̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
index.png
Angelica Origins 0.3.1
- -

Walkthrough is attached

@UncleVT I decrypted the 0.3.1 banner image from the game so you can replace the one in to OP :)

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I don’t get why anyone would remake a game using RPGM? Most people remake a game to get away from RPGM. The way I see it, RPGM should only be used if you plan on actually using the engine for a specific purpose involving gameplay. Arguably the best adult game creator to do this as of yet is ICCreations, he used RPGM to create unique puzzles. With that said, even the best gameplay elements he created still pale in comparison to gameplay that existed 30 years ago. This isn’t hyperbole, games created in the late 80’s have way better game mechanics and gameplay than the best RPGM game mechanics made today. So what’s the point? I doubt many people play adult games for RPGM mechanics, they play to be aroused, entertained, and engaged. RPGM doesn’t add to these elements, in fact, they usually detract from the experience. Just adding hours onto a game, where a simple mouse click is not only more effective it’s more enjoyable for the player too. Plus, it’s hard to play RPGM games with one hand ;)

I agree with Thasher2018 and TylerCurtis, RPGM is not a good choice, not just for this game, but for 99.99% of all adult games currently being made. It adds nothing positive to the gameplay experience, and actually detracts from the enjoyment of playing the game. It’s not my game, my time, or my energy being used to create this game, and obviously KeloGames will make the game he wants to make. It just seems like such a shame to put this much time, effort, and care into a work that will likely be enjoyed by less people because the game engine is RPGM. I recently just upgraded my PC, and I made a rule for myself. I refuse to install any of the RPGM RPT’s into this system because I told myself my free time is worth more than playing RPGM games. I may download the CG rips, but I refuse to spend anymore time running around RPGM games as a crappy sprite through huge maps just to play a game. Obviously this is just my opinion, but I am trying to be constructive. I don’t think anyone making adult games in 2019 benefits from using the RPGM engine, and their games suffer as a result. KeloGames, you have great renders, so if nothing else, I’ll enjoy those once the game is completed.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Angelica Origins [v0.3.1] [Kelo Games] - Original Size: 1.22GB

Download Win (163MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t get why anyone would remake a game using RPGM? Most people remake a game to get away from RPGM. The way I see it, RPGM should only be used if you plan on actually using the engine for a specific purpose involving gameplay. Arguably the best adult game creator to do this as of yet is ICCreations, he used RPGM to create unique puzzles. With that said, even the best gameplay elements he created still pale in comparison to gameplay that existed 30 years ago. This isn’t hyperbole, games created in the late 80’s have way better game mechanics and gameplay than the best RPGM game mechanics made today. So what’s the point? I doubt many people play adult games for RPGM mechanics, they play to be aroused, entertained, and engaged. RPGM doesn’t add to these elements, in fact, they usually detract from the experience. Just adding hours onto a game, where a simple mouse click is not only more effective it’s more enjoyable for the player too. Plus, it’s hard to play RPGM games with one hand ;)

I agree with Thasher2018 and TylerCurtis, RPGM is not a good choice, not just for this game, but for 99.99% of all adult games currently being made. It adds nothing positive to the gameplay experience, and actually detracts from the enjoyment of playing the game. It’s not my game, my time, or my energy being used to create this game, and obviously KeloGames will make the game he wants to make. It just seems like such a shame to put this much time, effort, and care into a work that will likely be enjoyed by less people because the game engine is RPGM. I recently just upgraded my PC, and I made a rule for myself. I refuse to install any of the RPGM RPT’s into this system because I told myself my free time is worth more than playing RPGM games. I may download the CG rips, but I refuse to spend anymore time running around RPGM games as a crappy sprite through huge maps just to play a game. Obviously this is just my opinion, but I am trying to be constructive. I don’t think anyone making adult games in 2019 benefits from using the RPGM engine, and their games suffer as a result. KeloGames, you have great renders, so if nothing else, I’ll enjoy those once the game is completed.
I love games especially rpg's, why anybody waste their time on just flicking thrue pictures with the click of a button instead of just putting on a movie is beyond me, those ar not even games but visual novels in my opinion. If you don't want to play a game, fine, but stop complaining on stupid shit like having to move your character in a fucking game. Most RPGM games can be controlled by the mouse so you still have one hand free ;)

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Good update. The story develops nicely. I also like how Carlo is slowly stealing Angelica from this little bi*ch called Simone. But secret scenes disappointed me. Fu**ing Simone again? Really? I thought it will be with Nicola, not with this creepy dwarf. Poor mother...

Reactions: Kelo Games

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I love games especially rpg's, why anybody waste their time on just flicking thrue pictures with the click of a button instead of just putting on a movie is beyond me, those ar not even games but visual novels in my opinion. If you don't want to play a game, fine, but stop complaining on stupid shit like having to move your character in a fucking game. Most RPGM games can be controlled by the mouse so you still have one hand free ;)
Moving your character for the sake of moving your character is a game if it's a platformer. If you just spend 5 minutes running from one location to another, just to initiate a scene or dialogue, that doesn’t contribute anything to the game. If the only thing using the RPGM engine is adding to the game is having to run around with no added gameplay elements, it’s a waste of time. Plus, Unreal and Ren’Py games can still have dialogue options, branching decision and consequence trees, character development, navigating different locations, etc. There’s a reason RPGM games get ported into Ren’Py games, but I’ve never seen the reverse be true.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes