RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018

Dear all.

Our project has reached version 0.6.1 and I am already working on the next part. Therefore, I will end day eight where it left off and there will be an exciting final. Also, I will add the new memory gallery where you can find all the scenes you unlocked. Day nine will be close to the start of the three endings and with some new amazing surprises.

I almost finished editing the text with Spushkin changing. Day seven is the last day it needs the fixing and I need to work on the previous scene with Larissa and Dario. It's ten days I'm working on Spushkin's edited dialogues... help me!!! Eheheh!

Thank you for all your support during this month and after the update. I saw many of you had already left me, but I understand why. Just remember to come back to help me if you think I deserve it and you like the game.

I'd like to know what you think of the latest update from the classroom scene with Cesare to the beginning of the last scene with Ping. What do you think of the two minigames? Do you like how the story is progressing? What do you think of the "new" characters like Sam and Serafina?

A hug.

Mike.
Being forced unless there's some kind of revenge/payback - not my kind of stuff.
I hope that once the end of the game comes - it will be players' choice who to stay with. Cuz I do believe there are some people who will prefer Carlo/Ping/ Mom/ any random female friend over Simone/Sam all day-all night.

Reactions: afterlights

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Doubt we'll see much progress, sadly, I'm assuming it will slowly fade. As long as people are paying they'll continue with promises, same with almost all these games, the gaps between updates is way too much and when you are presented with the eventual effort you question just what was taking so long.

Reactions: Desmo19

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I hope there is much more game/story to come, the plot is just so darn good and really picking up. I do not want it to end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelo Games

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I agree with a few people here this is a good game but I can only stay interested in a game that is more about teasing than anything

Jul 23, 2018
I can only play on the android atm, so when this updated after forever I was super excited but all of a sudden no android port. But I quickly realized I don't honestly care that much. If it comes out with one I'll play it. If it doesn't then oh well. The creator took way to long to retain complete interest from most people and I'm right there with them.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes