RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
anyone else having issues loading the game? I keep getting missing img file error.
Failed to load: img/faces/bimbo.png

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Kelo Games So, you really took 7months to have an update with 2 scenes? And i remember your last update before this one was also 6 months ago, with 2 scenes. And if my memory is good, before that you took 1 year without any update LMAO.
Dont you think its a bit ridiculous?
Even if you tell me that being a developer is not your full-time job I find it quite sad "I'll work for this game in my free time" that's your words. It's a joke, isn't it? Do you work 24/7 or what?
During all this time, I had time to become a dad and you , you give us 4 poor scenes without sex meh
Shame

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Honestly, I don't understand these devs, they have a good project, people are interested, could get them fame and a good income and yet they screw it up because of 'reasons'.
All of us working day in day out for much less of what some of these devs make can't understand that.
USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE... I am always triggered when I see a good game go to waste because it is used as a cashcow.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Girl has a smokin hot Bod to be sure. She is crazy fine. But to be in Dev 5 years and so little content still? That's rough. :cry:

Reactions: DimitarM12

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know which variable number is for Ping Love Points for the save editor? Or has it any save with it?

Thanks

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah... anyone have a save?... I dont wanna have to play through the whole thing again (for the fourth time) in order to get to new content.

Metal

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck in the volleyball locker room can't get out after changing clothes she says don't mess with me.what to do?
open your save in rpgmaker save editor and remove all other outfits except the volleyball one that should fix it

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I was so hyped to get back at this game after all these months but for... 5 minutes? I legit though I missed something and considered restarting the whole game.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes