RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Well he could released this update for free for everyone after all this time away lmao !! What about the update?? did some guys already play it??
I want to have your opinion about it guys please

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Well he could released this update for free for everyone after all this time away lmao !! What about the update?? did some guys already play it??
I want to have your opinion about it guys please
why would he release it for free? he has a irl life and stuff to do, you don't pay him. you are the one asking in his discord every week for update, but when now he has released it you don't support and get it :unsure:

I'm waiting like a good boy.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
why would he release it for free? he has a irl life and stuff to do, you don't pay him. you are the one asking in his discord every week for update, but when now he has released it you don't support and get it :unsure:

Why would i support him? to have an update each 10 months? no thanks you. And yea i wanted to play his game thats why i asked in his discord (cmon not every weeks but every months yea) just to know how its going because i thought his game was dead.

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019

FATALITY !!!

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Why would i support him? to have an update each 10 months? no thanks you. And yea i wanted to play his game thats why i asked in his discord (cmon not every weeks but every months yea) just to know how its going because i thought his game was dead.
1. save up to that day he release the update, then get it.
2. 3-4 times a month
3. Game never been dead, Mike is very polite and answers all questions in pms

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelo Games

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
People are not supporting me to have a game every 30 days, 60 days, 1 year, etc...

>>>People are supporting me because they like my game and they want me to go on.<<<:)

The fact is, that only the right amount of support can give me the possibility to consider this my main job, hire a team, buy a powerful PC, etc... until then... I'm an alone guy working in my free time WHEN my life gives me free time.

So, all the complaints are useless. Angelica Origins 0.6.1 test and 0.6.1 are out now... so, enjoy the new parts.:D

Peace and hugs!:giggle::coffee:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Yes but you dont have to support a game only if you like it LOL. You could say whatever you want but after almost 1 year without update its normal for me and for a lot of peoples to not support your game. I will wait like everyone else the 28th march. Waiting 1 2 3 more months is not a problem after all this time.

Reactions: Jccurtis

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Yes but you dont have to support a game only if you like it LOL. You could say whatever you want but after almost 1 year without update its normal for me and for a lot of peoples to not support your game. I will wait like everyone else the 28th march. Waiting 1 2 3 more months is not a problem after all this time.
Dude! it is almost 2 years lol:LOL:

May 14, 2017
well thats kind of sucky, really should of read the tier rewards before re-joining, went with lowest tier £1 but apparently you get that free on 28th when it gets free to everyone, Just wasted my £1 thought i was getting it a few days earlier than the free people lol.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes