RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Previous version... my game got stuck in map upper right corner.. no mentions about previous error corrections.. Due to the comments...... not worth downloading.. 18 months... of waiting... hoping.. like a dog waiting for its owner to come home with a treat... we get 2 new animations.... really I mean.. REALY!!!!.. Def.. You are pressing blood out of a stone.. shame on your patrons.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
OH. MY. GOD! There is a new update? OH. MY. GOD! There is a new update! Not that ever lost faith... I swear... Dear Jesus... I never lost faith... But damn! Ok... Honesty time. I had lost ALL faith... But now... Now, once again, I believe. Praise the lord! Angelica is back. My guiding star, my one and only, my everyting.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I honestly expected a better scene with Ping considering what already happened but hey that's devs these days. Will have to say one of the most disappointing releases of the year imo. This dev really falling off.

Reactions: jcgan and Gintoky

CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
I honestly expected a better scene with Ping considering what already happened but hey that's devs these days. Will have to say one of the most disappointing releases of the year imo. This dev really falling off.
what was the scene about?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Man, this game gets updated once per like...year.
Ping scene was an utter disappointment to me.
Man, I was hoping that our asian dude would get the trope of "loved the cheerleader > asked her friend to help > fell in love with that friend and forgot about cheerleader", but looks like nah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I rarely criticize developers in here, but come on, mate, you can do better than that. MC model is one of the hottest that I've seen so far(and that including some gems of a characters) and yet the potential gets wasted. Get a grip, mate.

Also: am I the only one in here who usually picks shy nerds as the favourite when I play FemProtag games?

Last edited:

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I like the update but it was a little short for me.
I'm looking forward to the next update.THX <3 :)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes