RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What exactly were the issues again? Game was fun when I played it, but that ages ago, been waiting for updates until I played or even considered supporting. I always felt it was lacking in the sex scene department.

Desmo19

Feb 6, 2019
Quando l'ho detto io "non capivo il lavoro che c'era dietro"... all'inizio faceva un aggiornamento ogni 2/3mesi poi ne ha fatto un dopo 6 e ora è passato un anno e si presenta una volta al mese (quando va bene ) dicendo "eh mi è successo questo, eh mi è successo quello" se non hai tempo e non ci lavori sopra almeno scusati con chi continua a supportarti
le tue scuse senza senso non scusarti fai meglio e porta contenuti
[/CITAZIONE]

Jul 7, 2017

Progress Chart
Dear supporters, dear friend :)
Thank you so much for all the private messages. It makes me happy to see how much you care about our project. You are amazing!
As you can see from the new "progress chart" made by my girlfriend and me, all the images and animations are done! That's one of the slower parts of this work, especially in summer when my pc starts freezing almost twice every single picture.
The last scene has more images than usual. The second animation is my favorite of this new part. I hope in your gameplay Angelica was always lovely with Ping and helped him every time... well, I'm just saying it... if you want a full version of the scene, of course... Ehm! Ehm! ;)
I'm writing fewer posts because I'm focused on using my free time to finish creating and rendering images. I mean planning every image/animation of the scenes, preparing locations (lights, camera angle, settings), characters (posing, expressions, details...), rendering (previews, test, final rendering)... So, I'm thrilled this part is done.
Now for me, there's a lot of writing waiting for me between dialogues and coding.
Hugs to you all.
Keep writing to me, guys!
Mike.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I love the game but to follow the right path of the game the character is very passive, and from what I'm seeing he will stay in that term almost until the end of the game, I don't say it's bad but in the RPGM engine the game doesn't become so attractive because the gameplay is slow and practically no one has the patience to play the game more than once to see all the routes. I don't really care about the mother taking her daughter's boyfriend because he was always a bit of a bitch so I'm not surprised by her behavior, but the MC is very naive she's already had more than a thousand times where she almost caught her mother with her boyfriend however she gave up thinking she was imagining things, another flaw of the right route and that from what I'm seeing the MC won't break up with her boyfriend and will forgive him and her mother, which I think is ridiculous, like I already want to break up with the boyfriend at the beginning but on all routes she stays with him and we can never make the MC discover the truth because the game sabotages that. But other than that the game is very good, the MC's mother despite being bitch and hot which I kind of highlight when there are scenes, I want the MC to become bolder and naive us right on the correct route because so far we haven't had any scenes with the MC. Another thing I ask for the MC is that in the corruption route the MC releases his lusty side before his 19th birthday because it would make this route more fun.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Maybe there is a reason why Rita is still always horny... Can anybody tell me why?;)

Angelica and Simone... a weird couple and strange love... what's the truth behind this relationship?

Choosing always "good girl" answers it's, as it's expected, a passive and avoiding playthrough, but sometimes the "good choice" will be "help" someone to relieve the sexual tension or being obedient to Simone's requests...

Angelica will be more active with every update... there is no rush, no?

210.png

220an00.png

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Maybe there is a reason why Rita is still always horny... Can anybody tell me why?;)

Angelica and Simone... a weird couple and strange love... what's the truth behind this relationship?

Choosing always "good girl" answers it's, as it's expected, a passive and avoiding playthrough, but sometimes the "good choice" will be "help" someone to relieve the sexual tension or being obedient to Simone's requests...

View attachment 1427625

View attachment 1427626
Of course no there is no rush but not seing Angelica for months is too hard for us Kelo Games

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018

View attachment 1427625

View attachment 1427626
who is this one?

• Haha
Reactions: dragoonzied
Jul 1, 2019

View attachment 1427625

View attachment 1427626
Your game and Mother & Wife are the only 2 games i like ... rest are boring and rush and are lazy at their idea of the game...

Sadly both your game and M&W are very slow ...

Hope to see a update soon for your beautiful game, Kelo.. and pls never quit on your game

Jul 7, 2017

A kiss for the truth.
Dear friends.
A year has passed since the last update. Many of you have continued to fight with me and have remained close to me. This project of ours is alive and ready to see a new update. Angelica is coming back! This new step towards completing the first episode is, perhaps, the most important since I started this adventure. Tears come to me thinking how many sacrifices we have all made together for believing in this project. Angelica is ready to give us new revelations, new emotions, and the pleasure of living her new adventures.
If you are here reading this post, it's because you never gave up and you stayed close to me even just by donating 1 dollar, even just by writing me on Patreon, Subescribestar, or Discord. Just ask me: Mike, how are you? Mike, are you working on Angelica Origins? Mike, can I help you? Mike, sorry if I can't give you money anymore but know that I will come back to help you because I believe in what you are doing. You are all amazing my friends. Angelica is still live tanks to you too!

Sooooo I go back to focusing on the new scenes, with all the new parts that will be very important to understanding Angelica's story.
Stay with me, yours.

Hugs!
Mike.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

A kiss for the truth.
Dear friends.
A year has passed since the last update. Many of you have continued to fight with me and have remained close to me. This project of ours is alive and ready to see a new update. Angelica is coming back! This new step towards completing the first episode is, perhaps, the most important since I started this adventure. Tears come to me thinking how many sacrifices we have all made together for believing in this project. Angelica is ready to give us new revelations, new emotions, and the pleasure of living her new adventures.
If you are here reading this post, it's because you never gave up and you stayed close to me even just by donating 1 dollar, even just by writing me on Patreon, Subescribestar, or Discord. Just ask me: Mike, how are you? Mike, are you working on Angelica Origins? Mike, can I help you? Mike, sorry if I can't give you money anymore but know that I will come back to help you because I believe in what you are doing. You are all amazing my friends. Angelica is still live tanks to you too!

Sooooo I go back to focusing on the new scenes, with all the new parts that will be very important to understanding Angelica's story.
Stay with me, yours.

Hugs!
Mike.
This is one of the best news of the month :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Its been a year, he keeps teasing us with some pics but the update is still not here? After 1 year? I mean you can have problems in your life, its happening to everyone but i dont know. Taking 1 full year to release ONE update who will last 10 min is a bit too much you dont think?
I saw that the dev of this game keeps posting some news about the game since April but still no update so i'm asking you : How is the progress of your update??? Dont tell us we will have to wait 2022. You cant give to us a date release?? really??

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes