RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Well he posted something on patreon called "News (finally!)" But i'm not a patron anymore so i dont know if it is good or bad news :HideThePain:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Is the bad naughty Angie choices leads to her mom and bf in bathroom and the mom grinding on his dick? Or

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
Two years to develop the first 7 days of this story... another two years to develop day 8 (not finished yet)... at this rate, we will see the end of this episode in the next decade... there are people who complained about updates with 15 minutes of gameplay... if I understand the trend, the next update will have one (!) main scene, so probably 5 minutes of gameplay... I can already imagine the storm of criticism about that... a few months ago the dev write ' I can see the horizon ', I think he's the only one to see it :cry:

Reactions: Necore

Desmo19

Feb 6, 2019
Due anni per sviluppare i primi 7 giorni di questa storia... altri due anni per sviluppare il giorno 8 (non ancora finito)... di questo passo, vedremo la fine di questo episodio nel prossimo decennio... ci sono persone che si sono lamentate degli aggiornamenti con 15 minuti di gioco... se ho capito la tendenza, il prossimo aggiornamento avrà una (!) scena principale, quindi probabilmente 5 minuti di gioco... posso già immaginare la tempesta di critiche a riguardo ...qualche mese fa lo sviluppatore scriveva 'posso vedere l'orizzonte', credo sia l'unico a vederlo:piangere:
[/CITAZIONE]

Quando ho critico il fatto che ci sia voluto quasi un anno per 15 minuti scarsi di gioco me ne hanno dette di tutti i colori perché "anche lui ha una vita privata" ok ma evita allora di chiedere di continuo soldi ai fans e evita di scrivere scuse su scuse per ogni ritardo, fai più bella figura a dire "ci lavoro poco perché ho altro da fare, gli aggiornamenti arriveranno quando né avrò voglia".
L' ultimo aggiornamento sembrava dovesse essere chissà che e invece un anno di attesa per nemmeno un giorno intero di gioco

Marilyn2000

Feb 22, 2022
I understand your regret... but at least regarding the money I can't give him any responsibility, in that case, 'free will' is applied, and he does not force anyone to finance it... my only true sorry is to see a very valid product switch off slowly... and I would just want him to explain me his concept of 'still active'... whole weeks of silences... months of waiting just to get some info, often with promises never kept or goals never achieved... no any preview images... no any release date... believe me, I would also like to finance it, but not on these terms... 'free will' as I said (y)

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, indeed.

Just took a look at the Discord server, seems like the last update was still the one that was posted on 02/10/2022, and locked behind the paywalls. :(

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Do you know what though, guys? I'm not even mad that the update has taken this long. Usually I'm the first to complain about length of time waited vs content provided (look at my comments on the JOHN thread...), but as I've said before, devs like Stoper have a huge following on sub sites, Kelo on the other hand, does not, but still packs quality into the renders, animations and story (which is actually somewhat original and very intriguing imo). If I have to pledge $5 a month just to help the guy do it for a hobby and only get one scene every 6 - 8 months that drives the story forward and has a ton of quality rendering and hard work in it, then I'm okay with that because I know at the end of the day it's someone who actually kind of deserves it. I've supported him for years and I can't honestly say I've been disappointed.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes