RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Be better off rebooting, adding more actual sex content with MC earlier in game, fine tune other stuff.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i said it once i think her boyfreind simone could use a good ass kicking are something bad happen to that dumb fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Its one update every 6 months for that game right? This game was released 5 years ago. I've never seen such a slow game!
And the worst part is that Angelica did almost nothing naughty, not even a blowjob right?
I do not agree. Angelica, while remaining a virgin, has been involved in numerous 'spicy' situations, some really very exciting. And she proved to be very sensual, despite her naive inexperience. I do not approve of the dev's choice to provide info with a dropper, but nothing to complain about the goodness of the product, absolutely wonderful IMHO

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
I do not agree. Angelica, while remaining a virgin, has been involved in numerous 'spicy' situations, some really very exciting. And she proved to be very sensual, despite her naive inexperience. I do not approve of the dev's choice to provide info with a dropper, but nothing to complain about the goodness of the product, absolutely wonderful IMHO
Sure but I still think that after 5 years of development it remains very little and very limited. The story is very interesting but in itself it has not advanced much. I had time to get married and buy my new house and during that time angelica still hasn't done anything sexually speaking. LOL Even developers like Stoper have made more progress with 2 updates per year.

But that's not what I really complain about this game. A developer as silent as Kelo Games is just horrible. He gives information every 2 months, disappears and comes back.

He gives information every 2 months, disappears and comes back. So yes I can understand that he has a life next door but so do we. And yet this does not prevent us from coming here or on patreon once a week. So he has no excuse at all

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Sure but I still think that after 5 years of development it remains very little and very limited. The story is very interesting but in itself it has not advanced much. I had time to get married and buy my new house and during that time angelica still hasn't done anything sexually speaking. LOL Even developers like Stoper have made more progress with 2 updates per year.

But that's not what I really complain about this game. A developer as silent as Kelo Games is just horrible. He gives information every 2 months, disappears and comes back.

He gives information every 2 months, disappears and comes back. So yes I can understand that he has a life next door but so do we. And yet this does not prevent us from coming here or on patreon once a week. So he has no excuse at all
The sad thing is: this game has huge potential but it's going to die of disinterest. I write also on Discord but is like talking to a wall, it's a chat of living dead. Maybe I'm a bit too hard but I find this condition of eternal limbo unbearable... wait and hope :cry:

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Kelo Games are you alive? Why are you so silent? Patreon, Discord, here you only make a few appearances a month. You should at least make a patreon post every week "weekly update" dont you think? At least you keep the people who support you informed. Is that too much to ask?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope the dev did not burn out i do like this game. well some stuff i still think ang and her mother should kill that stupid dick head are kick him in the ball's really hard lol. simone is a fuck tard and no one would miss the jackwagon asshole lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm alive, guys. Thanks. Happy you are still interested in my game. I'm sorry I didn't write too much lately. The game will be finished no matter what in my life. I'm trying to find a way to be more active with my fans. Honestly, a lot of my fans were always silent with me. So, I don't particularly appreciate talking alone too. :cry:

I'm working on the next update. This is more important than all.

w0008.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i have not been here in a long time. i will say it my be because i really hate that prick simone but every one know's that. but the game is good if i had to pick one person the stepmother is really the hotty of the game.

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
My goodness, how sad... after two and a half months of nothing, an update with an image already posted 27 days ago on Discord and 13 days ago here and a series of 'I would like to do' 'I'm thinking of doing'... he would like us to be more active, personally he reset my motivations :(

Last edited:

Yur

Jul 11, 2017
My goodness, how sad... after two and a half months of nothing, an update with an image already posted 27 days ago on Discord and 13 days ago here and a series of 'I would like to do' 'I'm thinking of doing'... he would like us to be more active, personally he reset my motivations :(
It hasn't been long enough since the last update; we waited more than a year for the previous one.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ouch i got facepalmed i guess that person love's that countrol freak and pig head semone sorry i said that about him, i guess you want him to drag both the mother and her adopted duaghter around like dog'd. that is my humble apinon of that stupid bitch ass fuck simone.

Reactions: iainmore
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes