RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Why are there so many pauses? Unplayable just because everything takes an extra 10 seconds for no reason

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
when i press continue to load the saves
it gives the error img/characters/sylvessa.png
anyone has the fix
Well a hack fix for that sort of error would be to copy another png file (png would be an image file btw) and call it sylvessa.png. Yes it would then load the wrong image but you can still play.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
is it just me or is the talking part is really slow? Like is there a fast forward button the dialogue you literally wait 3 minutes then have an option

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
is it just me or is the talking part is really slow? Like is there a fast forward button the dialogue you literally wait 3 minutes then have an option
Well in the options you can change the text speed to instant. Which at least makes the text appear right away instead of slowly typing it out. However that doesn't help the pausing that is in-between a lot of the conversations. As far as fast forward, holding down W or space will fly through the conversations faster. Though there is still pausing in particular between changes of character speaking parts.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Well in the options you can change the text speed to instant. Which at least makes the text appear right away instead of slowly typing it out. However that doesn't help the pausing that is in-between a lot of the conversations. As far as fast forward, holding down W or space will fly through the conversations faster. Though there is still pausing in particular between changes of character speaking parts.
Yea... the constant pausing is ><

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes