RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1605889673399.png

Hello, my friends and amazing supporters!
First of all, sorry If I didn't post regularly, but I'm always working on Angelica in my free time, don't worry.
About me:
The disabled lady I'm working for is in bed for at least one month because she broke her arm's bone in an accident with her electric scooter. (I wonder how much fast she was going with that thing...). For this reason, she asked me to work extra nights to stay with her. In the meantime, I'm going to live with my girlfriend! (Yeeeee, but... did the lady has to broke her arm right now and during a pandemic? Oh, wow... life can sometimes be challenging, haha!) My girlfriend knows about Angelica; she is very open-minded and we are even thinking of introducing her to help me with my project (directly or not).
1605889722131.png
About the next update:
We'll see a new school's locations like the school's gym and the locker room, we'll see our heroine in a volleyball outfit, but the most important thing about this update is... Angelica will learn more about her power! Is there a way to use her alter ego inside her to her advantage?
1605889730828.png
Your choice will help her to take a big step toward her destiny. You will choose how much she will enjoy the situation (...as always! Hehe!)
Thank you so much for your help!
Hugs, Mike.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hope the lady your looking after get's batter and hope one of the choices is to have her alter ego chush simone's nut's in have i told you how much i dislike that shit head lol. mybe and yes this even hurt's me to say but tie a rope around hid dick and nut's and run him up a flag pole lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Started as fun game despite already having a boyfriend at beginning of game. Sucks forced sexual content with boyfriend ruined it for me.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608136364559.png

Goodmorning everyone!
I really hope you are all fine!!! I am still struggling with the lady (The kind lady I'm working for...) who is on the mend after breaking her shoulder bone: the good news is that she is healing and, in two weeks, she will be able to take off the brace.
About my move to my new home with my girlfriend, after a "small" problem with the homeowners, now everything seems to be fine. Not everyone knows that it is not good to rent a house with major problems such as a broken toilet, a broken water heater, a broken washing machine... Ahahah!!! Ok, the building is ancient and beautiful but... do you want to know my reaction? I said to them: "Repair these things by 20th December or max 22nd at your own expense or give me the money back and I'm off! Very simple, no? And rest assured, my friends, I don't pay a single cent for December at all: I'll start paying the rent as soon as everything is done. Are you agree with me?
However, the apartment is very nice and I'm sure we will be fine. It's located in the center of Rome in a very tourist area full of services. I hope to find a good silent place where to work for Angelica without any distractions.
The next update of Angelica's Origins is significant for the plot. As you can see in the preview picture, she will be soon in a strange situation between a vision, another reality, or a dream (or nightmare?): more details in the next post. I can say for sure that the story is becoming more intense update by update.
Thank you so much for supporting me and my little project!
Hugs!
Mike.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Don't hurt angelica, either physically or mentally i won't forgive you Kelo Games ... hahahaha i'm kidding,
I hope to see more angelica in january !!

Take care everybody and happy new year everyone in advance !! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608990334331.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear patrons, followers and friends...
Angelica and I want to thank you for this amazing year, for your kindness, huge patience and precious support. With the hope of a better year for you all, your families, to this project. Remember that this is not only my project, but yours too!

Have a nice xxxmas from Angelica! (and me).
Hugs!
Mike.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Goodmorning everyone!
The new year has begun and I hope you are all well. I slept for three nights in the new house with my girlfriend. We cooked together, video-called friends and relatives and then we celebrated and screamed for the new year! To tell the truth, we also tried to get drunk, but in the end, she got drunk and I just had a big headache... man 40 is not the best if you want to drink! But I managed alcohol better than her who has 33 but has a sixteen-year-old body, hahaha!
The new house is almost ready and on Monday 11th I should activate the internet connection. This will mean that I can bring my computer and get back to work to finish Angelica Origins. Yes, this year I would like to finish this first episode. I have almost concluded that I want to switch to ren'py, but I have some little different and new ideas than the many adult games on ren'py. I hope to be able to learn quickly as I always have and above all to be able to create this style that I have in mind. I don't think I've seen it in any adult game, but I don't want to say anything else and I hope I can and that it will be a wonderful surprise for you!

I hope to start a new better year with the amazing Angelica.
Hugs!
Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

News 'n' poll...
Hi guys.
Greetings from my new home in the center of Rome. Honestly, I still need time to make myself comfortable here, but the good news is the apartment doesn't need too many things to do to be perfect for me and my girl. I'm back working on the main project and, precisely,
I'm working on a new animation.
I'm thinking to update tiers, but we'll talk about that in the future. In February I will be able to be focused more time on Angelica Origins; the episode is close to the ending (...the three endings...) and I read some of you talking about who will be the lucky one that will make Angelica a woman.

1611943543771.png
(Things are getting interesting lately... Sam and... the red hair... woman? Don't miss the next update!)
Ok, poll time now!:
Here some of the best candidates for the three different endings. Let me know who is your favorite. Write in the comment which ending you want with your favorite guy!
Hugs!
Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1612976689019.png

Buongiorno Angelica's people!
So, Ping is the winner of the last poll! This is the confirmation that he's the most loved secondary character of Angelica Origins. I can't say, for obvious reason, if Ping, Nicola, Carlo or other guys will be Angelica's first man in one of the three endings, but I will consider your desires for sure.
I finished the new animation of the second main scene. It will be a story related scene; prepare yourself to know more about Angelica, the beach guy and... the red-haired woman! The next update will be bigger than the last ones. ;)
I'm thinking to add a little animation in the last scene of the previous update too. What do you think about more action with Cesare? (Nicola's bad brother).
1612976733441.png
Other things to say, I'm planning to keep the same tier this new year but I will make things easier without the promise of extra rewards. My goal to work on this project as my main job didn't work, so I'll keep working on it in my free time. Don't worry about the different dates of release; this is the only thing I won't change. So 25$ first, 15$ 2 days later, 10$ 1 week later, etcetera...
Thank you for your support and congratulation for the guys who are in the overall top 10 this month:

ANGELICA'S ORIGINS TOP PATRONS* (February 2021):
01- WarAngel
02- Stargazer
03- Skyler
04- reebone
05- Drekkart
06- thepayne78
07- DocLore
08- Havokk Badguy
09- Wim
10- Tobias
Hugs!
Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1614358283691.png

Buongiorno, Angelica's people!
This month I worked a lot for the next update. I've planned a big update with more than a couple of scenes. The last update was finished during the meeting with the new gym teacher Cesare (Nicola's brother, the agent of "The Order"). So, prepare your save file before that scene because there will be important choices to make for our Angelica. Which choice will be the correct one for the True Ending? Prepare yourself for hot images and one animation depending on your decisions.
Then in the next scene, Angelica will go to a new part of the school: the school gym and the school changing room. Here Angelica will have to test his athletic abilities. Will she be able to use her powers to join the school volleyball team? We hope so because this will be important to allow Angelica to get the scholarship.
But that's not enough a challenge for her: she will meet again with the red hair girl... ok, better to stop here. Another amazing animation here too...
After that Angelica will have to do with one of her admirers and, later, one of her friends... so... I think this update is one of the last before the last part of this episode (Angelica's birthday is coming... do you remember it?)
Hugs to you all! See you next month!
Mike.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1055248

Buongiorno, Angelica's people!
This month I worked a lot for the next update. I've planned a big update with more than a couple of scenes. The last update was finished during the meeting with the new gym teacher Cesare (Nicola's brother, the agent of "The Order"). So, prepare your save file before that scene because there will be important choices to make for our Angelica. Which choice will be the correct one for the True Ending? Prepare yourself for hot images and one animation depending on your decisions.
Then in the next scene, Angelica will go to a new part of the school: the school gym and the school changing room. Here Angelica will have to test his athletic abilities. Will she be able to use her powers to join the school volleyball team? We hope so because this will be important to allow Angelica to get the scholarship.
But that's not enough a challenge for her: she will meet again with the red hair girl... ok, better to stop here. Another amazing animation here too...
After that Angelica will have to do with one of her admirers and, later, one of her friends... so... I think this update is one of the last before the last part of this episode (Angelica's birthday is coming... do you remember it?)
Hugs to you all! See you next month!
Mike.
Beginning to wonder if you are still alive though.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes