RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
It's Alive !!! It's Alive !!!
Okay............ now ............. could any one willing to share the last version of save files ?!

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
For those Struggling with the Volley Ball part. The first two are either random or can't be hit. After that the next two she gets hints Right, Center. After the inner monolog with her evil self the next three are Left, Right, Center. This will get you the Five required to win. The Last two are like the first two, either random or cannot be hit.
For the map of the maze, here you go.
AOMAP.jpg

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I expected more, I haven't played in ages and yet it seemed I was basically up to date. Game is still playing tease in regard to sexual scenes, but it's been going for ages.

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
I expected more, I haven't played in ages and yet it seemed I was basically up to date. Game is still playing tease in regard to sexual scenes, but it's been going for ages.
Is it worth playing ? After waiting for eternity I think I even forgot about this one let me know if possible

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Is it worth playing ? After waiting for eternity I think I even forgot about this one let me know if possible
Perhaps leave it, that said the next update may be ages off, so play and take from it what you can. Some may be pleased with the content, but I've just grown disillusioned with months of waiting for a few minutes, most of those minutes being interactions I tend to ignore. Most games of this nature are like it at the moment, even ones that have thousands of pounds being thrown at them.

Reactions: Yuri_Boyka666

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Does the dev still provide a "true route" walkthrough? I haven't even played v6.0 due to lack of it.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Dear all.

Our project has reached version 0.6.1 and I am already working on the next part. Therefore, I will end day eight where it left off and there will be an exciting final. Also, I will add the new memory gallery where you can find all the scenes you unlocked. Day nine will be close to the start of the three endings and with some new amazing surprises.

I almost finished editing the text with Spushkin changing. Day seven is the last day it needs the fixing and I need to work on the previous scene with Larissa and Dario. It's ten days I'm working on Spushkin's edited dialogues... help me!!! Eheheh!

Thank you for all your support during this month and after the update. I saw many of you had already left me, but I understand why. Just remember to come back to help me if you think I deserve it and you like the game.

I'd like to know what you think of the latest update from the classroom scene with Cesare to the beginning of the last scene with Ping. What do you think of the two minigames? Do you like how the story is progressing? What do you think of the "new" characters like Sam and Serafina?

A hug.

Mike.

a-dead-trousers

Apr 19, 2020
Hi.

Anyone else having problems leaving the janitor shed after searching for the key to the back door?
Angelica opens the door and ... nothing happens. I can walk into the small space behind the door and that's it. If I remember correctly from my last playthrough (0.5ish) she should leave the shed into the school backyard.

Edit: Nevermind. Pressing Enter helps a LOT *lol*

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelo Games
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes