RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 7, 2017
I think the game is just too dull, I like the protagonist sure, but for how long it's been going it's sadly lacking in the sex department and that's why most are here, in my opinion.
Assuming that I respect your opinion in the most absolute way, I also believe that the sex department in this product is abundantly covered since there is not a moment of the game in which an 'interesting' situation does not occur... clearly it's evident that to simulate real life, a virgin girl like Angelica can't go too far... he has to get to the finish line with small steps... this is exactly what makes this game so interesting IMHO ;)

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Assuming that I respect your opinion in the most absolute way, I also believe that the sex department in this product is abundantly covered since there is not a moment of the game in which an 'interesting' situation does not occur... clearly it's evident that to simulate real life, a virgin girl like Angelica can't go too far... he has to get to the finish line with small steps... this is exactly what makes this game so interesting IMHO ;)
i am ok with slow burning but "slow burning+slow dev" is not going well, this game have top ten potential but dev make this game as a hobby so this is the result

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone have an idea what's going with this game? Most patreon posts are locked, so there is something going on, but what?

Reactions: yrban7477

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I really miss this game. It's my absolute favorite. It's a shame, there isn't much movement on the development front. But then again, I hope the developer takes whatever time they need. It would be a shame if the development became stringent and paint by numbers. Hopefully the game will continue to be a labor of love.

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
I want more Carlos scenes, it was really nice the cheating scene in the begining, hope to see some action soon.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone have access to the Patreon updates & pictures? His discord is only linking to Patreon & such and every update is behind the subscriber wall, so no idea what's going on.

Jul 7, 2017

Angelica is in danger... or not?
Hello Angelica's people.
I hope you are all fine. I'm okay or trying to be, even at 37°C. I'm rendering new images and you can figure out how much difficult is for my old PC. Sometimes I have to drink some vitamins and mineral supplements to keep my spirit up. My stress meter is almost at a full level too. The last experience with covid left me a little weak for a few weeks. I know I didn't write you too much lately. I didn't have much free time last two months, so I prefer using that time to do something for the update rather than write posts.
My actual goal is to update at the end of August so that I can stop a little bit in the first half of September. I'm planning a good vacation in September. Sardinia is waiting for me! I don't have too many new things to say without ruining the game experience, especially about the ending of day eight. I shared a preview to show you some action. It seems Angelica is in danger. The agent of "The Order" breaks into our heroine's house with a gun. Simone is lying on the ground, our poor Ping is trying to stop him and Angelica is shocked and helpless. How will it end? Someone has to do something about it. It's time to introduce a new character! Or not so new one... well... better stop here!
Let's focus on the final part of the story!

Mike.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

Angelica is in danger... or not?
Hello Angelica's people.
I hope you are all fine. I'm okay or trying to be, even at 37°C. I'm rendering new images and you can figure out how much difficult is for my old PC. Sometimes I have to drink some vitamins and mineral supplements to keep my spirit up. My stress meter is almost at a full level too. The last experience with covid left me a little weak for a few weeks. I know I didn't write you too much lately. I didn't have much free time last two months, so I prefer using that time to do something for the update rather than write posts.
My actual goal is to update at the end of August so that I can stop a little bit in the first half of September. I'm planning a good vacation in September. Sardinia is waiting for me! I don't have too many new things to say without ruining the game experience, especially about the ending of day eight. I shared a preview to show you some action. It seems Angelica is in danger. The agent of "The Order" breaks into our heroine's house with a gun. Simone is lying on the ground, our poor Ping is trying to stop him and Angelica is shocked and helpless. How will it end? Someone has to do something about it. It's time to introduce a new character! Or not so new one... well... better stop here!
Let's focus on the final part of the story!

Mike.
Yes, really. I already thought that the game was dead for good)))

Reactions: yrban7477
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes