RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
glade your ok this is other game i like to play as well the art is good. my favrote person is that sexy as rita i like her lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelo Games

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
has the question of what Angelica is been answered? would someone mind pming me the answer, I find myself crazy clicking (or holding down button, since it's a rpgm game) through it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know that's true don't stress you'r self by working to hard. it's not like rita and all the hot girl's are going to leave lol. take your time and let every thing come out right. you now me i can wait tell what need's to be done.

Reactions: Pogo123 and arantir

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My DIY Mac version 0.4, saves in the game folder: Mega
Have you done this anytime recently? I'm rebuilding my games library after a meltdown and can't find a working Mac version of this game in the thread. All the links I've found are dead. I've been able to continue updating from your first version all the way up to 5.3, but am now without a working Mac version...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Have you done this anytime recently? I'm rebuilding my games library after a meltdown and can't find a working Mac version of this game in the thread. All the links I've found are dead. I've been able to continue updating from your first version all the way up to 5.3, but am now without a working Mac version...
Did you have any difficulties with the instruction for creating a Mac version in the OP?
I've made an archive for 0.5.3 but ZIP has messed permissions up, so they need to be fixed anyway.

Last edited:

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
So, is 0.6 all of day 8 or half of it? Episode just cut off at the most random moment after a decision in the classroom.

Desmo19

Feb 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Fushan, post: 4381456, membro: 1477"]
prima parte della giornata 8
[/CITAZIONE]
M e mesi per mezza giornata di gioco? : rolleyes: : rolleyes: : rolleyes:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Fushan, post: 4381456, membro: 1477"]
prima parte della giornata 8
[/CITAZIONE]
M e mesi per mezza giornata di gioco? : rolleyes: : rolleyes: : rolleyes:
A volte uno sviluppatore lavora mesi per soli 5 minuti di gioco. Confermo. Prova a creare un gioco da solo e ti renderai conto. Tra l'altro sono senza team e lavoro al gioco solo nel tempo libero. Il supporto che ricevo non è sufficiente per lavorarci a tempo pieno come un lavoro ufficiale. ;) :coffee:

Sometimes a game's developer works months for 5 minutes of gameplay. I confirm. Try to create a game by yourself and you'll understand. And I'm working alone and in my free time. The amount of support I have is not enough to consider this hobby as my main job. :):coffee:

By the way, in this update, I rewrite and fixed all the dialogues from day 1 to day 6 with the help of 5 proofreaders...

Behind a little update there are always a huge work... at least for me.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes