• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Very interesting and promising game.

If the autor, as he announce and promise, is really determined to complete it and update it regularly (though it seems that promises are really cheap nowadays) I actually think that this is going to be top notch. I really like it so far.

By the way, a new version has been released.

Reactions: Adolfo

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.1 is out for patrons.

Full demo is always free for all.

If you can, please support me. I really want to create a good game for you all.

Thanks you.

Mike.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
In this game you'll find sex contents like:

CORRUPTION,
CHEATING,
NETORARE,

INCEST,
INTERRACIAL

Nop, thank you, but no.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I see that you didn't say no to incest. I always laugh when ppl say they hate ntr but o.k. with incest.
And? What's bad in incest? I always laugh when people say that too, because i can't really understand why they hate incest. Netorare\cuckold\cheating etc. is specific kink, not much people can actually enjoy it, when your woman is sexted by someone. But i think incest isn't one of them. Corruption and interracial too. It's kinda more minor kinks, that most people can enjoy (as fantasy). Of course if you have some serious hate towards incest, because that's what you think is right (in real world), then...

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I like incest and netorare as a fantasy, but not in real life. If you can understand this you can enjoy and fap looking netorare and incest video, foto or games. It's like you see a film of war. I like war film but I don't like war in real life. This is what I think. But I respect If someone don't like this fetish.

Peace guys! ;)

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I think if a game is built around NTR and corruption and such, there is no problem with that and I enjoy some of those games (Lily of the Valley/Married Warrior Emma). But some games with Harem or romance having a dev decides to add NTR or rape with no player agency to at least try and prevent it than that's just shitty design/writing/whatever.

From dev's response, anything disliked seems to be avoidable, that's the most anyone can ask for.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I like incest and netorare as a fantasy, but not in real life. If you can understand this you can enjoy and fap looking netorare and incest video, foto or games. It's like you see a film of war. I like war film but I don't like war in real life. This is what I think. But I respect If someone don't like this fetish.
Yeah, but i like to fully feel story. "Protagonist = me". I don't care much about NTR in this game (i even enjoy it), because we play as Angelica. And i care much more about her, than about anyone else in this story. I can enjoy light cheating, if i play as heroine, but not just netorare, when i play as some weak wimp, who enjoys his girlfriend\wife getting sexted by someone, or when he doesn't know, or just can't do anything about it. It's definitely not my thing. Not even in fantasy. But i very enjoy netori, when i play as guy, who steals someone's girl. It's like there is masochists, and sadists. Two opposite sides.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
In my game you always can avoid the situations you don't like, bro. ;)
I am sorry if i sound a little harsh, your renders look amazing and the girl is hot, i wanted to test it, but i don't want to play that kind of content even as accident, (like some other games that if you made a wrong choice all the playtrough goes to shit). Do you have a walktrough to play safe?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I liked the demo. I will look forward to the next release.

But dude, get yourself a native English speaker to polish the dialogue for you. At the moment, the English is pretty bad...

Reactions: torkenstiem

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
And? What's bad in incest? I always laugh when people say that too, because i can't really understand why they hate incest. Netorare\cuckold\cheating etc. is specific kink, not much people can actually enjoy it, when your woman is sexted by someone. But i think incest isn't one of them. Corruption and interracial too. It's kinda more minor kinks, that most people can enjoy (as fantasy). Of course if you have some serious hate towards incest, because that's what you think is right (in real world), then...
Well, you consider having sex with your own mother as a minor kink? And ntr is a specific kink? lol There are more ppl than you think who enjoys ntr because it's a part of natural order. Incest on the other hand is enjoyed by less people than you think. Every pack animal species have ntr; when the alpha male lose its status, it's female belongs to the new alpha male. And in many species, the old/beaten male become responsible of taking care of the new alpha's offspring (which is born by the old male's females). Humans were not different until modern times; when a king lost a battle, the conquerors would take his harem and daughters as spoil of wars.

You consider your own fetish as "minor" while considering other's fetish as "specific". That is normal but know that many, many people like me consider incest as "specific" while ntr is only a "minor" fetish. The difference is that we do not go and write to every incest game thread how terrible incest is.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm tryng to do a different kind of main character. Angelica is shy but not naive, she's virgin but not ignorant about sex, maybe she isn't so strong but it's not easy to trick her or blackmail her... etc... I want her more like a real girl. I'm bored with all this game with all these easy and fast whore.

I am sorry if i sound a little harsh, your renders look amazing and the girl is hot, i wanted to test it, but i don't want to play that kind of content even as accident, (like some other games that if you made a wrong choice all the playtrough goes to shit). Do you have a walktrough to play safe?
I can write a walktrough, no problem. I'm agree with you. I'll add a warning too before extreme fetish like netorare or cheating if my players want to avoid it. Don't worry I'm tryng to listen all of you.

I liked the demo. I will look forward to the next release.

But dude, get yourself a native English speaker to polish the dialogue for you. At the moment, the English is pretty bad...
Yes I know. I'm alone and I need some help for sure. I'll be looking for a volunteer. I'm trying to do my best guys, I'm sorry.

Thanks for playing my game.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well, you consider having sex with your own mother as a minor kink? And ntr is a specific kink? lol There are more ppl than you think who enjoys ntr because it's a part of natural order. Incest on the other hand is enjoyed by less people than you think. Every pack animal species have ntr; when the alpha male lose its status, it's female belongs to the new alpha male. And in many species, the old/beaten male become responsible of taking care of the new alpha's offspring (which is born by the old male's females). Humans were not different until modern times; when a king lost a battle, the conquerors would take his harem and daughters as spoil of wars.

You consider your own fetish as "minor" while considering other's fetish as "specific". That is normal but know that many, many people like me consider incest as "specific" while ntr is only a "minor" fetish. The difference is that we do not go and write to every incest game thread how terrible incest is.
I was talking about fantasy, NOT real world. I don't think about incest IRL at all. Your arguments seems very strange. Animals, "natural order", medieval... it doesn't seem serious to me. I'm not considering myself as just animal, don't know about you. And i don't really like animal's "traditions". We, our society, i think grew up from "age of conquests" and medieval stuff very long time ago. If you think barbarian traditions of the past is better than what we do nowadays, then it's just funny to me.
And i perfectly know that HUGE amount of people hate netorare. In all countries of the world. I mean gamers, like us. But incest is one of most popular ones, and least hated than netorare. At least in hentai, and other stuff i know. Netorare considered by many as one of the dark, black fetishes. Like rape and bestiality. Even IF big amount people enjoy it, it doesn't change that. Many people can enjoy gore and stuff like that too. I can write huge post "why people enjoy incest", how it's so awesome and immoral, but it's not gonna change anyone's opinion anyway.
My opinion about netorare is simple - you need to be submissive and masochistic to actually enjoy it. But not all humans like that. Many is naturally sadistic, and like to dominate others. It's not all, but it's one of the most obvious points.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
^My arguments was written to show that ntr is as normal a fetish as incest. You say many ppl consider ntr as darker, well, many ppl including me consider incest as darker. Incest only seems more normal to ppl who has incest fetish, well, ntr is the same for ntr fans. And i'm kinda bored of ppl coming at every ntr/corruption game and bitching about ntr.(I know you didn't, it was somebody else) Can you imagine other ppl goes and do the same about incest, tentacles or harem games? What will be peoples reaction if i ask about a non-incest route at an incest game thread?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I just think that such thing as "objective facts" exists. But i'm not sure about statistics overall (how much popularity each fetish can have), so i can't really say something about it. It's really hard to persuade large group of people. And incest fans is really large group in many forums i know. Unlike niche fetishes. And incest, as i think, is larger than something like netorare as fetish. So many different variations, and how can you include all that in game. There is a people, who only like mother as romance option. Someone else only like bro+sister, sis+sis, or daddy+daughter, or aunt, or mother-in-law, or zillion other types. NTR is largely known only as two common types - netori (usually sweeter one) and netorare (darker one, that can largely include rape, drugs etc).
I have something like incest fetish, but it's not as strong as you might think. I have large amount of stronger fetishes that i like better. For example, netori. And mature\married women. Even if they're not "my mother" type, i don't really care. Incest can be boring after awhile. So, you can say that i'm the one of this people who "ask about non-incest route at an incest game" too. I like variety and diversity in all that, stories, body types, faces, large amount of women to choose etc. Not just harem and infinite group sex.
And i can imagine some people hating incest, harem, tentacles, cuz i've seen such comments. Even there. Or just zillion of "another one of this incest games?"

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Guys, please just play the demo of my game, it's very linear and for now there's not incest, netorare, cheating or bestiality just sexy girls and good sex (normal) scene. Extreme fetish will happen in future versions as side quest, or secret scene or with some collectibles but only if you really want to see them. And I'll always write a warning before...

Believe me. I think you'll like it, because I'm listen my followers and I try to make them all happy if I can. Support me and you can add your fantasy too... or avoid what you don't like.

I'll do my best. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Guys, please just play the demo of my game, it's very linear and for now there's not incest, netorare, cheating or bestiality just sexy girls and good sex (normal) scene. Extreme fetish will happen in future versions as side quest, or secret scene or with some collectibles but only if you really want to see them. And I'll always write a warning before...

Believe me. I think you'll like it, because I'm listen my followers and I try to make them all happy if I can. Support me and you can add your fantasy too... or avoid what you don't like.

I'll do my best. Thank you. :)
I played it already when it first came out, and very like it. It definitely has unique style. Not only cute characters and UI, but realistic writing too. I didn't say something was wrong with your game anyway.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I played it already when it first came out, and very like it. It definitely has unique style. Not only cute characters and UI, but realistic writing too. I didn't say something was wrong with your game anyway.
Thanks :) I hope when my future updates will come out more people understand better what kind of game is. :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes