RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
her well not real mom is rita i don't know if they said her real mom's name are not.

Nov 21, 2019
cum coffee :coffee::whistle:, again? dev's soulstripping turns me off. is this really a thing for him? he clearly never had sex in a whirlpool. egg white chunks in your chest hair would give him an idea what would happen to albumen in hot drinks. stayed for m/d, left because of everything else.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Love that there was an update but a bit underwhelmed by it. Oh well such is life.

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get the CGs? I just want to look at the renders not move a character around a map.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is this game any good? Reading a few pages of comments doesnt give me high hopes and the character is very far from my type. So I'll need to know if the actual game is worth playing even if the mfc isnt really attractive to me

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is this game any good? Reading a few pages of comments doesnt give me high hopes and the character is very far from my type. So I'll need to know if the actual game is worth playing even if the mfc isnt really attractive to me
If you like a game with a bit of story and plot etc then Yes it is worth playing. Most of the renders are pretty good as well. The last update for me was a bit underwhelming though and I have this psycho urge to drown a certain Male NPC.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
In the end, this update is more a proofreading work than for the quantity of the gameplay. This because I needed a final version of dialogues for the RenPy version by Phalzyr (The Next RenPy version will be until day 6):love:

By the way, let me know if you want me to create episode 2 in RPGMaker with free-roaming this time or episodes in Renpy like a telefilm.;)

You know, my game is more focused on story and not only on adult contents...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone else getting an error on the starting of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I put the pic in a spoiler and I wanted to add that after posting this and getting a bit to try things out I had to re-extract the game after deleting the previous that caused the error and think that something went wrong on my end as it worked as intended after i basically re-installed

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelo Games

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
This is not my game's window. The game's icon is different too. Which version is this? Not mine for sure.
I had to go run some errands after posting that post and pic but it was what opened when I downloaded the 6.0 version that I had gotten on the site here. What I think happened was an error on extracting as when I deleted the game and re extracted the game it worked fine before and after moving my saves over. I will go back and edit my post to reflect what I just put here. Thank you for responding and sorry that it took me so long to get back to you as I took the time to replace the game extraction and even played

Reactions: Kelo Games
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes