RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes, animated scenes.

I think its a good update. sure, I like corruption and theres very little of that and I don't enjoy lesbian scenes.
But we are getting somewhere, the story is progressing and hopefully the next update will have more sexy moment with Angelica and Ping or another male. also I want Simone to suffer, hopefully he get a bit of that next time.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, I don't seem to be able to save. The game just creates an empty 'save' folder but doesn't put anything in it.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
ok im going to ask has it gotten past the old games stroyline yet?
It's a pretty different story now, so it's not really going to get "past" the old story necessarily. While there are a lot of similarities (the boyfriend, the rich guy hitting on her, the friends, slutty mom, etc.) And some of the story elements are there like the school, trying to help Ping, working at the pizza place, and the inner Angelica demon or whatever you want to call it. But a lot is just different from the start, and even the similar characters and story elements are changed. So it's worth checking out, I think he's doing a really good job with the remake. I have been pleasantly surprised. I don't think there isn't quite as much content yet as there was in the old version, but I think it's getting close to that point.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I like that game,but i hope in the next update will have more situations with some more different persons or some from the other person util this moment in the game,because in this update it was only with this Nicola guy (who is very neutral for me - i don't like him,but it's not so bad after all),with Angelica's mother (for me she is one of the most girls i really didn't like in that game - everyone have his own taste for girls,but for me she is kind of disgusting) and on the end some stuff with Alessia (sorry but i like that blonde girl Erica much more then Alessia - yes,Alessia is not so bad,it's more better then Angelica's mother,but it's not my type girl - i wish to see more then Erica,because she is the hottest girl here, except Angelica of course)! :) PS: When,Angelica finally will loose her virginity and start to do some sex with the guys?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes