RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Oct 25, 2020
In the scene with Rita and Giovanni ( when Angie is in her bedroom ) the dialogues are strangely transparent like never before, also you hear sounds of their bodies but characters are not moving. This should looks like that or i have some bugs ?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I finished the game but couldn't find sex between simone and rita did it not happen yet ??

or maybe i missed something ??

can anyone help pls ty

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got a save right before Angelica goes with the fatty in those tunnels.. I was able to do all the scenes.. which means I had a lot of BG points but also wasnt an asshole and helped that old lady when needed.. Thanks

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Im gonna ask first before start playing the game, is it lesbian focused? Coz the first page literally had no men at all (but it still says ntr, so a man can hope)

Jul 7, 2017
Im gonna ask first before start playing the game, is it lesbian focused? Coz the first page literally had no men at all (but it still says ntr, so a man can hope)

Absolutely NOT! Play the game, there is so much much more (with so many 'nice' Angie sexual situations with men and women) :love:

Reactions: Trash_Panda

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Absolutely NOT! Play the game, there is so much much more (with so many 'nice' Angie sexual situations with men and women) :love:
Aight, that was convincing enough to start playing the game. I hope lesbian scenes are avoidable but it doesnt hurt to see them i guess :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i now this alway's gets a luagh but there is one asshat you my hate but who now's there mybe someone out there who likes simone lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
please tell me that he get's no more scene's with the lovely rita. it pain's me that she has to put up with him and i am pretty sure he is lieing about not haveing a mother. but i could be wrong.

Reactions: Kelo Games

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the old lady said if you forgive him that he will fuck eveything up if i rember right lol. she said he was no good and i believe her.

Reactions: motik

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you would think it would be after the way he has been acting lol i mean yeah i can be a dickhead some times but he is acting like he should be god's gift to ang and her mother lol. also if he start's to be to much trouble all of angs freinds will kick that little shit's ass.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes