RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How to get a scene where it's just Simon and Mom?
SECRET SCENE #1:

KG: to unlock secret scene you need to do 2 things:
1- When Angelica is wearing the bathrobe don't go straight to the bathroom, instead go to check the main door of the house (She will say: "Who was at the door? Where is she?"). Then she can go to the bathroom.
2- When she's in the bathroom she has to choice "Leave the door open."
In both case you'll heard a sound who confirm the right choice. Now you have to wait to reach dream room at the end of the day to unlock the "Secret book #1"

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
The creator elegantly channels support from patrons, unveils new content perhaps once a year or even year and a half, all the while weaving intricate explanations.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I like the game but one thing I don't like about it is that the MC never does anything, I try to choose the corruption options but she doesn't do anything and if you follow the main path which is half and half all the characters betray the MC and you gain nothing, maybe something will happen in the future but for now nothing happens. What would make the game cooler for me is if the character were a futanari or could get a dick with magic, another boring thing is that we probably won't have relationships with the mother or never going to catch her betraying the MC another thing is that how tha F the MC din't catch the mom yet she alweys come close to find but never continue she alweys say somthing so she dosen't see.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Angelica Origins - Chapter 2 (0.7.0)
Hi everyone.
I apologize, as always, for not keeping you informed for too long. I wanted to wait until I had enough important things to say and to have clear ideas before writing. But then, between one commitment and another, I started working on the precious little free time I had on updating and here I am writing months later. From the next update, my game will introduce Chapter 2: there will be a new protagonist, Sam, Angelica's first love; we will play in the summer where it all began; many backgrounds will be revealed and the story will start to reveal and explain many truths; most important and challenging for me, the game will introduce new mechanics and new styles.
Here are a couple of new things:
- New dialogue style:

Like the AO's first version, I'm reintroducing the "character's images." I have always liked visual novel-style games. Using this style for an RPG game's "only dialogue" scene is better. If needed, I'll eventually remove some useless previous images. This will reduce the game's size and allow me to add extra ones during the main scenes.
- New gameplay mechanics:
I will try to make you understand how Chapter 2 will work without getting too complicated in difficult explanations. You will find yourself playing as Samuel in his mission to find this mysterious girl (Angelica) and save her from the possession of the demoness Serafina. To do this, it will not be enough to follow the flow of the story and the requirements of the missions. You will play in a location, for example, Mario's pizzeria.

To make progress and achieve goals, you'll need to choose the proper interactions and do it in the correct order. ATTENTION: The interactions will be limited and you must use them carefully. The appropriate interactions will be, for example: choosing the correct dialogue topic; obtaining information and using it with another character; getting the correct item before doing something; improving a relationship with a character; satisfying someone's requests; and much more. This will allow you to unlock the main (...and secondary...) scenes or to obtain improvements that, once you return to that same "map," you will have more chances to make progress earlier and unlock the unblocked scenes. Nothing will be lost; it will only be postponed. You will switch from one map to another in the daily cycle: some locations will be available in the morning, others in the afternoon, evening, or night.
I hope I was clear and didn't confuse your ideas too much. I intend to make a small update soon with at least the introduction and the first "maps" where you can get familiar with the new mechanics. The following updates may be short and more frequent; I will introduce new maps and interactions during development.
I think that's enough. Please, be patient and help me however you can. Thanks for your patience. Please, even a like is important to me. Don't be afraid to ask me questions; I will answer as is possible.
Mike.
any news ?

Reactions: beoroa21123
Jul 7, 2017
Abandoned no but unfortunately, the dev doesn't have much time to dedicate to his product, and so the times are dilated out of all proportion... I just hope we can still have the chance to see Angelica back in action... I want to believe it (y)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes