RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Angelica Origins [v0.4.1 Beta] [Kelo Games] (1.61 gb rar pc original)

182 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
i think the fact that it is rpgm is bad enough why would you want to compress the quality
if anything i want to see it in a higher quality no matter the size

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i think the fact that it is rpgm is bad enough why would you want to compress the quality
if anything i want to see it in a higher quality no matter the size
Are you bored or something? :ROFLMAO:
If you dont play compressed dont comment it. Simple as that!
Not all people have good net speed etc. and if you are one of the lucky ones to have that, be grateful, and just enjoy playing full games. (y)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Are you bored or something? :ROFLMAO:
If you dont play compressed dont comment it. Simple as that!
Not all people have good net speed etc. and if you are one of the lucky ones to have that, be grateful, and just enjoy playing full games. (y)
if your speed sucks dont comment it either

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Building a dream: No sacrifice, no victory!
Dear friends of Angelica,
after seven days of work at home, I can finally be happy to announce that I now have a personalized work station. This is an important milestone for several reasons. First of all, it makes me realize that I could never have done all this without your precious help and enthusiasm for our Angelica. It also allows me to work happier and more comfortable.

I practically had to redo an entire room in my house, adding an air conditioner, painting the walls, throw in the trash old furnitures and buying new ones. My best friend and my family helped and supported me and together we patiently worked to give me the possibility to have a better place to create my game. I also had to bring the "big" PC (the one with which I make renders) in assistance because the CPU was overheating too much. This problem has caused me to delay at least 15/20 days to finish the last two scenes of the 0.4.1 version.

In seven days I had to spend a lot of money and your support in the last few months has been crucial.

During these days I had time to think about the future of Angelica Origins. I thought that maybe there is a way to make you all a little happier and I could release small updates more frequently and make them "optional" and still give the possibility to those who prefer to wait to download when and the way you want (after a couple of small updates , after a whole "day" of play, every month, etc...) I would like to leave you more free to choose how to enjoy the story of our beloved curly-haired girl.

========================

In this month I intend to release an update in which I "upgrade" the gallery, here are the details:
--1. When the book is already open, you can read a message telling what you can see in that book and if you want to see it again or not. (The scene now don't start automatically)
--2. Adding all notfications to let you know if you unlocked or not the full and/or the partial scene.
--3. Adding in the title the day of the scene.
4. Adding all scenes day 4 - 6(All versions):
a. Bath time with Rita;
b. Breakfast with Nicola;
c. Ping is sad;
d. Hide with Carlo;
e. Dream with Nicola
f. Lesson with mom;
g. Pajama party with Alessia.
--4. All these improvements are for all the galleries (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4-6)

========================

So, the next "optional" update (0.5.0) is scheduled for the end of August and will contain at least a couple of scenes from day 7. I personally can't wait to see our Angi with the new look that you you voted in the last two polls.

I wanted to share my happiness with you, because all this is also thanks to you. Stay close to me and together we will discover what the future holds for our Angelica.

For our lovely Angelica!

Hugs, Mike.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016

Angelica Origins 0.4.2 official changelog:
-51 IMAGES AND 1 ANIMATION IMPROVED FROM DAY 1!!!
(Check screenshot channel on discord to see a sample);
-2 NEW IMAGES;
-Fixed the bug in the elevator;
-Some minor changes to improve the gameplay;

-ULTIMATE RECOLLECTION GALLERY.
1. When the book is already open, you can read a message telling what you can see in that book and if you want to see it again or not. (The scene now don't start automatically)

2. Added all notfications to let you know if you unlocked or not the full and/or the partial scene.

3. Added in the title the day of the scene.

4. Added all scenes day 4 - 6(All versions):
a. Bath time with Rita;
b. Breakfast with Nicola;
c. Ping is sad;
d. Hide with Carlo;
e. Dream with Nicola
f. Oral lesson with mom;
g. Pajama party with Alessia.
All these improvements are for all the galleries (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4-6)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of ANGELICA ORIGINS - 0.5.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.10.2019

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Angelica Origins [v0.4.2] [Kelo Games] - Original Size: 1.57GB

Download Win (194MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I got stuck with multiple images failing to load -- then a final inability to load another image just caused the game to keep trying to load this image over and over. All this happened on first day in apartment with boyfriend.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you for the feedback. I think It would be a problem with the animation. I check now.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok fixed. Thanks skofild24 for your help.

The fixed version is uploading.:coffee:

KMJ96815 I hope you understand that this is a work in progress and find bug is normal. Your feedback is very useful to help me. I hope you consider to change the bad review. It's a little bit cruel after all the sacrifices and work I did for my game.

Btw, guys, let me take a breath sometime:LOL:, people are always ready to shoot at me at the first occasion... DAMN!o_O

Reactions: Deathdawg

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
0.4.2 pirated version:

"An animation is bugged
It crashes the game
It's unavoidable"

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
soo W8 this update is just about bugfixes? O_O and some scene rework?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes