, I finished Episode 11 and finished all the Side Episodes but V and P

I followed all the step of the mini guide from the creator How to Episode P:
-Once you hear about Alice during the Veronica Events, Consult Cassidy(Glamour SE) and Aunt Becky(Mystery Church, Uptown)
-Follow their directions to the Midtown Alley. You must have completed Episode F, Y, I and E to proceed
-Make your way through the dungeon
-Revisit areas. They are unlocked as you go. (Arrows and signs are provided by the management)

But I'm stuck at "-Follow their directions to the Midtown Alley. You must have completed Episode F, Y, I and E to proceed"
I went to the back alley behind CoGro in midtown, got a conversation with Knaves then nothing, no dungeon to follow.
1660836701849.png
Also I think I broke Episode V, I got shot, saw the ghost protecting Dianne then nothing, talk to her in the café then nothing? Stuck at half a heart for this Episode

Last edited:

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Wish I could help you but it seems to be a bit buggy at the moment, not entirely sure. I have two saves and I was able to get to the dungeon just fine on one of them, but for the other no matter what I do it doesn't seem to work.

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Hi there, I really liked the writting of this game, I finished Episode 11 and finished all the Side Episodes but V and P

I followed all the step of the mini guide from the creator How to Episode P:
-Once you hear about Alice during the Veronica Events, Consult Cassidy(Glamour SE) and Aunt Becky(Mystery Church, Uptown)
-Follow their directions to the Midtown Alley. You must have completed Episode F, Y, I and E to proceed
-Make your way through the dungeon
-Revisit areas. They are unlocked as you go. (Arrows and signs are provided by the management)

But I'm stuck at "-Follow their directions to the Midtown Alley. You must have completed Episode F, Y, I and E to proceed"
I went to the back alley behind CoGro in midtown, got a conversation with Knaves then nothing, no dungeon to follow.
View attachment 1990994
Also I think I broke Episode V, I got shot, saw the ghost protecting Dianne then nothing, talk to her in the café then nothing? Stuck at half a heart for this Episode
Mind taking a screenshoot of your stamp club, or sending the savefile Episode F, Y, I and E triggered?

epikachu

Aug 15, 2017
Here's my stamp club. I've already finished F, Y, I and E Side Episode
1660906763469.png
And my save file :

epikachu

Aug 15, 2017
Where is supposed to be the SEKRIT DUNGON M

Aunt becky give me the default Speech
1660944685149.png
And Cqssidy just sell me stuff
1660944789276.png

By the way are the 2 dudes behind the Corner Grocery bugged? I only see one of them, the blond one only is here 1 sec before disappearing
1660944980282.png

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Where is supposed to be the SEKRIT DUNGON M

Aunt becky give me the default Speech
View attachment 1993595
And Cqssidy just sell me stuff
View attachment 1993601

By the way are the 2 dudes behind the Corner Grocery bugged? I only see one of them, the blond one only is here 1 sec before disappearing
View attachment 1993609
Dev found a bug here's the message and an edited save file with a variable turned on:
" Go back to the alley.
SB set a variable wrong.
Thank you for the bug report.
And whatever passes for a teeheepero emote at the F95 forums."
:HideThePain:

epikachu

Aug 15, 2017
Ty for the reply, by the way is the dev more reachable on the patreon or the F95?
1660998798009.png
(it worked for the end of Episode P)

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AngelicAcceptorAlouette-SeptemberEdition
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

necroblade

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone help me complete Episode V and Y? I have 2/4 stamps for V and 3/4 for Y. Simone already got shot in the convenience store and met the ghost, while the nurse is gone and has left the note behind.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Can anyone help me complete Episode V and Y? I have 2/4 stamps for V and 3/4 for Y. Simone already got shot in the convenience store and met the ghost, while the nurse is gone and has left the note behind.
Not sure about episode V but for Y I believe you need to go back to Herb's shack in Riverside disguised as a slick agent.

Reactions: necroblade

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah disguise as the slick agent for herb's shack after you get dawg, and V angel pulse in downtown and try looking around, also jump off the orthus building while no transformed

Reactions: necroblade

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
What the? New version 2 weeks after previous one. Creating previous ending took over 2 months.
Saint Bomber said:
Oops Oops Oops!
I missed a bug that could really mess with people who try to get Ending A in this version the fixed version, AAA-VXA_October2022v3 is here:

I realize it's hot on the heels of a previous release, but I didn't want to sit on this milestone for a whole month:

Route B is now completeable.

Which brings us to a very special place in Alouette history.
Both* of the game's endings are complete.

In addition, the game's audio has been remastered (with a resulting increase in file size) and we finally have the Angelic Acceptor Alouette: VXA Theme Song available to hear in-game, "Under the Lighthouse" by Angelic Amplifier Lorelai!

I think it's a real banger, but you're encouraged to judge its bangability for yourself.

Lorelai also provided a battle theme for Petanque that's been running through my head non-stop since last month.

Next on the chopping block are a few conspicuously missing events, and groundwork for the combat system overhaul.

The Beta version is in sight.

And I'm very excited about that.

*There is, of course, one more ending planned. A Secret Ending. Perhaps the most powerful ending of all.

Last edited:

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
Episode 11b Getting stuck at the stairs in the cutscene, any fix?
Download newest version if you haven't already. This bug was removed in the latest hotfix.

Btw. There is another bug that might prevent you from completing the game.
rename Barz_CyberBattle_Intro_bgm_maoudamashii_cyber01 to Barz_CyberBattle_Intro [bgm_maoudamashii_cyber01] to prevent crash during final battle.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes