RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
It's been 16 days since the posted update of where they are at...a little patience maybe? Besides longer waits in games like this usually mean more meat/content

Reactions: marcoforte68

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It's been 16 days since the posted update of where they are at...a little patience maybe? Besides longer waits in games like this usually mean more meat/content
Italy is about to enter another Covid 19 lockdown. It wasn't impatience but concern.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don't worry. he is active in his discord. just today he posted something.
no point on stressing about the next update. it will be done when its ready.

Reactions: marcoforte68

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Been chaos here in the UK with lockdowns, doubt we'll see the end of them, it can be very stressful and oppressive.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello everybody.
I hope you are all well. I immediately apologize if I have been writing less lately. The situation here in Italy is still very serious and restrictions are still active in most of the country. We are starting to get vaccinated but there is a fear that the vaccine is not quite perfect.
Also at the beginning of this month, I had a small accident with my car. A kind lady without looking at the road decides to exit the parking lot in reverse and hits me on the side where I was driving (Here we drive to the left of the car for English friends & Co). My fiancée and I are fine, just a little bit of fright. Don't worry.
I am realizing that I have not published a new update since the end of October and I am very sorry about this. I can only tell you that the next update is very important for me because it will come after this bad end of the year and the beginning of this one, still uncertain about how long the pandemic will last. Between the scenes I'm working on, I also took some time to finish removing a lot of extra pauses in the dialogues, which will make it even faster to replay the entire episode. I'm also thinking about a little addition to the gallery room.
I am already starting to write the different endings of the first episode and I am more and more convinced to switch to Ren'Py for the second episode. Thanks again for your patience and for not having stopped supporting me during these months. Remember even if you stop support me to keep following me on Patreon, Subscribestar and Discord.
A strong hug!
Michele.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019

Hello everybody.
I hope you are all well. I immediately apologize if I have been writing less lately. The situation here in Italy is still very serious and restrictions are still active in most of the country. We are starting to get vaccinated but there is a fear that the vaccine is not quite perfect.
Also at the beginning of this month, I had a small accident with my car. A kind lady without looking at the road decides to exit the parking lot in reverse and hits me on the side where I was driving (Here we drive to the left of the car for English friends & Co). My fiancée and I are fine, just a little bit of fright. Don't worry.
I am realizing that I have not published a new update since the end of October and I am very sorry about this. I can only tell you that the next update is very important for me because it will come after this bad end of the year and the beginning of this one, still uncertain about how long the pandemic will last. Between the scenes I'm working on, I also took some time to finish removing a lot of extra pauses in the dialogues, which will make it even faster to replay the entire episode. I'm also thinking about a little addition to the gallery room.
I am already starting to write the different endings of the first episode and I am more and more convinced to switch to Ren'Py for the second episode. Thanks again for your patience and for not having stopped supporting me during these months. Remember even if you stop support me to keep following me on Patreon, Subscribestar and Discord.
A strong hug!
Michele.
Ti capisco amico mio, siamo nella stessa condizione, ho intenzione di tradurre il tuo fantastico gioco nella nostra lingua madre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kelo Games

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Its been a long time since we have an update on your amazing game (more than 6months for sure) Evertything is alright Kelo Games ?

I heard about your car accident + Italy in quarantine... You are going through a bad time

Anyway we all miss Angelica and i hope to see her before the end of the year lol

Take care

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes