RPGM Abandoned Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Come on, I know a few Ukrainian developers who under bombings and howling sirens manage to give people information about how things are going, you can continue to claim that the game is not abandoned, and still remain a funny man whose words no one takes seriously, or you can try to work on yourself and notice fair constructive criticism in your address. You can be very brave by admitting some facts: dudes I make the game in my spare time, I don't have a release date because I have to work to afford to live, the game doesn't bring me enough money so I can't spend much time on development, I make a few renders a month and so on. WE AWAIT YOUR COURAGE.
Actually he has said this several times.

Reactions: GlaFo

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Actually he has said this several times.
I pointed all that out for a reason, that's all we know. And we've known this for the last 2 years.

If you find my posts in this thread, I'm quite loyal to the developer, I understand what's going on, but others don't know it, and that's why I wrote some points about how you can get information to more people by spending 30 minutes a week on communication and some data about the development progress or aspects concerning the game.

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people who don't give the right weight to the words they say or write... they show a lack of respect towards the person they're addressing. So, dear dev, when on 18/08 you wrote on Discord 'I'll write a post soon' and then continued in this silence that has lasted for 5 months now, you're telling me only one thing: that you're insignificant as a person, as well as a dev.

P.S. We're talking about education and respect, concepts that are becoming increasingly unpredictable in this world... I don't give a damn about your post, I already know it's going to be a load of crap like 'I'm planning to do'... 'I'm going to do'... 'I would like to do'... as I've said in previous posts, in my opinion, your product is dead... and you're doing absolutely nothing to make me change my mind :(

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
The developer has been consistently monetizing subscribers on Patreon while failing to provide timely updates. In contrast, other developers have managed to release updates every 2-3 months despite their demanding schedules. This indicates a lack of transparency and accountability from the developer in question. If updates are not released within a year, it raises significant concerns. Therefore, I recommend unsubscribing from the Patreon channel and reconsidering trust in this developer. To regain credibility, it would be advisable for the developer to initiate a schedule of 1-2 updates per month. Many other game creators are delivering substantial updates more frequently for their communities. If the project has been abandoned, acknowledging this reality would be the appropriate course of action.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hello. I just discovered the game and have been reading some of the posts here.

I read in another site that the episodes are supposed to encompass a week of the MC life, so... Is Episode 1 finished or not?

I checked the Changelog and it seems Ep 1 is not finished.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Change of Plan
Neu
31. August
-Intro-
Hello everybody.
Sorry for the long, long, long silence. A huge thanks to all the people who kept following me, supported me, wrote with good intentions and waited in silence for my signs. Most of the time I didn't write because I was busy in life and not working on the game. Pure truth. This doesn't mean I didn't work at all on the project. I was building chapter 2. This took me a lot of precious time on RPG Maker with many new maps for all the new locations of chapter 2. I even rendered many new images, making all the new environments and even a couple of new characters. Not to talk about a huge work on dialogues. Add to that my continuously changing ideas of what to do and how to do it. Put this split in a lot of days between a day of work and the next one.
Well, all of that has led to me never being able to update the game and you thinking I was dead or something.
The last ingredient, add people insulting me or bothering me with messages and not helping me at all!
-Conclusion-
Sadly Chapter 2 is no more in development. It took me a lot of the precious and rare free time I had, but I think it's better to take a couple of steps back. I spent a week editing A LOT of dialogue (Almost all days 6, 7 and 8). Fiuuu! That was a lot of accumulated work!!! At least I am VERY HAPPY to put that away from the things to do. However, I'm writing day 9 and still putting something (even if only in a short version) about chapter 2. This won't be a "chapter 2", just scenes like the previous one in the game (Main story, dream, reminiscence scenes, etc...). Angelica will be the main character and day 9 will be essential for her to restore part of her lost memories and even fix her past! We will meet Sam, uncover the secrets about the deal between Simone and Serafina, Angelica will have to find a way to stop that and to complete her love story with... oh! Wait, wait!
Ok, stop here. No spoiler. My friend, I go back to planning, programming and writing. I'm waiting for the temperature to cool down because my PC (Now old) kept freezing. So no new images for now.
Finger crossed!
Mike.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Change of Plan
Neu
31. August
-Intro-
Hello everybody.
Sorry for the long, long, long silence. A huge thanks to all the people who kept following me, supported me, wrote with good intentions and waited in silence for my signs. Most of the time I didn't write because I was busy in life and not working on the game. Pure truth. This doesn't mean I didn't work at all on the project. I was building chapter 2. This took me a lot of precious time on RPG Maker with many new maps for all the new locations of chapter 2. I even rendered many new images, making all the new environments and even a couple of new characters. Not to talk about a huge work on dialogues. Add to that my continuously changing ideas of what to do and how to do it. Put this split in a lot of days between a day of work and the next one.
Well, all of that has led to me never being able to update the game and you thinking I was dead or something.
The last ingredient, add people insulting me or bothering me with messages and not helping me at all!
-Conclusion-
Sadly Chapter 2 is no more in development. It took me a lot of the precious and rare free time I had, but I think it's better to take a couple of steps back. I spent a week editing A LOT of dialogue (Almost all days 6, 7 and 8). Fiuuu! That was a lot of accumulated work!!! At least I am VERY HAPPY to put that away from the things to do. However, I'm writing day 9 and still putting something (even if only in a short version) about chapter 2. This won't be a "chapter 2", just scenes like the previous one in the game (Main story, dream, reminiscence scenes, etc...). Angelica will be the main character and day 9 will be essential for her to restore part of her lost memories and even fix her past! We will meet Sam, uncover the secrets about the deal between Simone and Serafina, Angelica will have to find a way to stop that and to complete her love story with... oh! Wait, wait!
Ok, stop here. No spoiler. My friend, I go back to planning, programming and writing. I'm waiting for the temperature to cool down because my PC (Now old) kept freezing. So no new images for now.
Finger crossed!
Mike.
Change of Plan
Neu
31. August
-Intro-
Hello everybody.
-Conclusion-
Finger crossed!
Mike.
My friend, keep going, don't pay attention to the bad comments, we are with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelo Games

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Change of Plan
Neu
31. August
-Intro-
Hello everybody.
-Conclusion-
Finger crossed!
Mike.
Good... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... see ya in 2025... in springtime, maybe :sleep:
P.S. I don't think I used offensive terms or insults in my comments... and anyway, luckily, there's something called 'freedom'... of thought and speech. So, if anyone feels bothered or offended by my comments... with all due respect, I don't give a damn (y)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Good... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... see ya in 2025... in springtime, maybe :sleep:
P.S. I don't think I used offensive terms or insults in my comments... and anyway, luckily, there's something called 'freedom'... of thought and speech. So, if anyone feels bothered or offended by my comments... with all due respect, I don't give a damn (y)
So, you feel offended because you asume that the dev was referring to you. How interesting,
not.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes