RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 7, 2017

Test update for all patrons!
Hello everyone!
How are you? I'm fine but so stressed. My life is hectic every day. I REALLY need to test the third part of the next update. This part is a volleyball minigame created in turn-based combat style. Nothing complicated, don't worry, but as an old gamer, I like to experiment with new possibilities RPG Maker's engine offers. Also, I'm a little fed up with not being able to show you what I'm doing.
My idea is to release a short update/preview this month where I ask you to send me the results. You will find yourself playing a volleyball match between Angelica and Erika. Please, I need you to send me the final result by message (Here on Patreon, Subscribestar, Discord...). If possible, I will put a statement at the end of the match in which I will write what you will have to send me. Example:

Angelica X - Erika Y (Where X and Y are their points, like an actual sports match... look at the picture above too.)
The update will be for ALL PATRONS and will contain the end of the last scene with Angelica, Cesare, and Alessia, a second complete scene, and this volleyball game. Then, the next update will include the following two sets (Or, maybe, I will update the game at each new scene...) and we will return to respect the donation order. This way, everyone will have something new and now, and after the full version, giving the link respecting your tiers. What do you think?
Hugs!
Mike.
PS: Remember that, as always, the full scenes need some requirements to be unlocked (More bad/good girl points, previous choices, etc...)

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

Test update for all patrons!
Hello everyone!
How are you? I'm fine but so stressed. My life is hectic every day. I REALLY need to test the third part of the next update. This part is a volleyball minigame created in turn-based combat style. Nothing complicated, don't worry, but as an old gamer, I like to experiment with new possibilities RPG Maker's engine offers. Also, I'm a little fed up with not being able to show you what I'm doing.
My idea is to release a short update/preview this month where I ask you to send me the results. You will find yourself playing a volleyball match between Angelica and Erika. Please, I need you to send me the final result by message (Here on Patreon, Subscribestar, Discord...). If possible, I will put a statement at the end of the match in which I will write what you will have to send me. Example:

Angelica X - Erika Y (Where X and Y are their points, like an actual sports match... look at the picture above too.)
The update will be for ALL PATRONS and will contain the end of the last scene with Angelica, Cesare, and Alessia, a second complete scene, and this volleyball game. Then, the next update will include the following two sets (Or, maybe, I will update the game at each new scene...) and we will return to respect the donation order. This way, everyone will have something new and now, and after the full version, giving the link respecting your tiers. What do you think?
Hugs!
Mike.
PS: Remember that, as always, the full scenes need some requirements to be unlocked (More bad/good girl points, previous choices, etc...)
i dont get it. what about he gives us the whole update more later instead of this? 1 year and still nothing?

• Sad
Reactions: dragoonzied
Jul 7, 2017

Angelica Origins 0.6.1 "Test"
Hello Angelica's people!
Finally, this partial update is ready and it's ready to be tested. Inside the game, you will find a save (File 06) right at the gallery of day 7 (True Ending). Thus, you can replay the game from the start or play the last day (Day 8) from the save.

If you want, you can still choose to wait for the full update. I respect your choice!!!

========================================
DOWNLOADING THIS UPDATE, YOU KNOW THAT:

This is not the full update
and, if you want to help me with this test, remember to send me the code at the end of the game.

New "Partial" Changelog (0.6.1 Test):
-3 new main scenes.
-70 new images and 2 new animations.
-Removed all pauses in all dialogues of the game until the last game's version.
-Fixed a minor bug in the gallery - breakfast scene with Nicola.
-Fixed some minor graphic errors in a couple of images.
-Fixed a missing version in a dialogue with the old lady (Rosanna) on day 7 (If Angelica helped Carlo on day 3 or not)
-Fixed scene with Simone and Ping in the classroom. Now it's more stable.
-Added two new maps: School gym and changing room.
-Added volleyball outfits for Angelica, Erika, Larissa and Alessia on RPG maker.
-Updated all RPGM plugins and paid 36 dollars to Yanfly for his full pack (sorry, I had to remove a plugin to speed up the save/load time, but it's necessary to give you the possibility to delete save-files from the game menu).
-Spushkin is still proofreading the text. I still need to finish some editing on days 7 and 8.
Some ideas from future updates:
-(AO 0.6.1) When you interact with a book in the gallery room, you'll see a little preview picture in the corner of the game window.
-(AO 0.7) Remake the points system by adding "relationships points" from the old version of the game. This because:
1. Now I know how to show them only at the right moment and avoid spoiling the story too much early.
2. I think it's a much better way to show the relationships with each character from Angelica's point of view in the pause menu.
=========================

I hope you enjoy this partial update. Don't forget to send me your code. I'm working on releasing the entire update as soon as I can and before xxxmas for sure.

Hugs!
Mike.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
1. I have a life too. I already have a main job.
2. My project is a free-time hobby. The support is not enough to consider Angelica origins my main job.

So 1+2= If my life and my real main job don't give me too much free time, yes, this means one update in one year.

1640262133700.png

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all. I haven't checked this thread for a while, so I have a question. Is there 'true story' walkthrough fresher then v.5.2 somewhere?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes