RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey pirates (Damn, someone shared my game so fast...:cautious:). Thank you so much for your attention.

A lot of things I already wrote in past and more than one time, but maybe there are new people who are trying my game. Or worse, many didn't play it, just did the first 10 minutes, skipped dialogue just to fap or checked only images but they still manage to make judgments thinking they understood everything about my game.

The advice that I can give you, for me and for other games is to try the game first of all, but to do it seriously; ok first you take a quick look to see if you like it and if you... have a reaction... cof,cof:rolleyes:... then you replay it and try to read the dialogues, looking at the details and trying to figure out what the developer wants to tell to you. Well, when I have the possibility I'm trying other games too and there are many well developed with efforts and passions and there are a lot, sadly, just to put fast food sex for quick fap and just to make money if they have the possibility... not all developers are working to create something they love and...

I fucking love Angelica and my Game!:love:

The previous year I bought a powerful pc using all the money I had, to "restart" this game with better quality. And I never give up even when a lot of supporters quitted me. I was 3600 euros down at the start of the year (January 2018) and only almost at the end of the year I manage to regain it from patreon support.

Now I'm working happy and I don't have to convince people of my intentions, nor prove anything to anyone. Just remember there are a people whit his life behind a game. I'm just doing my best for this game.

========================

Angelica Origins is not a game for all, but all guys can understand the game if they look at it in the right way. The story I'm writing is a lot complex and in the first steps of the story is almost impossible to understand it completely. That's exactly what I want. In this game you are not Angelica. You are the one who is listening the story: an adult Angelica is asking you to make choices to see what would have happened if she had made the right choices or the wrong ones. In fact, this will bring the story to three endings, but only one is the "true" one.

========================

This is not a remake. Ok, it can be but I just started this game with an old engine of RPG maker and I wasn't happy about the quality, the possibility to use only the keyboard (no mouse and no touchpad), smaller window (images with less quality and the game was playable only on Windows (ok, now I need help to fix the mac version, if someone can help me, plese contact me.).
The old version is not abbandoned. It's a non-stopped work from old version to new version and the old version is fully inside the actual version with a mix of new and old scenes, totally o partially rewrited with new details or scenes... "like a new improved game"!
If you are waiting when the new game is reaching the point where the old one was, you're missing a lot. You're missing all my efforts to create a better first episode. At the end it's not: "this guy stopped creating his game then he started from zero again" or "he didn't finished his game and then he's doing a remake of an unfinished game, wtf?"... It's more I'm switched to a better engine to complete the first episode in the best quality I can!
As you can see I never stop working on this game, it's 2 year now. And during this long time I learn and improved a lot!

========================

Other quick informations:
  1. Rpg Maker is now the engine I need for this episode. I'm planning an episode 2 with a full freeroam from the start, where you will need to solve minipuzzles, grinding relationships, doing main and side quests, find/buy items to advance, find/buy new clothes, make specific point to have access to new missions, etc... then, THEN, THEN I'm thinking to switch to a new engine for next episodes... a visual novel or a more easy to use engine? why not... but Angelica Origins need rpg maker now. Then when the "Origins" are finished the future Angelica's Episodes can be made with other game engines.

2. NTR is an option in my game not the main fetish. As you can see Simone is not the poor innocent guy and you're NOT PLAYING AS THE GOOD GUY WHO IS BEING BETRAYED. So, if you like Simone choose to let Angi be a good girl and do things only with him or "fuck you, Simone!" and let Angi trying... better guys... bigger cocks...:D maybe he deserve to be cucked...

3. The maps of my game are not huge and it's difficult to lost the track of what you have to do... you even have a quest menu... more easy than that it's impossible... come on... :cautious:
Ok I wrote too much.
See you next time.

Just, please, I need your help...:cry: a lot of posts here are not helping me at all...:(

Thanks to all other people are helping and supporting me.:giggle::coffee:

Mike.

This is a screenshot from 0.4 version I'm working right now.

516 (2).png

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Thanks Kello for all the informations :) it's great to see you have all in mind for the story and the future of the game. About the leak of the version, well yeah it was quite fast, I don't mind the game being shared here, but not that fast, so people here, if you can, support him, he needs it and he's doing a great job, it's fair ^^

About RPG maker, for now it may be not the best engine for the game, but once there will be free roaming and interaction with npc and stuff like that, it will be great, so just let be patient. Map is good for me, didn't see any complain about that actually. For ntr, well, you can't satisfy anyone, so just keep going like that, you can avoid it so it's good.

Just keep doing a great job, lot of people like your game here :) We are not bad pirates, but maybe too impatient one ahah.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's hard to pick on this game right now. It's definietely an improvement.
Pace is really nice - probably much faster than in most games with virgin protag. Every update gives a lot of content and it's not always so obvious which adds to the overall depth.
Engine - not an issue. I could never understood that really - almost every female corruption game in japanese market is in RPGM and renpy is just a small tool for VNs which is quite popular only on our Patreon. RPGM games give much different feeling and I definietely like this one more over possible renpy version. It's not like Elena's Life or whatever where you have nothing except linear path and branching is illusional.
At this point the only significant thing I'd love to see improved is menu. It's just a basic RPGM menu and looks bland. Many japanese games have such a great character profiles etc. Valiant Warrior Astrid has it nice in our western games. Except for that, there isn't really anything serious to improve - place for improvement is there but it's normal. Maybe I would add more possible options in a future (I'd love to be able to stay virgin/lose it with a guy of our choice). Data shows that game is steadily growing and I'm happy for that as dev seems trustworthy. I can't wait for the next update and I will surely support this dev

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
Hey pirates (Damn, someone shared my game so fast...:cautious:). Thank you so much for your attention.

A lot of things I already wrote in past and more than one time, but maybe there are new people who are trying my game. Or worse, many didn't play it, just did the first 10 minutes, skipped dialogue just to fap or checked only images but they still manage to make judgments thinking they understood everything about my game.

The advice that I can give you, for me and for other games is to try the game first of all, but to do it seriously; ok first you take a quick look to see if you like it and if you... have a reaction... cof,cof:rolleyes:... then you replay it and try to read the dialogues, looking at the details and trying to figure out what the developer wants to tell to you. Well, when I have the possibility I'm trying other games too and there are many well developed with efforts and passions and there are a lot, sadly, just to put fast food sex for quick fap and just to make money if they have the possibility... not all developers are working to create something they love and...

I fucking love Angelica and my Game!:love:

The previous year I bought a powerful pc using all the money I had, to "restart" this game with better quality. And I never give up even when a lot of supporters quitted me. I was 3600 euros down at the start of the year (January 2018) and only almost at the end of the year I manage to regain it from patreon support.

Now I'm working happy and I don't have to convince people of my intentions, nor prove anything to anyone. Just remember there are a people whit his life behind a game. I'm just doing my best for this game.

========================

Angelica Origins is not a game for all, but all guys can understand the game if they look at it in the right way. The story I'm writing is a lot complex and in the first steps of the story is almost impossible to understand it completely. That's exactly what I want. In this game you are not Angelica. You are the one who is listening the story: an adult Angelica is asking you to make choices to see what would have happened if she had made the right choices or the wrong ones. In fact, this will bring the story to three endings, but only one is the "true" one.

========================

This is not a remake. Ok, it can be but I just started this game with an old engine of RPG maker and I wasn't happy about the quality, the possibility to use only the keyboard (no mouse and no touchpad), smaller window (images with less quality and the game was playable only on Windows (ok, now I need help to fix the mac version, if someone can help me, plese contact me.).
The old version is not abbandoned. It's a non-stopped work from old version to new version and the old version is fully inside the actual version with a mix of new and old scenes, totally o partially rewrited with new details or scenes... "like a new improved game"!
If you are waiting when the new game is reaching the point where the old one was, you're missing a lot. You're missing all my efforts to create a better first episode. At the end it's not: "this guy stopped creating his game then he started from zero again" or "he didn't finished his game and then he's doing a remake of an unfinished game, wtf?"... It's more I'm switched to a better engine to complete the first episode in the best quality I can!
As you can see I never stop working on this game, it's 2 year now. And during this long time I learn and improved a lot!

========================

Other quick informations:
  1. Rpg Maker is now the engine I need for this episode. I'm planning an episode 2 with a full freeroam from the start, where you will need to solve minipuzzles, grinding relationships, doing main and side quests, find/buy items to advance, find/buy new clothes, make specific point to have access to new missions, etc... then, THEN, THEN I'm thinking to switch to a new engine for next episodes... a visual novel or a more easy to use engine? why not... but Angelica Origins need rpg maker now. Then when the "Origins" are finished the future Angelica's Episodes can be made with other game engines.

2. NTR is an option in my game not the main fetish. As you can see Simone is not the poor innocent guy and you're NOT PLAYING AS THE GOOD GUY WHO IS BEING BETRAYED. So, if you like Simone choose to let Angi be a good girl and do things only with him or "fuck you, Simone!" and let Angi trying... better guys... bigger cocks...:D maybe he deserve to be cucked...

3. The maps of my game are not huge and it's difficult to lost the track of what you have to do... you even have a quest menu... more easy than that it's impossible... come on... :cautious:
Ok I wrote too much.
See you next time.

Just, please, I need your help...:cry: a lot of posts here are not helping me at all...:(

Thanks to all other people are helping and supporting me.:giggle::coffee:

Mike.

This is a screenshot from 0.4 version I'm working right now.

View attachment 239573
is it possible to get simone to bang the mom

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as for me I want content with Angelica, other characters I really dont care, and if you need to add it, just for the story, better make it simple and just with a few cg (no animation).
slow corruption and options is important. no forced content, Angelica should be able to chose. thats it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wouldn't mind Siome having his fun. Tbh I'm one of those few guys who wouldn't mind him having Angie just for himself - I mean optional route where Angie is loyal till the end (virgin route would also be awesome). Scene with Mario like mentioned before could be fun. It would add a lot of pressure to the branching if Angie could lose her V-card early with some character but would be dope as hell.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Tbh I'm one of those few guys who wouldn't mind him having Angie just for himself - I mean optional route where Angie is loyal till the end
Why do you hate Angelica so much? :rolleyes: If he was handsome, loyal stud with big cock like Jessica O’Neil's boyfriend Connor then I could understand, but Simone? I actually feel sorry of him on cheating route. I will never feel sorry for Simone, he's destined to be cucked & dumped. I loved that scene where Angelica did handjob for Carlo during his phone conversation with Simone. More scenes like that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, I don't like Simone. I don't feel sorry for him.
also, as already mentioned, its not NTR, if Angelica is having sex with someone else, its just "cheating".
the handjob+phone with Simone is fun, but its not that I feel anything for Simone, its just a plaything between Angelica and Carlo. Simone is not a competition at all, its more that Angelica will be with Simone because they have a history together and she is confused and don't want to break his heart. also, if I get the choice to keep Simone, I will keep him only if theres option to make him suffer nothing else.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey, I didn't say I like Simone;p I just feel it would be fair for Angie to have that option and it would kinda fit her personality to stay loyal. For now, Simone is hiding something from her and is constantly cheating - but that's something that every guy in this game would most likely did. I just don't feel like he's a bad guy. Tbh I like him more than Carlo who's a bit stereotypical and way too perfect. But the only male I really like so far is that fatty Ping - he seems the most natural character for me and I feel sorry for him. Ofc HJ scene was splendid and I'm looking forward to other scenes like this one.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, Ping surely need to have some fun. I believe Angelica+Ping can be very hot, depending how the dev want to play it out. anything from nerdy roleplaying to worshiping submission scenes. and why not spycam/website where Ping shares pics of Angelica and it start to spread, maybe a bit too much. :)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
yeah, Ping surely need to have some fun. I believe Angelica+Ping can be very hot, depending how the dev want to play it out. anything from nerdy roleplaying to worshiping submission scenes. and why not spycam/website where Ping shares pics of Angelica and it start to spread, maybe a bit too much. :)
But isn't it cliche? Fat nerdy boy with good heart (and hidden huge cock) - I have seen this in Lilly of the Valley & Anna Exciting Affection. I don't know why it's always fan favourite.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Carlo might try to spice coctails on Angie's party to get her drunk. He will accidentally end up with Simone while Ping will have Angie for himself to bang. That will end Chapter 1 so in the Chapter 2 Angie will struggle with her pregnancy and information that Simone left her for Carlo. Meanwhile red-headed girl will dye her hair to blue and become a pop singer. There is a lot of possible plotlines for Ping.

But isn't it cliche? Fat nerdy boy with good heart (and hidden huge cock) - I have seen this in Lilly of the Valley & Anna Exciting Affection. I don't know why it's always fan favourite.
Everything in such games is a cliche. If you played them enough you can recognize cliches in every single character. They're not necesarily bad. They work so people use them. I like Ping but I wouldn't mind Angie being violently fucked by an old, midget homeless so it's not like I see no other options for her...

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Everything in such games is a cliche. If you played them enough you can recognize cliches in every single character. They're not necesarily bad. They work so people use them.
Yeah, I get it. But personally I prefer when character becomes more than cliche. I remember Thug Hero Party game. Blonde muscualr guy was presented as ruthless antagonist, who stole MC girlfriend for fun. But, differently than 99% characters in his place, he actually fall in love with the girl he had stolen & became responsible father & life partner.

And some cliches are overused. How many times will we see creepy shop-assistant that peeks on girl in changing room. Or fat boss that blackmails MC? Luckly, dirty old hobo archetype went out of fashion.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its about the contrast or odd couple that is interesting.
angelica is a babe in disguise. so a "hot" babe. the contrast is fat nerdy boy or old dude or just middle age fat dude or just ugly.
so for me its more exciting to see Angelica together with Ping or a old dude or a fat dude instead of a charming and perfect dude.
so Angelica with the pizzadude is better than Carlo. but Carlo is better than Simone.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes