RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true and the story does have you hanging on the edge of your sit. plue on a bigger note it make's you want to kick that little basterd simone down the street and shot him lol. mybe that's just me tho.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
that's true and the story does have you hanging on the edge of your sit. plue on a bigger note it make's you want to kick that little basterd simone down the street and shot him lol. mybe that's just me tho.
There is a line of us waiting to kick him down the street and a few other places.

Reactions: Kelo Games

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
no need to be violent, let's just enjoy seeing him cucked :ROFLMAO:

p.s. the janitor room scene was the best so far

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Update after UPDATE...

i like her.gif

Game is a sleeper hit; FAR more deserving of more than the (only) 47 pages of comments to date... the fact that it is RPGM INCLUDED! And I think it is evident to anyone that knows me; I am not the... HUGEST?... fan of RPGM...:LOL:

Game is pretty sick!

addicted.gif

Yeah... TOTALLY one of those..! :ROFLMAO:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Angelica Origins [v0.6.0] Kelo Games

Original Size Win: 2.05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 256 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

critter9400

May 28, 2019
A volte uno sviluppatore lavora mesi per soli 5 minuti di gioco. Confermo. Prova a creare un gioco da solo e ti renderai conto. Tra l'altro sono senza team e lavoro al gioco solo nel tempo libero. Il supporto che ricevo non è sufficiente per lavorarci a tempo pieno come un lavoro ufficiale. ;) :coffee:

Sometimes a game's developer works months for 5 minutes of gameplay. I confirm. Try to create a game by yourself and you'll understand. And I'm working alone and in my free time. The amount of support I have is not enough to consider this hobby as my main job. :):coffee:

By the way, in this update, I rewrite and fixed all the dialogues from day 1 to day 6 with the help of 5 proofreaders...

Behind a little update there are always a huge work... at least for me.
and i for one appriciate what you do

• Red Heart

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm This game should be on Renpy, i like rpg games but i dont play them much.

edit - nevermind i found renpy version hehe :cool:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes