RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Tested this on my Macbook Pro and it works fine - glad to see this! Hate having to borrow a PC for certain games (such as this one) so really looking forward to chapter 4...
Well, OK, glad to know. Unfortunately I failed to achieve saving to appropriate directory (Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA), so game makes saves just into its own folder.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well, OK, glad to know. Unfortunately I failed to achieve saving to appropriate directory (Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA), so game makes saves just into its own folder.
I actually prefer it in it's own folder, as the KADOKAWA folder gets filled up with every other MV game saving there. It's MUCH easier transferring saves from build to build without searching there. Lust Epidemic is an example as they were all over the KADOKAWA folder but now they are saving locally to the game folder and I'M MUCH happier...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since new update is almost there I'd love to have a signature for Angelica Origins. Like one of those @Krull did. Game is being developed decently and I feel it deserves that. I would be grateful if anyone could create one and share it here.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

1555441481468.png
Angelica's people,
be ready for the version 0.4 with new amazing scenes and a lot of new things about the game mechanics. For the one of you who don't have discord I want to say that I'm officially working on the very last scene of the next update. So, we are very close to... playing Angelica again!
I confirm what I said about the new game mechanics in the previous post. This is a good news for what I have in mind for episode 2.
In episode 2 I want a totally free roaming game. Where you are free to try different quest or action around the map like talking to NPC, doing jobs, missions (side quests and main quests), etc... but you will have to gain relationship points (yes like the old version of my game), stats, new clothes, gain money, etc... to have the right requirements to unlock new scenes or unlock new "levels" of the same scenes.
Above you can see the title image chosen by Angelica's Dreamers and me for the new version. I hope you like it. It shows a relaxed Angelica and it's the perfect image for this update... Angelica really need some relax after all "red hair girl" attacks... but her sexual adventures will never stops; she really deserve all the love of this world! Don't you agree?
Next post will show the dates of release! Stay ready, Angelica is cooooming!!!
Hugs!
PS: I'm remaking some old images from time to time. I think that 70% of the work I'm doing is "behind the scene" improving details... I'm happy that some of you notice this hidden details... thank you so much to appreciate my work! I hope that 0.4 like 0.3 and 0.3.1 is without bugs too. ;)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
From Discord:

Kelo Games

@Everyone FINAL DAYS BEFORE ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.4 UPDATE:
-Today I edited a lot of images and write scripts and dialogues too. This scene is amazing and I'm starting to use images with 2 frames to make the narration more... active. You will see what I mean... ;) -I really love the last scene of 0.4 and I even put a sort of easter egg right before you will start it. -The mechanics of this scene include a "timer mode" like in the Erika's scene at headmaster office from old version. -I hope tomorrow to be able to test the last animation. When the animation will be ready I can decide the days of release. EDIT: Oh, almost forgot... just a little bit more of details... I updated some npc dialogues... just for the ones of you that are more curious... ;) So, be patience a little more!

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
played this game a while ago, and i got the impression you wasnt going to see angelica sleeping about.

Has the game been remade? and does angelica have sex and cheat on her bf now?

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
played this game a while ago, and i got the impression you wasnt going to see angelica sleeping about.

Has the game been remade? and does angelica have sex and cheat on her bf now?
I could be wrong, but I don't think that is anything new to the game? This is the Genre copied directly from the first page of this thread: Cheating, Interracial, Lesbian, NTR, Voyeur, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Corruption, Virgin, Innocent, College, Handjob, Oral Sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
I could be wrong, but I don't think that is anything new to the game? This is the Genre copied directly from the first page of this thread: Cheating, Interracial, Lesbian, NTR, Voyeur, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Corruption, Virgin, Innocent, College, Handjob, Oral Sex

The bf has been cheating on her with her mother already. I'm looking forward to when she finds out finally, and what options she has to f* him up/over.
When i last played the game angelica didnt do anything with anyone other than her bf, but that was proably over a year ago, is there any content of her cheating in the current update?

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
When i last played the game angelica didnt do anything with anyone other than her bf, but that was proably over a year ago, is there any content of her cheating in the current update?
her boyfriend had fun with her mother? its ntr? isnt it?

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Should be at the kitchen I think. Somewhere on a white desks. If it's not there it might be a bug
Thanks Mr.Ignazzio. This is an old known bug and it happen when you are using a save from a version before Angelica Origins 0.3.

Reactions: Ignazzio

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
V0.4 is out for the 25$ patreon

buon lavoro al nostro caro kelozzo altri 100 di questi giochi / to our dear kelo wish you all the best to your work 1000 more games like this one

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Days to remember... days with Angelica.
Dear friends,
as you can see from yesterday Angelica Origins 0.4 is out for Angelica's Dreamers and today I want to talk about this update.
First thing it comes in my mind is that I have to change plans about this update. Angelica is starting to change thanks to your choices and I can't go on without considering your choices. You're building your Angelica to reach one of the three endings after all. For this reason, in the next update, I decide that Angelica will change her clothes for her first time. I was thinking to find some different options, then with the dreamers we'll create a poll soon. It's an important first step for our curly lovely girl. So stay tuned.

Let's go more in details about this update. This update has been a place to improve more my techniques building a scene. The main scenes but even the side quests and the random story scenes and story scenes are full of different options and versions. This to improve the gameplay experience. For now Angelica's world is linear, it's not a free roaming but this experience is helping me a lot to be more ready for episode 2 (with an open world).
Here some example of what it can changes scenes and the ending you will reach:
-How much Bad, Good and Lust points she have;
-If she has more bad or good points (Thank to this, from 0.4, Angelica will start to choose "by herself", so if she act bad or good it's your fault! ahahah!);
-Which choices you made in previous scenes and situations;
-Fully, partially or not unlocking a scene;
-How she behaves with other characters;
-What she's wearing (this will start to be more important too);
-Completing a side quest or not (This is another important things in this game);
-And maybe other hidden thing (ssh... it's a secret!)...
So, as you can see, in 0.4 some choice will be automatic, this because Angelica will start acting with the points you're giving to her from YOUR choices. You will keep making choices for her, of course, but she'll start to decide too. So if you're playing as bad girl from the start, it obvious she will start acting like this in future. I always think about Angelica like a "real" girl, well... a "real" girl in a fantasy world... I hope you understand what I mean.

I want my game not focused only in one thing. I like to have a game full of options and possibility for future. I wrote a lot of things for the story (pages full of ideas from me and from you guys) and I'm editing, remixing and fitting it to create the best game I can.
Please, I need help to improve this experience. It's ok you don't like my game, but talking bad just for the pleasure to try to ruin my happiness I think it's a very sad way to live. It's fine someone want to advertise my game but please don't share my game too much early. 0.3.1 is free to share now, use that version, please.
I need a couple of day of relax, man! Ahahah! (Even if I can't wait to work on next update with Angelica in new clothes!).
Peace!
Mike.
PS: Cloud my lovely buddy, let me know where I didn't write in english in this post please. Grazie bello! I'm italianoooo! Ahahah!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Definitely worth supporting. New update adds more spice than any other before and content-wise Angelica looks quite nice already. Choices matter and she acts in a different way depending on them. Dev is clearly improving a lot every each update. Quality stuff I'd say.

Tulke

Nov 18, 2018
Definitely worth supporting. New update adds more spice than any other before and content-wise Angelica looks quite nice already. Choices matter and she acts in a different way depending on them. Dev is clearly improving a lot every each update. Quality stuff I'd say.
I love the new update, that last scene... omg :love:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes