RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I thought the BJ toilet scene for the remake was done really well. Not just the usual 'in-out' mouth crap, but actual tongue teasing. That being said though, I think the actual plot to the remake is f**king awful. The original game had some great content but even then the whole possession thing was way out of whack. Should have just stuck with a teen girl and the scenarios she will get up to.

onga

Aug 17, 2018
This game is a very wholesome, family-friendly, important lesson for young ladies. Don't have sex with your boyfriend or you'll turn into a lust-driven succubus and kill everyone. The world needs more games like this.

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
Does EVERYTHING have to be infected with NTR now?
I see this complaint all the time, yet I feel I struggle to find games with good NTR. To me, it seems like many of the games with the NTR label either took out the NTR due to community feedback (eg. Big Brother), include the NTR tag when really it's the MC who is NTR'ing others (eg. Taffy Tales), or include the NTR label as a precaution just because occasionally some girl in the game who you have no connection to will fuck some other guy and you aren't the only one getting to have sex. Of those remaining, many are very badly written (eg. anything by Slonique) or in alpha stage with no actual NTR yet (eg. Noe Way Out, which has two "prequels" and some build-up but barely any nudity).

For me, a guy who wants NTR games, it seems like there are slim pickings at best of quality content, so if you're finding yourself overwhelmed with games infested with heavy NTR please let me know what they are!

(BTW: for this game in particular it is a remake of a game with NTR, so what did you expect?)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This remake is good :) Tho I don't know why a remake was made since the original game was very good too x)

The second thing I don't understand is... WHY most of the guys have such little cocks ? How long is Simone ? 5-6 cm ? Is it to encourage MC to cuck him ? :sneaky:

Reactions: Kelo Games

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
This game is a very wholesome, family-friendly, important lesson for young ladies. Don't have sex with your boyfriend or you'll turn into a lust-driven succubus and kill everyone. The world needs more games like this.
I think it's the opposite - good girls have sex with their boyfriends and not having sex with him is the bad girl route in this game.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Still no sex? When we will see Angelica finally to lose her virginity and start make some sex? The update its nice (even short),but i really was hoping to see how Angelica fuck someone and now i am disappointed,because this not happen it yet! I hope in the next update Angelica finally to lose her virginity and start to fuck with some guys - I really can't wait until this happens! :)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
WHY most of the guys have such little cocks ? How long is Simone ? 5-6 cm ? Is it to encourage MC to cuck him ? :sneaky:
Yeah, Simone & Danielle?! have extremely small cocks. My flaccid dick is way bigger than their erect ones & I don't consider myself anything else than average in that regard. But since Simone is such piece of shit I don't give a damn. It's not like he will ever have sex with Angelica lol. She's already falling for Carlo & her teacher. Even sex with Mario seems to be more exciting option than fugly Simone.

I think it's the opposite - good girls have sex with their boyfriends and not having sex with him is the bad girl route in this game.
Canon route is not good girl or bad girl, but balanced one. And I don't think being faithful to ugly cheating boyfriend is really that honorable.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of ANGELICA ORIGINS - Episode 1 v0.3.1.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
if you have only a black screen after game start, read .

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
Good graphics but yeah the pacing is bad. It is made even worse by how slow RPG maker is.

Also, rereleasing a game that has already been done or was abandoned or somthing, generally is pretty stale until it catches up or you can prove that the game is gonna continue.

Reactions: greenp

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Well I think we already have the proof the game is gonna continue. The game is different now, there is so much more quality and content than there were in the first version ^^ The dev is talented and work hard, so no worries for me about the future of the game, I actually can't wait to play more. And by judging on his patreon posts, it will be great :)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Didnt play the original so I cant compare them but I am enjoying this even if it is a bit slow paced. The renders are of a generally high quality as well. It does seem to haev an actual story to back everything up and that is a pleasant change.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Still no sex? When we will see Angelica finally to lose her virginity and start make some sex?
The game barely started. This is corruption game with female MC, not harem from male perspective. Angelica will not lose her virginity anytime soon IMO. The slower the better.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes