RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent update. Plenty of content and choices are there. Imo shower scene was really nice with these choices as they add a lot to the gameplay. New hairstyle is really on point. A little too much of a Nicola (not really a fan) and no Ping but it was really story heavy. Overall I consider Kelo to be one of the best devs when it comes to female protag at this point and it's surely worth it to support him.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
People,
when yesterday I saw my last version shared by Fushan, I struggled not to cry for the nervous.

This update, in particular, has cost me three very difficult months, including personal difficulties, family problems, PC problems, not to mention several nights awake to work and much, much more...

In all this time I have also spent a lot of money between bills, pc maintenance and upgrades and the new air conditioner I took to save my PC from burning (and to not die of a heart attack because here in Italy it's summer and it's 37°C in my home). And the costs are always a lot every month... I also have to eat.

For your 10 minutes of gameplay I work thousands of hours, days and months. You play it, do what you have to do, close the game and you forget 1 minute later. You don't even think about helping me or giving me useful feedbacks.

You just want to see the images and animations, you are not interested in the story I'm writing (and English is not my first language) and you hate "rpg maker" with whom I work with a lot of patience just because you don't even want to walk virtually for 30 seconds.

The only thing I ask isto not share my game too soon. I ask this to respect above all the people who, with great heart, are helping me to go ahead and patiently waiting for their turn to play.

If you think I deserve not to be respected I can't help it. But every time you pirate my game, even paying 25, 15 or 10 dollars, at least think about the damage you could do to me.

I don't have a team, I'm not a great PC expert, I don't gain $ 50,000 dollars of support every month and I'm not rich in life. I work every night for a disabled woman to live and during the day, in my precious free time I work for Angelica. With patreon I'm trying to get a decent pay at the end of the month.

So now it's your turn. Keep trying to destroy my work or try to help me. If you want to pirate my game, I know that I can't stop it, but do it in a way to help me and not to put me in difficulty.

Please.

Thank you for those who have read and understood.

Mike.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.4.1 (for me it is a bug)

I think it is long time in the Game.

Simone (in my country it is normal only a girl name so I thought all time again if this is a writing bug or is Angelica a lesbian)

1 Day after school
All time Simone talk to "mom" and not to Rita. First as he "Thank her" he call her Rita and after this "Mom". I don´t know nobody that call a Girlfriends Mother "Mom". Normal is "Miss Ferrari" or when you are closer "Rita". Aso I think from the text a ironic meaning from "mom" don´t fit (scolding,a boring quest or another thing in this direction).

2 Day Mom takes bath
In the flat are two bathrooms and the mother takes the bath near the daughter? Why when she have her own?

Last edited:

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018
Bug 0.4.1 (for me it is a bug)

I think it is long time in the Game.

Simone (in my country it is normal only a girl name so I thought all time again if this is a writing bug or is Angelica a lesbian)

1 Day after school
All time Simone talk to "mom" and not to Rita. First as he "Thank her" he call her Rita and after this "Mom". I don´t know nobody that call a Girlfriends Mother "Mom". Normal is "Miss Ferrari" or when you are closer "Rita". Aso I think from the text a ironic meaning from "mom" don´t fit (scolding,a boring quest or another thing in this direction).

2 Day Mom takes bath
In the flat are two bathrooms and the mother takes the bath near the daughter? Why when she have her own?
In my country (Italy) Simone is only a male name

Reactions: Kelo Games

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
For me the angelica's mother does not care about her daughter she just wants to take pleasure she says she does these things for the sake of her daughter but if she cared about her daughter she would tell the green and teach her daughter to control the not She's going to have sex with her daughter's boyfriend and it's more evident when she's with Angelica, she just wants to use her daughter for pleasure, that's my opinion. But the game is very good and the female characters are well made but only wanted to have more lesbian scenes with angelica's friends not only with her mother.

And someone could tell me if anyone has already uploaded the save from version 0.4.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
People,
when yesterday I saw my last version shared by Fushan, I struggled not to cry for the nervous.

This update, in particular, has cost me three very difficult months, including personal difficulties, family problems, PC problems, not to mention several nights awake to work and much, much more...

In all this time I have also spent a lot of money between bills, pc maintenance and upgrades and the new air conditioner I took to save my PC from burning (and to not die of a heart attack because here in Italy it's summer and it's 37°C in my home). And the costs are always a lot every month... I also have to eat.

For your 10 minutes of gameplay I work thousands of hours, days and months. You play it, do what you have to do, close the game and you forget 1 minute later. You don't even think about helping me or giving me useful feedbacks.

You just want to see the images and animations, you are not interested in the story I'm writing (and English is not my first language) and you hate "rpg maker" with whom I work with a lot of patience just because you don't even want to walk virtually for 30 seconds.

The only thing I ask isto not share my game too soon. I ask this to respect above all the people who, with great heart, are helping me to go ahead and patiently waiting for their turn to play.

If you think I deserve not to be respected I can't help it. But every time you pirate my game, even paying 25, 15 or 10 dollars, at least think about the damage you could do to me.

I don't have a team, I'm not a great PC expert, I don't gain $ 50,000 dollars of support every month and I'm not rich in life. I work every night for a disabled woman to live and during the day, in my precious free time I work for Angelica. With patreon I'm trying to get a decent pay at the end of the month.

So now it's your turn. Keep trying to destroy my work or try to help me. If you want to pirate my game, I know that I can't stop it, but do it in a way to help me and not to put me in difficulty.

Please.

Thank you for those who have read and understood.

Mike.
There are lots of cry babies in here asking developers non stop when is the update coming. I think you should answer such people and just continue to work. BTW is your name MIKE?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
In my country (Italy) Simone is only a male name
This is normal clear.

In Germany:
Simone = female name
Simon = male name

It gives aso "problems" with some names from france (male or female names) and so on.

This was a example why sometimes it is better a player can choose the names or you look for names that have the same meaning in all countries.

So no people think about if they are playing if this is a "lesbian" or a "gay" game only from reading the names.

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
I tried it first and confirmed it works. Why would I recommend something that doesn't work >.<
cool. sorry for my bad englisch. i tried to make it work but i get an error massage. and when i tried other tools i got png files but i couldn't open them. how did you make it work?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough 4 bug

KG: After her first experience, Angelica can enjoy the experience of Rita... so, there's no reason to say no and start a good day with a good relaxing bath and an orgasm!

--------------------Tot: LP=8; GP=13; BP=18.

You get aso the extra Point so you have LP=9 and not 8.

0.4.1 Bug (or is this not the final 0.4.1 Version?)

Alessia and you want to the kitchen (you are at the moment in bedroom and want to go to the kitchen).

Sentence not complete translated

Ahahah! Alessia is cracy, but le voglio troppo bene! (I love her to much!) google translator

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Buonasera!

(n)Writing a one star review because you don't like rpg makers is useless. This is an adult game where the story is the most important thing and I don't care about creating a real rpg game (I'm talking about all the long list of things you can create with rpg maker: combats, level, etc...). I chose rpg only to use what I need and nothing more. So, stop repeating you don't like rgp, is annoying.

:coffee: Edit (Added this): This is not a quick fap game with the MC fucking all world after a couple of clicks. This is a story first of all.

:cool:(y)Angelica origins is exactly as I want
. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure you can find a lot of game as you like. Maybe this is not a game for you, sorry.

:LOL:This game is set in a fantasy Italy, so no, I don't have to use names, expressions or anything to please those who are not Italian. If you watch an American TV series, I don't think you write them to say that the director must be less American and more international. So this is definitely not a bug.

:coffee:Little pills of Italy:
--Simone: Male name;
--Simona: Female name.
So this is not a bug or a errors, It's my italian culture.

(y)In Italy we can use "mom" to show respect to our wife/girlfriend's mother (Or husband/bf's mother). We can use it to show affect too. In Italy we are more open to express our feelings not only with member of our family but with friends too. Some our words and expressions are impossible to translate too.

:LOL:I have two bathrooms in my house and my mom and my dad are free to use the one close to them or the one close to me. This isn't a bug, it's just freedom in our home.

:cool:Yes my name is Mike, but Michele is my complete name.

:LOL:"Ahahah! Alessia is crazy, but le voglio troppo bene!" No it's not a bug or google traslator, it's just my way to put italian word in my game.

:coffee:English is not my first language, but with the help of my patrons I'm always ready to fix the mistakes. Nobody is perfect.

Other useful feedback like this? Thanks.

Have a nice day:D

Arrivederci!:whistle:

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Buonasera!

(n)Writing a one star review because you don't like rpg makers is useless. This is an adult game where the story is the most important thing and I don't care about creating a real rpg game (I'm talking about all the long list of things you can create with rpg maker: combats, level, etc...). I chose rpg only to use what I need and nothing more. So, stop repeating you don't like rgp, is annoying.

:coffee: Edit (Added this): This is not a quick fap game with the MC fucking all world after a couple of clicks. This is a story first of all.

:cool:(y)Angelica origins is exactly as I want
. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure you can find a lot of game as you like. Maybe this is not a game for you, sorry.

:LOL:This game is set in a fantasy Italy, so no, I don't have to use names, expressions or anything to please those who are not Italian. If you watch an American TV series, I don't think you write them to say that the director must be less American and more international. So this is definitely not a bug.

:coffee:Little pills of Italy:
--Simone: Male name;
--Simona: Female name.
So this is not a bug or a errors, It's my italian culture.

(y)In Italy we can use "mom" to show respect to our wife/girlfriend's mother (Or husband/bf's mother). We can use it to show affect too. In Italy we are more open to express our feelings not only with member of our family but with friends too. Some our words and expressions are impossible to translate too.

:LOL:I have two bathrooms in my house and my mom and my dad are free to use the one close to them or the one close to me. This isn't a bug, it's just freedom in our home.

:cool:Yes my name is Mike, but Michele is my complete name.

:LOL:"Ahahah! Alessia is crazy, but le voglio troppo bene!" No it's not a bug or google traslator, it's just my way to put italian word in my game.

:coffee:English is not my first language, but with the help of my patrons I'm always ready to fix the mistakes. Nobody is perfect.

Other useful feedback like this? Thanks.

Have a nice day:D

Arrivederci!:whistle:
I liked this game dev because of two things. First is story and second thing is the game models you have used.

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018
This is normal clear.

In Germany:
Simone = female name
Simon = male name

It gives aso "problems" with some names from france (male or female names) and so on.

This was a example why sometimes it is better a player can choose the names or you look for names that have the same meaning in all countries.

So no people think about if they are playing if this is a "lesbian" or a "gay" game only from reading the names.
I don't agree but it's a resonable opinion.
That said considering that most of the characters in the game have italian names (like Alessia Angelica Carlo) people should easly guess that if a male has a female name it's not because is secretly a woman and assume that the name as another meaning in a different country.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I don't agree but it's a resonable opinion.
That said considering that most of the characters in the game have italian names (like Alessia Angelica Carlo) people should easly guess that if a male has a female name it's not because is secretly a woman and assume that the name as another meaning in a different country.
Yes, like Andrea. Andrea in Italy is only a male name. I never had problem to accept Andrea as female character watching foreign films and telefilms. Having an open mind to other culture helped me a lot in my life.;)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes