RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I like the protagonist so I too am eager to see where the game goes. Remake? Reworked? I think it could benefit from these things, it seems to have a pretty loyal fan base, I'd sort of like to restart it but with new scenes and ideas. Nonetheless I understand how these lockdowns have become burdens and they drain you of all life and creativity.

Reactions: Kelo Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1619793621547.png

Diary, updates and... extra images!
>>>A little bit of diary to you all.<<<
Dear Angelica's people.
When I started this game, I was unemployed and with not more than 200 Euro in my pocket. I was fighting to help myself where university and employment office was useless. I still remember when I brought my first pc from an appliance store here in Rome: A HP Pavillon - 799 euros... well, I had to ask my mother and my father to add the remaining 600 euros... at 37 years old... However, it was the best price/"minimum requirements for Daz Studio" pc between three different kinds of appliance stores (Euronics, Trony, Mediaworld). Later I found my primary job as a personal assistant for a disabled old lady and now I'm here with you and all the people who helped me in the past.
Now I'm living in an apartment with my girlfriend and I have less free time. Free time is necessary for me to work on Angelica Origins and your support is more and more important with the time. I want to change some tiers description because, honestly, I can't promise you some rewards I don't have time to give you (especially the extra images). So, I still will do some extra pictures from time to time for all and sexier/nudes for high tiers, but without pressures. All your donations will be, as always has to be, only if you want to help me go on with creating the game and creating Angelica's adventures. The amount of money support is good to keep this project a hobby to do in my free time.

Thank you so much for your extraordinary efforts to keep this project alive.
============================
>>>ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.6.1<<<
I know I always tell you that, but this update is a lot important! Why? First of all, you'll have a lot of better and precise information about the story plot, Angelica and her universe. This is not the most important thing; you will know (finally!) the actual name of the red-haired alter ego of our lovely Angelica. This is an essential step towards the best part of the story and the endings of this first episode. The birthday party of Angelica is coming and all her decisions until then will matter. How will Angelica stop her evil alter ego? Who will be her best lover during the evening of the party? What's hiding under the school? Will Angelica discover the nature of her powers and how to live with them? Please write what you think in the comment or my Discord channel. >>> <<<

Next update in details (still work in progress):

<<<skip it if you want!!!>>>
-MAIN SCENE: ending of Cesare "new gym teacher" scene (
WARNING blackmail/little bit forced scene);
-
intermediate scenes with important information;
-SEXY SCENE: prohibited kisses in the gym changing room...;
-short MINIGAME: volleyball training part 1;
-MAIN SCENE: crucial for story plot;
---end day 7: (update here?)*<<<<<<<<<<<<???

---start day 8: (critical choices!)
-MAIN SCENE: a stolen kiss... or more?;
-short MINIGAME: volleyball training part 2;
-PING SIDE QUEST REMAKE: You know what scene is if you are a true Angelica's fan... (update here?)*<<<<<<<<<<<<???
*Poll to decide when to update the game? Let me know what you think of it.

>>>NEW EXTRA IMAGE<<<
I've created this image inspired by these times. It's the first one of a new series I have in mind. Here is our Angelica posing with her mask. I hope this image can give you some comfort. There is a naked version for higher tiers. I will share it next post with the new links of both "extra gallery" and "full uncensored extra galley". Don't miss them!!!

Slap a like!
Hugs.
Mike.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello Angelica's people. Tomorrow I'll open a survey on patreon where my supporters can vote about the next update. (Update with 3 main scene or 5 main scenes.) Feel free to write here your suggestions. Thank you all.

Hugs!
Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1622348753902.png

Hello friends.
Thank you for your votes on the last poll. There are 27 votes from Patreon and two from Subescribestar. Until now, only 4 of you want an early partial update. For this reason, I will keep working on the more extensive update. However, I will prepare a partial update if I didn't finish by the end of June. We'll talk about that next month.
I worked a lot on this update and this is the partial changelog list:
-Removed all excessive pauses in all dialogues of the game until the last game's version.
-Fixed a minor bug in the gallery - breakfast scene with Nicola.
-Fixed some minor graphic errors in a couple of images.
-Added two new maps: School gym and changing room.
-Added volleyball outfits for Angelica, Erika, Larissa and Alessia on RPG maker.
- 80 new images and three new animations (Planned more than 100 images and two more animations).
-Updated all RPGM plugins and paid 36 dollars to Yanfly for his full pack (sorry, I had to remove a plugin to speed up the save/load time, but it's necessary to give you the possibility to delete save-files from the game menu).
-Other things I don't remember...
Future things to add:
-Spushkin is coming back proofreading the text. When all is done, Phalzyr will update the RenPy version.
-(New idea) When you interact with a book in the gallery room, you'll see a little preview picture in the corner of the game window.
-Remake the points system by adding "relationships points" from the old version of the game. This because:
1. Now I know how to show them only at the right moment and avoid spoiling the story too much early.
2. I think it's a much better way to show the relationships with each character from Angelica's point of view in the pause menu.

Let me know in the comments what do you think about these new two future changes.
Hugs!
Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1624167229602.png

Good Sunday to all!
It's your Mike here with a new fantastic preview image. First of all, I want to say thanks to all of you. Thank you for supporting me and helping me pass by these dire times of pandemic and keep alive this project with me. And thank you for your votes on the last poll.
Let's go straight to the point. First of all, I want to say I enjoyed working on the new content of Angelica Origins. As you can see from the image above, the game will reach an essential part of the story, and it's becoming closer to the thriller/dramatic side of the story. That's was one of the very first ideas when I started to plan Angelica Origins. Now I had to say this: while I was working on a scene, which this image is part of, I had some inspiration to create a new, ultimately part of the story. It will be an excellent addition and I'm sure you will like it a lot! Why? Well, let's say that it will involve one of the most beloved characters of the game!
Don't miss the next post with more details about what I'm doing and the new updated plan for the next update. Only the best for Angelica!
As always, hugs to you all!
Peace!
Mike.

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1255627

Good Sunday to all!
It's your Mike here with a new fantastic preview image. First of all, I want to say thanks to all of you. Thank you for supporting me and helping me pass by these dire times of pandemic and keep alive this project with me. And thank you for your votes on the last poll.
Let's go straight to the point. First of all, I want to say I enjoyed working on the new content of Angelica Origins. As you can see from the image above, the game will reach an essential part of the story, and it's becoming closer to the thriller/dramatic side of the story. That's was one of the very first ideas when I started to plan Angelica Origins. Now I had to say this: while I was working on a scene, which this image is part of, I had some inspiration to create a new, ultimately part of the story. It will be an excellent addition and I'm sure you will like it a lot! Why? Well, let's say that it will involve one of the most beloved characters of the game!
Don't miss the next post with more details about what I'm doing and the new updated plan for the next update. Only the best for Angelica!
As always, hugs to you all!
Peace!
Mike.
Kelo Games , I can't wait for the next annuel update <3 4 other months and we may see the annual update of your amazing game <3

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes