RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
any one got a save at the very beginning of day 3 following the walkthrough there seems to be a bug in day 2 and im stuck?
1.Hello, thanks for playing my game.
2.Can you tell me about this bug please?
3.Did you use an old save to play AO 0.4?

Thanks.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Nicola "Travolta" and the next "dancing" update!
Dear Angelica's supporters from all the world,
I'm happy to say that, after two polls, we finally have the new casual clothes for our curly princess! Do you want to see Angelica with her new look? Well these are the two possible options for her:
I think you're did a very good choice for both "good" and "bad" girl path. Thanks for vote at polls. Angelica will start using these clothes from the morning of day 7 (Angelica Origins 0.5) but I thinking of something for the end of day 6 (not confirmed).

========================
ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4.1
========================

The next update will close a glorious "day 4 to 6" great part of the story. I'm working on the second scene in this moment and I've planned a third one more.
FIRST NEXT SCENE:
As you can see above, the update will start with a good afternoon with Angelica and Nicola. Angelica will have the occasion to know more the young teacher and to visit her home. This scene will have 2 versions: an erotic and an adult scene. To unlock the full scene you need to have unlocked the full "breakfast scene with Nicola" or to have more bad girl points than good girl points... I worked a lot for the animation of this scene to make it simple but very sensual... you'll love it!
SECOND NEW SCENE:
After some new information and dialogues about what happening to Angelica (Do you remember the mysterious call to Rita?), in this second scene we'll have the occasion to see our lovely MILF and Angelica's mom in action... This scene will be an explosion of passion and wild sex... be ready for some heavy action!
NUDE VERSION ONLY FOR PATRONS ON "SCREENSHOT CHANNEL" HERE ON MY DISCORD CHAT.
(If you don't want to join discord, send me a private message with your email. WARNING ADULT CONTENT!!!)
THIRD AND FINAL NEW SCENE:

In this scene Alessia and Angelica will spend some time together at Angelica's house. Alessia will help Angelica...
...well, more information about this on future post!
Thanks for your attention! Stay tuned!
Hugs.
Mike.

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
By

Unlocked
Nicola "Travolta" and the next "dancing" update!
Dear Angelica's supporters from all the world,
I'm happy to say that, after two polls, we finally have the new casual clothes for our curly princess! Do you want to see Angelica with her new look? Well these are the two possible options for her:

I think you're did a very good choice for both "good" and "bad" girl path. Thanks for vote at polls. Angelica will start using these clothes from the morning of day 7 (Angelica Origins 0.5) but I thinking of something for the end of day 6 (not confirmed).

========================
ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4.1
========================

The next update will close a glorious "day 4 to 6" great part of the story. I'm working on the second scene in this moment and I've planned a third one more.
FIRST NEXT SCENE:
As you can see above, the update will start with a good afternoon with Angelica and Nicola. Angelica will have the occasion to know more the young teacher and to visit her home. This scene will have 2 versions: an erotic and an adult scene. To unlock the full scene you need to have unlocked the full "breakfast scene with Nicola" or to have more bad girl points than good girl points... I worked a lot for the animation of this scene to make it simple but very sensual... you'll love it!
SECOND NEW SCENE:
After some new information and dialogues about what happening to Angelica (Do you remember the mysterious call to Rita?), in this second scene we'll have the occasion to see our lovely MILF and Angelica's mom in action... This scene will be an explosion of passion and wild sex... be ready for some heavy action!

NUDE VERSION ONLY FOR PATRONS ON "SCREENSHOT CHANNEL" HERE ON MY DISCORD CHAT.
(If you don't want to join discord, send me a private message with your email. WARNING ADULT CONTENT!!!)
THIRD AND FINAL NEW SCENE:

In this scene Alessia and Angelica will spend some time together at Angelica's house. Alessia will help Angelica...
...well, more information about this on future post!
Thanks for your attention! Stay tuned!
Hugs.
Mike.
Any chance her forehead could be improved it looks OK, but I feel its just very plain. But how can you make it more beautiful. Also by any will she get any tattoos or belly piercing?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
By

Any chance her forehead could be improved it looks OK, but I feel its just very plain. But how can you make it more beautiful. Also by any will she get any tattoos or belly piercing?
As far as I know those screens that show her bad/good clothes have different hairstyle than normal Angelica to show her clothes better. She shuppose to have hairstyle you see on a dancing screen.

Reactions: Kelo Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Buongiorno to all of you, thanks for your amazing help and patience. Before talking about the second scene of Angelica Origins 0.4.1 I want to share some thoughts with you all.
===============
I agree with those of you who point out to me the long waiting times between updates and I'm totally agree with you. But sometimes I feel myself against a wall. I have been a supporter of various developers in the past and I know very well how much patience it takes and the desire to stop supporting them due to anger or fatigue. I also know the disappointment of knowing that my favorite creator has decided to stop or even when he stops writing or updating the game suddenly without giving information.
The best thing I can do is keep working in my spare time to create updates done very well, without errors and with all the care that I always put into it. I remind you that you are supporting me, Mike, the guy who is in
his spare time creating something good thinking of you and maybe for someone it's not clear... you are not here to buy a product. If I go ahead it's because there are people like you who are helping me. The credit about this game development is yours too. I will keep to work hard to create the best game and the best story for our sweet Angelica.
Thank you all for what you will do for me in the future.
=================

ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4.1

Today I want to talk about the second main scene of the game. This scene is preceded by another one in which you will meet a new character and both these scenes are very important for the development of the story and for the growth of our curly girl.
The new character has ties in the present and in the past with Nicola (the young professor) and with Rita (Yes, he also knows Rita!) And you will discover in the update what role this character has and had with them. You can see him in the preview above.
Moreover Angelica and Rita will find themselves struggling with Nicola who seems to suffer from an unknown problem. This will be an occasion for Rita to teach Angelica some important things... ;)

The second main scene (not yet finished) has about 43 images (plus other future images) including one new animation and a second version is scheduled (as in the scene with Carlo on the sofa) with your choice, only for the "bad" girl Angelica.

So, until now we have 123 new images and 2 new animations ready. I'ts planned a third main scene with animation... so, again...
sorry for your wait but this is another great update as you can see (and another huge work for me).

This is all for now, we will see on next post with more information about the third and final scene!
Hugs, Mike!

Last edited:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
It's a poll about whether he should release unfinished version with 3 major scenes now or if we want to wait until whole day is finished together with recollection room. Amazing thing is that patrons decided to wait a litlle bit for a full one :cool:
haha thanks, recollection room is the best, if you miss something :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

A very hot italian summer!
Angelica's people,
how are you? I'm fine, thanks but summer here is growing up and during the day we reach more than 30°C and it's only the beginning. My pc is at limits and this is forcing me to render images only after dinner and during the night. I have to move my pc from my house (last floor of a 3 floors buildings) to the house of the kind woman I working for. In this way I can work for her and render images while she's sleeping. Again, this old woman is a great help for the sake of my project Angelica Origins. She always be at my side to go on with this project and I'm really grateful to her, but this is another story.

But I think you are here because you want to know about next update, uh? Ok, here is the changelog:
ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4.1:

71 IMAGES IMPROVED FROM DAY1;

-Fixed a little bug in Rita's bathroom;
-Added "Ctrl" to skip text;
-Added "H" to hide text.

1st XXX SCENE (Nicola-Angelica):
- 2 versions;
- 1 animation;
- 59 images;
- 1 New location;
-SCRIPTS AND TEXT DONE!!!

STORY SCENE:
- 1 NEW CHARACTER (?);
- 12 images;
- 1 new location;

-2nd XXX SCENE (Rita-Nicola-[Angelica?...]):
- 3 versions;
- 81 images;
- 2 animations;

- PARTIAL RELEASE?
Pool result: "NO" is the winning answer.

-SHOWER SCENE*
-The shower scene but with a little new experiment... and... IT WORKS!

-3rd XXX SCENE** (Angelica - Alessia)
(I'm working here)

-RECOLLECTION GALLERY
(I'm working here)

=========================

*The little experiment is about giving Angelica the possibility to have different options during her "private moment" in the shower. You have to not skip the shower and to reach the second part where our Angi will play with her... virgin flower. Here she will have more or less option if you have or not unlocked some full scenes during day 6. So this will be a little "remind" scene and a graphic experiment for me. Nothing big at the moment, but a big idea to have more narration improvement. And I love what I have in mind for this new technique!

**The third and the final main scene, without big spoiler you will see our Angelica and her best friend Alessia doing a sort of little pajama party. The two girls will do a little game and Alessia will take the occasion to help Angi trying the "NEW CASUAL CLOTHES" (Yes, she will start change her look!!!). Moreover our little devil Alessia will teach our Angi... ehm...
Ok, I think I can stop here, sorry! :)

=========================

Some last words about the last pool: No is the winning answer. This means a lot for me. I'm sorry if I'm slow with updates but when you will play this update I hope you will understand how much love I'm putting to make you happy.
I have to admit that improving 71 images from day 1 take me more time but all of this will worth your wait, or this is what I really hope with all my heart!

Thank you so much for your patience, respect of my efforts and for all you've done for me until now!

Hugs and Peace!!!

Mike and Angelica!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

DAYS TO REMEMBER
ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4.1 CHANGELOG:
71 IMAGES IMPROVED FROM DAY1;

-Fixed a little bug in Rita's bathroom;
-Added "Ctrl" to skip text;
-Added "H" to hide text.
1st XXX SCENE:
- 2 versions;
- 1 animation;
- 59 images;
- 1 New location;
STORY SCENE:
- 1 NEW CHARACTER (?);
- 12 images;
- 1 new location;
-2nd XXX SCENE:
- 3 versions;
- 81 images;
- 2 animations;
-SHOWER SCENE:
-The shower scene but with a little new experiment... and... IT WORKS!
-3rd XXX SCENE:
- 2 versions;
- 55 images;
- 1 animation.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
when will it be out here?
Because of technical issues even patrons do not have it yet.
Kelo's fans are known to be loyal and pirated copies are late. Someone, AKA "hero" needs to pay high tier JUST to pirate stuff.
Aside of that, upcoming version is a BETA.

Reactions: Kirito191919
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes